Game Info Submission Archive: Karaoke Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Karaoke - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Karaoke

AuthorMessage
MathGuy42
MathGuy42
Posted on 15 July 13 at 21:37
KaraokeFree SongThe Free Song achievement in Karaoke worth 10 pointsSing 10 Free Songs

Perhaps marked as Buggy. It is currently unobtainable after the latest TU. I've tweeted PlayXBLA, who say they will contact the Karaoke team, so this should be fixed eventually.
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 17 July 13 at 10:49
Could you please elaborate on how the recent TU impacted the service?
MathGuy42
MathGuy42
Posted on 17 July 13 at 15:49
After July 5, no one has unlocked Free Song, whereas there was a steady stream of winners every day before that. I have personally sung 20 free songs with no achievement.

Fortunately, MS has acknowledged the problem and say they are working on it. See
http://playxbla.com/new-songs-make-their-way-to-the-karaoke-...
In fact, it could already be fixed, since the 5 free songs were replaced at an unusual time yesterday. We'll find out when a new set of 5 free songs appears within the next few days.
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 17 July 13 at 20:57, Edited on 17 July 13 at 21:01 by Epsilon Theta
In that case, we'd like to hold off for a few days before we flag this achievement Discontinued!

However, I'd like to point out that once a thread hits the archive, if you want to suggest a change, it is always best to open a new submission instead of just posting. That way you can be assured that we notice!
MathGuy42
MathGuy42
Posted on 17 July 13 at 21:47
Yes, I agree that Discontinued should not be added at this time. I think Buggy would be more appropriate, just to warn people to check the Solution and Comments for this seemingly easy achievement.

Sorry, I didn't know this was archived. I was using the link on the game page.
zzUrbanSpaceman
Posted on 18 July 13 at 02:26
It's all good. smile

We'd also hold off on adding Buggy for the moment, as the developer has acknowledged it and are actively working on a fix, if it's not already fixed. I might try this one out myself tonight.
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 19 July 13 at 20:24
I'm slow. How would I be able to tell if a thread has been archived? I was about to post something similar to what MathGuy42 has done.
Rollus Tidus
zzUrbanSpaceman
Posted on 19 July 13 at 23:42
It's actually not terribly obvious. The way I tell most of the time is by looking at the "breadcrumbs", which is the bit just under the header. For this thread currently it says:

Home->Forums->Game Info Submission->Karaoke - Achievement Flag submissions

If it were archived, it would be:

Home->Forums->Game Info Submission Archive->Karaoke - Achievement Flag submissions

Unless there's another way to tell that I'm not aware of.
LitaOsiris
LitaOsiris
Posted on 06 August 13 at 21:39
MathGuy42 said:
After July 5, no one has unlocked Free Song, whereas there was a steady stream of winners every day before that. I have personally sung 20 free songs with no achievement.

Fortunately, MS has acknowledged the problem and say they are working on it. See
In fact, it could already be fixed, since the 5 free songs were replaced at an unusual time yesterday. We'll find out when a new set of 5 free songs appears within the next few days.
People are earning this again so looks like they fixed it :)
MathGuy42
MathGuy42
Posted on 07 August 13 at 18:37
LitaOsiris said:
MathGuy42 said:

People are earning this again so looks like they fixed it :)
Thanks for posting this. I forgot to mention the fix.
Posted on 06 October 14 at 03:40
Groudon199 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Karaoke:

Groudon199 said:
KaraokeDebut!The Debut! achievement in Karaoke worth 5 pointsTry singing any song!

All achievements are Discontinued. There are no more free songs, and karaoke passes were disabled months ago.

Chad and Jessie
Posted on 10 October 14 at 14:47
Hey Groudon199,

Thanks for the submission. We've applied Discontinued to all achievements. Thanks again. toast
Posted on 10 October 14 at 14:56
This post was archived by WebChimp UK
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.