Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Tuesday XBL Content Roundup: November 26th, 2013

• punkyliarpunkyliar191,414
  • Zedymieon77Zedymieon77309,764
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 20:27Permalink
    Japan, why you make us suffer cry
    I am the proud owner of a Silver Crown in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix on Critical Mode Max Level 1.
  • GIPITO1GIPITO1110,406
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 20:30Permalink
    when can i buy zoo tycoon Game on Demand?
  • Nefarus FoxNefarus Fox226,022
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 20:50Permalink
    Is zoo tycoon Xbox 360 only or does Xbox one get it too?
  • punkyliarpunkyliar191,414
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 20:52, Edited on 26 November 13 at 20:53 by punkyliarPermalink
    GIPITO1 said:
    Nefarus Fox said:
    The game itself is available as a full download on the Xbox One. It is yet to be released as a Games on Demand on the Xbox 360 and I have no idea if/when it will be released.

The demo listed above is Xbox 360. As far as I'm aware there is not an Xbox One demo.
  • Posted on 26 November 13 at 20:54Permalink
    You copied the wrong description over for NFS Rivals. I was quite confused at first.
    smile
  • Posted on 26 November 13 at 21:10Permalink
    punkyliar said:
    GIPITO1 said:
    Nefarus Fox said:
    The game itself is available as a full download on the Xbox One. It is yet to be released as a Games on Demand on the Xbox 360 and I have no idea if/when it will be released.

The demo listed above is Xbox 360. As far as I'm aware there is not an Xbox One demo.
    Zoo tycoon will release for xbox one on 1/31/14. That's a retail disc release so its safe to say you can't download it before that date.
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 November 13 at 21:22Permalink
    Here comes the bitching about more Borderlands 2 DLC. It doesn't have Achievements, so don't buy it and don't complain. ;)
  • DuanedustDuanedust659,261
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 22:07Permalink
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    punkyliar said:
    GIPITO1 said:
    Nefarus Fox said:

Zoo tycoon will release for xbox one on 1/31/14. That's a retail disc release so its safe to say you can't download it before that date.
    Nope. It's a launch title on the One but it's a Wal-Mart exclusive for the retail disc. It's been available for Digital Download since Friday.
  • Posted on 26 November 13 at 23:50Permalink
    GOBBLES !!!!!
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty529,460
    Posted on 27 November 13 at 00:26Permalink
    Dang! Nuffin for me cry
  • Posted on 27 November 13 at 04:37, Edited on 27 November 13 at 04:43 by PrettyColt21109Permalink
    Damn that Arkham series is being milked hardcore. Going to be honest, take away the Batman and you are left with a decent but not too special game. Kind of overrated and the latest game is dirty with the micro-transaction DLC crap. Shit/10, would not recommend.

Speaking of (Arkham) asylums, whoever pays that price for the Adventure Time game should be sent to one. Probably the biggest rort I have seen in a while, I would not pay $10 for that poo-stain of a game. Nice to see them ready to take advantage of parents who can't say no to their child this Christmas.

Oh yeah, and the show sucks. Sorry, it does. It wishes it was half as funny as Spongebob, Ren and Stimpy etc. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaame.
    The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug ;)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 November 13 at 07:38Permalink
    I literally have no idea who any of artists in the Just Dance DLC are and I shouted "Get in!" when seeing the Radiohead Rocksmith DLC pack.

Its official, I am old.
    There are all kinds of stupid people that annoy me but what annoys me most is a lazy argument/Hitch
  • Calex dEUSCalex dEUS980,519
    Posted on 27 November 13 at 10:40Permalink
    MotoX Champ88 said:
    Here comes the bitching about more Borderlands 2 DLC. It doesn't have Achievements, so don't buy it and don't complain. ;)
    You wont here me complain about it's lack of achievements but you will hear me moan about how crap this new one is. Folks should save their money, it's a 15 minute finish with no challenge even on OP 8, takes longer to sit through the 20 minutes of speech and get a purple launcher at the end that it does to shoot all the enemies and kill the boss.
  • Posted on 27 November 13 at 18:44, Edited on 27 November 13 at 18:45 by Shadow 00 FoxPermalink
    LLLLLOOOOOLLLLL. Hey, the new Need for Speed Rivals actually sounds really really interesting!! I love NFS games, but I think they've really outdone themselves this time. Have a look at the description for it. laughlaughlaugh As of 11AM PST 11/27 at least. It's the last description in the whole article. And everytime I look at it I start laughing headspin
  • Posted on 27 November 13 at 20:25Permalink
    Duanedust said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    punkyliar said:
    GIPITO1 said:
    Nefarus Fox said:

Nope. It's a launch title on the One but it's a Wal-Mart exclusive for the retail disc. It's been available for Digital Download since Friday.
    Walmart exclusive? Gamefly is shipping it out on the 31st.
  • DuanedustDuanedust659,261
    Posted on 27 November 13 at 22:20, Edited on 27 November 13 at 22:22 by DuanedustPermalink
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    Duanedust said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    punkyliar said:
    GIPITO1 said:
    Nefarus Fox said:

Walmart exclusive as in "If you want to buy it elsewhere, tough shit." You'd have to purchase the digital copy.
  • TLW hawkTLW hawk321,287
    Posted on 29 November 13 at 04:02Permalink
    Zoo tycoon what is that??
  • Rowdawg88Rowdawg88751,891
    Posted on 13 December 13 at 02:27Permalink
    Does anyone know where to teleport to in Borderlands 2 to start the 2nd headhunter DLC? It gets confusing trying to figure out which cities are new or not.
  • Posted on 13 December 13 at 03:12Permalink
    Duanedust said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    Duanedust said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    punkyliar said:
    GIPITO1 said:
    Nefarus Fox said:

Walmart exclusive as in "If you want to buy it elsewhere, tough shit." You'd have to purchase the digital copy.
    But.....you can buy it from Gamefly. Rent it....then keep it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.