Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Gameplay Trailer

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 March 13 at 21:39, Edited on 03 March 13 at 21:42 by
    ScuzzyBunny said:
    ChewieOnIce said:
    Bleeap said:
    ScuzzyBunny said:
    I'm very wary of this one...think I'll wait it out a bit.
    Why?
    Probably because the first one had less than glowing reviews and this one has been delayed at least 6 times over more than a year.
    Exactly. There are plenty of examples of games that were repeatedly delayed, then finally forced out the door, that were less than stellar. I still want to play it, but there's no way I'm buying it day 1, or for full price.
    Hehe are you referring to Duke Nukem Forever and Aliens: Colonial Marines by chance...?

But, then you have games like the Tom Clancy games and GTA IV that were delayed but performed well. It's not an exact science that if a game is delayed it's going to suck. Most do, but there are some exceptions.

I agree with the OP, while I enjoyed the first game somewhat, I hated that the A.I. could spot you from 1000 yards and kill you with one bullet from an assault rifle. It was fun, but somewhat generic in my opinion. I am glad I had just rented it. I'll probably wait and rent this one as well.

I actually enjoyed playing the demo of Sniper Elite v2 more than the whole Sniper: Ghost Warrior retail game.
  • ScuzzyBunnyScuzzyBunny1,357,191
    Posted on 03 March 13 at 21:55
    1000 yards with an AR is at least possible...I was prone, in a Ghillie suit, being spotted and killed by pistols! Plus the first game was launched under $30 if i remember correctly (I know I got it for $20 very soon after it came out), and this one is $39.99 (59.99 for steelbook, a rifle, and soundtrack). The first game free as a pre order bonus its tempting, but there are too many AAA titles this month for me to take a chance on this one.
    Look at me so I can finish!
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude1,316,214
    Posted on 03 March 13 at 21:55
    I still need to play the first one.
  • Posted on 04 March 13 at 00:01
    I played the first one and liked where it was going. It has lots of potential. I just don't see this taking that next step. Im gonna pass.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 March 13 at 00:25
    this game looks poo
  • BROOKER 513BROOKER 513697,996
    Posted on 05 March 13 at 01:02
    wanting to play the first Sniper GW
  • ElyohElyoh1,099,376
    Posted on 06 March 13 at 06:17
    lnfected Cookie said:
    this game looks poo
    Loving the G-rated review laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads