Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Deal of the Week: October 15th, 2013

• Posted on 15 October 13 at 23:03
    ptracey1421 said:
    All trash. Oh well. :/

Still can't fathom why people would buy a terrible game, that not fun nor are they interested in, simply for some 'easy' Gamerscore. It's not something to really be proud of if it took little skill or effort.
    So you had a lot of fun with games like Cars and Open Season?

Anyway, I was really hoping they would have some Tomb Raider dlc this week. I've been waiting a very long time for that to go on sale again, really don't want to buy it a full price since it's not at all worth it.
    Each One Teach One
  • Posted on 15 October 13 at 23:18
    Sera Di Siah said:
    XBL Prophet said:
    Nothing.
    Is there ever something that you DO pick up? From all your 4000+ comments it's always "meh, nothing for me" or in that way. And about your motto / bio... Gears of War legend? Just cause you boosted Gears 1 Seriously AND Gears 2 Seriously + level 100 AND Gears 3 Seriosuly + level 100 re-up twice AND everything MP boosted from Gears Judgement makes you a huge booster, with probably too much time on your hands. NOT a Gears legend / god or whatever,
    ^^^ Fuck me that turned brutal. I'm grabbing the popcorn and awaiting round 2. Choooo choooo!!!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 October 13 at 23:38
    The worst thing about games on demand is that there's no chance of getting your money back and to me, 25 bucks is a big ask for a game ill likely never play again after I've gotten all the gamerscore. Likely to pick up Storm however. Still got to save money for DLC I want.
    Do you even know what an idiom is? Uh, It's a colloquial metaphor?
  • AncientTidesAncientTides258,583
    Posted on 16 October 13 at 00:32
    Is Tekken Tag 2 worth it? I really liked the first one.
  • Posted on 16 October 13 at 00:42
    I find it really interesting that Microsoft is pushing so many Games on Demand Deals when the Xbox One won't allow any license transfers. I prefer DLC discounts over GoD discounts. STILL waiting for a drop in price for Enslaved's DLC.
  • Darklord1899Darklord1899461,883
    Posted on 16 October 13 at 01:07
    Well like last week I am really underwhelmed.
    Atari 2600 the Ultimate games machine circa 1980
  • Q u 4 lK eQ u 4 lK e1,131,730
    Posted on 16 October 13 at 01:16
    casa de morte said:
    I find it really interesting that Microsoft is pushing so many Games on Demand Deals when the Xbox One won't allow any license transfers. I prefer DLC discounts over GoD discounts. STILL waiting for a drop in price for Enslaved's DLC.
    I gave up on Enslaved and bought it. Doubt it'll ever go on sale.
  • matdanmatdan810,191
    Posted on 16 October 13 at 01:42
    Held off from the last sale Battlestations was on may just get them despite the extra price tag.
    Pacific looks good but the DLC now costs as much as the game. shock

BTW what is Storm I see no site reviews?
  • Posted on 16 October 13 at 02:11
    Darklord1899 said:
    Well like last week I am really underwhelmed.
    I'm the same really.

Still kicking myself for not grabbing Blood Dragon when it was on sale, everything since has paled in quality.
  • AwooAwoo1,991,601
    Posted on 16 October 13 at 03:07
    Patch Capsized ffs.
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • Nekro NekoNekro Neko395,391
    Posted on 16 October 13 at 03:55
    Tekken Tag 2 is well priced, but I literally ordered it just two days ago from Blockbuster, brand new for £6.55. (I also got DoA5 for £8.55).
    www.cyberscore.me.uk
  • KingOfWeightKingOfWeight240,830
  • City CobraCity Cobra199,126 199,126 GamerScore
    Posted on 16 October 13 at 05:17
    Were is the Deal ? roll
  • PetrifiedPetrified1,512,684
    Posted on 16 October 13 at 05:22, Edited on 16 October 13 at 05:27 by Petrified
    Sera Di Siah said:
    XBL Prophet said:
    Nothing.
    Is there ever something that you DO pick up? From all your 4000+ comments it's always "meh, nothing for me" or in that way. And about your motto / bio... Gears of War legend? Just cause you boosted Gears 1 Seriously AND Gears 2 Seriously + level 100 AND Gears 3 Seriosuly + level 100 re-up twice AND everything MP boosted from Gears Judgement makes you a huge booster, with probably too much time on your hands. NOT a Gears legend / god or whatever,
    clap This!

OT: Thinking about picking up the Battlestation games.
  • FinderKeeperFinderKeeper128,230
    Posted on 16 October 13 at 05:23
    Looks like the two Battlestations games are at quite a steep discount. For those who have played both of them, which would you recommend more? And is the DLC more or less an add-on or is it necessary to do multiplayer (some games won't let you play with those who don't have the same DLC you have)?
    "That was such über-pwnage." --Kyle Broflovski
  • AciD237AciD2371,382,044
    Posted on 16 October 13 at 06:34, Edited on 16 October 13 at 06:34 by AciD237
    IMHUW said:
    might get storm and the 2 battlestations, might grab capsized aswell incase they fix those 2 achievements
    Bad move. They'll probably never fix Capsized. Company which did it seems dead
  • Posted on 16 October 13 at 07:00
    Again nothing interesting.
  • x RepoUK xx RepoUK x288,799
    Posted on 16 October 13 at 07:22, Edited on 16 October 13 at 07:25 by x RepoUK x
    The two cheaper Ben 10s for my son I think smile
    Tanelorn82 said:
    Thinking about TR... is this any good ?
    The game could be great but there is one achievement (Master Speed Demon) with very, very specific requirements which catches a lot of people out and the controls are borked making the game more difficult than it should be hence the above mentioned controller rage. This game will fuck you off.
  • I darklost II darklost I110,379
    Posted on 16 October 13 at 07:55
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    I'm buying midway for sure! ....still need some cheeves!

And I'll get storm as well.
    Same here.
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • maguzzolomaguzzolo608,550
    Posted on 16 October 13 at 08:29
    Pacific AND Midway for me... Pacific should be enough, but has achievement for playing Midway! roll
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.