Game Discussion: Viva Piñata Forum

Need help getting a Quackberry before i blow my brains out

AuthorMessage
AngryFeraligatr
Posted on 17 April 13 at 07:51
Ok, so I've almost perfected this game, and I'm at the point where the only achievements I need dont require any specific Pinatas....

EXCEPT the Quackberry, who for some reason, hates my garden :( I have, no joke, stared at a field of stunted corn and bread for over 6 hours, and now I'm just gonna ask for help

if anybody has one they'd be able to send me, id love you :D if you wanted to trade for any other pinatas, I have most of the difficult ones, sans for the birds

I know this games old as shit, but I'm so close and it'll kill me if I don't 1K/1K it
Deadpool 1194
Posted on 18 April 13 at 22:21
Strange, all you need to get one is 4% water in the garden, one ear of corn in the garden and it to have eaten bread.
One weird thing I found is if you click on the pinata while it's visiting it will move towards whatever requirement it needs to eat. :) I'll be starting this on this profile tomorrow or the day after so if you still can't get one message me on XBL and I'll send you the first one I get :)
CovetousCash64
Posted on 20 April 13 at 00:01, Edited on 20 April 13 at 00:04 by CovetousCash64
The problem is that the corn doesn't stay ripe long enough to coincide with a quackberry visit. one tip i saw was to plant 4 corn plants really close together so that they delay each others' growth. Can't remember whether that worked for me or not.

Eith way, Send me a message on live and I'll post you a quackberry.

(After all, I almost blew my brains out too trying to get one so I know how you feel. smile
Darth Maul FTS
Posted on 22 January 14 at 13:33
Can you send me one please that would be awesome
CovetousCash64
Posted on 23 January 14 at 11:23
Sorry mate, I had to delete my save game to make space for Games with Gold :(
Incrimin8or
Incrimin8or
Posted on 26 January 14 at 22:01
Does anyone still need this?
Effigy
Effigy
Posted on 21 April 14 at 09:29
Send me a message if anyone needs help. I'll need to be sent the money to use the hunter though as I gave everything away years ago!
Blink 187
Blink 187
Posted on 06 January 16 at 00:38
Does anyone still have this game that would be able to send me a Quackberry?? Please help
Xyjar
Xyjar
Posted on 11 January 16 at 19:10
I don't think it's possible to send crates to friends anymore due to server closures? I tried a week ago and didn't get an error message or anything, but my friend never got the crate (pinata + coins) I sent.
ShadowDW3
Posted on 06 February 16 at 01:19
I had the same issue, but fixed it. Make a new garden. Make 4% pond, place corn. It showed up immediately. You can stunt the corns growth by planting 4 very close to each other.
[url=http://www.trueachievements.com/ShadowDW3.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/ShadowDW3.png[/img][/url]
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 15 March 16 at 23:35
CovetousCash64 said:Sorry mate, I had to delete my save game to make space for Games with Gold :(Come on, that is not true. You can delete the game to save space but deleting a save file is pointless. They are tiny.
Divine Infect
Divine Infect
Posted on 18 May 16 at 06:47, Edited on 18 May 16 at 06:48 by Divine Infect
if anyone still plays this i am looking to trade for a quackberry
I unfortunately have no working mic at this time.
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 18 May 16 at 11:11
Divine Infect said:if anyone still plays this i am looking to trade for a quackberryYou cannot trade in this game anymore. The feature was removed.
Pending Demise
Posted on 05 November 17 at 07:58, Edited on 07 November 17 at 16:29 by Pending Demise
Best advice I can give for anyone stumbling onto this in future is if you plant many corn seeds next to each other they will get to a point where growth will be prohibited. I myself used this method, I planted 4x corn in a small grid to attract a Quackberry plus having a loaf of bread at each corner of the pond and garden didn't hurt either.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.