Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Fuse Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 01 July 13 at 13:26
    Please use this thread to discuss the Fuse walkthrough
  • Posted on 16 September 13 at 08:00
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Fuse Walkthrough
  • Posted on 22 September 13 at 07:53
    Should you have any questions and queries regarding this walkthrough that you feel you would like answering either PM me or make a post in the thread and i will get back to you as soon as i can.

I hope you enjoy it peeps it was a blast to make.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 January 16 at 11:47, Edited on 21 January 16 at 09:59 by
    Story Walkthrough page

You have mistakenly copied the exact same text and achievements twice for the Sheng Island mission.

Collectables page

You have missed some collectibles:

Triton Outpost - Checkpoint 2: And I Gazed into the Abyss
    After you zip-line down, there is a canister on the lower level, opposite side of the room to the lift button.

Sheng Island Checkpoint 1: Matches and an Old Flame
    Just after collecting XP Canister #43 - Return to the blue and yellow ramp and find the ladder to the little lookout tower on the left of the top of this ramp, grab the Fuse credits on top.

Sheng Island Checkpoint 3: A Bad Breakup
    Right after Intel #30 and Xp Canister #52 - Go up the stairs and through the next doorway, kill the few enemies and smash the crate on your right to find an XP canister.

Raven Facility Checkpoint 1: The Long Road In
    After Fuse Credits #56 - Go down the stairs and rejoin your team below, go through the door and deal with the few cloaked enemies here. Now check the far right of the room for some credits tucked into a recess in the far corner.
    I used to write Walkthroughs like you, then I took an arrow to the knee
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.