Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

EA Windows Phone Sale is Live

• Posted on 28 March 13 at 18:13
    Yeah, I'm a sucker for Bejeweled. Grabbing that, Mirror's Edge, and Contre Jour.
  • Posted on 28 March 13 at 19:35
    disturbed dazza said:
    Typical, I bought Plants vs Zombies last week for full price, everytime I do that the game is on "sale" the next week.
    Well, don't keep that stuff to yourself! Tell the rest of us what games you're buying for full price! laugh
  • Posted on 30 March 13 at 13:21
    nice news :-)
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • ArachnicideArachnicide325,821
    Posted on 31 March 13 at 18:11, Edited on 31 March 13 at 18:11 by Arachnicide
    xPut Name Herex said:
    If I may ask, can anyone tell me if there's a significant difference between the Lumia 822 and the Lumia 920? I'm up for a new phone, and I'm wondering if I should wait and said out for Verizon to get the 920 before making a decision.
    I am in the same boat...the Lumia 928 it supposed to be out this week. Someone replied to you that the 822 has an sd slot which is very attractive, however according to some reports I have read the lumia 928 will have expandable memory has well. If this is the case, I will likely go that route. If not, then I may have really ask myself how trendy I want to be...as the 822's free pricepoint is nicer than the likely $199 price of the 928. In any case, I am going to give it a few days, but every day I grow to loathe Sprint more and more as Verizon is literally 10x faster in my area.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Arachnicide.jpg
  • grex9101grex9101406,768
    Posted on 02 April 13 at 17:00
    I thought the sale was on until today? Prices up already. Bastards.
    BOYCOTT EA!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 May 13 at 00:46
    I already have Contre Jour. I just played the demo for Mirror's Edge which was really fun so I think I'll get that game, maybe PvZ as well.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.