Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Madden 13 Demo Details and Release Date

• Posted on 11 August 12 at 01:10Permalink
    Two matchups to choose from

EA Sports almost always releases a demo for their titles, and one of their biggest annual games, Madden NFL, was expected to be no different. Madden developer Patrick Bellanca took to the game's official blog to share all the need-to-know details with us virtual gridiron fans.

For starters, you'll now be given the choice of two matchups. Play as either the San Francisco 49ers or New York (football) Giants at Candlestick Park in a rematch of last year's NFC title game, or fly east to the nation's capital and play as either the Seattle Seahawks or Washington Robert Griffins Redskins.

No details on game length were given, but it's probable we'll be given five minute quarters like last year's demo. Bellanca also highlighted some of the new features that will be on display when gamers take the field, such as the new Infinity physics engine, Total Control Passing, Kinect integration for pre-snap audibles, and revamped presentation with the new commentary team of Jim Nantz and Phil Simms.

The demo will be available this coming Tuesday, August 14th via Xbox LIVE. For a preview of the new in-game presentation, check out the pair of videos below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZorsYuZ1rw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58-8dUMBGq4

https://www.trueachievements.com/Madden-NFL-13-xbox-360.htm is due for release on August 28th.
  • Posted on 11 August 12 at 01:24Permalink
    Gimme the Redskins. I'm sure I'll play both matchups with all teams, but I'll play with RG3 first.
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
  • Posted on 11 August 12 at 01:27Permalink
    Mystic Typh00n said:
    Gimme the Redskins. I'm sure I'll play both matchups with all teams, but I'll play with RG3 first.
    Yeah that's definitely why they put the Skins as a team. Not sure why the Seahawks are in it though.
  • Posted on 11 August 12 at 01:29Permalink
    Baffles me too.

I would have had the Colts and Redskins, but maybe that was too obvious.
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE691,064,135
    Posted on 11 August 12 at 01:38Permalink
    Watch the improvements suck and the graphics be the same as 2012. 2012 was abandoned with its bugs and glitches so I don't trust this one at all.
  • Zacry072Zacry0721,037,588
    Posted on 11 August 12 at 01:39Permalink
    I'll play it.
  • Posted on 11 August 12 at 02:02Permalink
    Hate all these teams. Prob play as the crap giants.

But I really hate the Seahawks. The "super fans" are such fags.

I went to a seahawk vs bears game about 6 years ago, the super fans walk past on the field and gave us a dirty look haha. I'm like whatever you 38 year old guy dressed up in bright neon green feathers! You are sooooo super kewl. Then there is the fat sea fence guy *rolls eyes*
    GO HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH MORE TAX YOU WILL PAY UNDER ROMNEY http://www.barackobama.com/tax-calculator
  • Posted on 11 August 12 at 02:05Permalink
    Should have asked "When's the last time you guys won a superbowl?"
  • Posted on 11 August 12 at 02:34Permalink
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    But I really hate the Seahawks. The "super fans" are such fags.
    Cool hate, bro.
  • Posted on 11 August 12 at 03:32Permalink
    Those Redskin jerseys are even more hideous than the Seahawks...
  • AnxsighetyAnxsighety1,238,645
    Posted on 11 August 12 at 04:02Permalink
    Isn't it generally the SB teams? Why are they hating on my Patriots?!
    Nothing is true - everything is permitted.
  • OMG IT5 EJOMG IT5 EJ796,470
    Posted on 11 August 12 at 04:26Permalink
    Go Niners cant wait to try this out
  • Posted on 11 August 12 at 04:50Permalink
    xDAx AWESOME said:
    Isn't it generally the SB teams? Why are they hating on my Patriots?!
    It isn't always the Super Bowl teams anymore.
  • Posted on 11 August 12 at 05:05Permalink
    looks like the redskins old jerseys here. throwbacks i guess. the new seahawk uniforms = bleh. and number 15 on the seahawks isnt white. he is black and the player is doug baldwin.
  • ZacEfren42ZacEfren42179,092
    Posted on 11 August 12 at 05:06Permalink
    Cant wait to try it out. Giants fan for life!!
  • snatcher33snatcher33316,000
    Posted on 11 August 12 at 05:09Permalink
    The Papa John's Coin Toss.....really??????
  • Posted on 11 August 12 at 07:37Permalink
    l'ultima volta che ho giocato a un gioco di NFL era NFL 2K5... quello si che era un gioco di football. Non dico che Madden non sia bello ma nemmeno lo si può paragonare a quello che era la NFL 2K...
    the desire to play in the NFL is so much this year and maybe take Madden 13 wink
    = Tampa Bay =
  • Posted on 11 August 12 at 07:49Permalink
    snatcher33 said:
    The Papa John's Coin Toss.....really??????
    Hmm I should boycott the game just for that. Mr. Papa John was on fox news bitching about Obama care and how if he had to insure everyone it would cost the customer .14 cents more per pizza!!!

OMG .14 cents more! And that .14 cents more will save lives!? NO NO it's more money out of my pocket...... Pathetic.
    GO HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH MORE TAX YOU WILL PAY UNDER ROMNEY http://www.barackobama.com/tax-calculator
  • Posted on 11 August 12 at 10:55Permalink
    Sweet haven't actually started to play the maddens until recentally and can't wait til this one
    The need to re-achieve. Redemption at its best.
  • A PhizzleA Phizzle137,715
    Posted on 11 August 12 at 11:10Permalink
    I honestly think EA will have a good year in the sports area.
    NHL is leading the way always behind Madden but it always serves up as a great game.
    I like the way FIFA is heading as well and with the improvements in NCAA and Madden I may have to buy all of these games.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.