Deals and Price Cuts Galore [UK ONLY]

• NTSA SpadesNTSA Spades120,161
    Posted on 09 March 11 at 20:33
    wut, UK only?! This iz bullcrap!!! QQ

^ sound familiar? lmfao
    Really? THAT offended you?
  • FinderKeeperFinderKeeper126,243
    Posted on 09 March 11 at 20:40
    Good to see the Brits are finally getting some discount love... (I'm in the States, but I'm all for the UK getting deals too!)

I picked up Beatles: Rock Band and Lost Planet 2 over the holiday deal season and have yet to play them, but it looks like there will be some more people from TA to play co-op with in these games.

Cheers! toast
    "That was such uber-pwnage." (Kyle Broflovski, "Make Love Not Warcraft")
  • Posted on 09 March 11 at 20:43
    Just hope they turn up quickly. The zombie hordes in Dead Rising 2 are getting dull!
    TrueAchievements Newshound Twitter @DavieMarshall
  • Posted on 09 March 11 at 20:43
    maiden of haste said:
    Scottish Husky said:
    Urgh the only way you can play Dark Void with GFWL is if you buy it from http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-GB/
    yup.....bummer. but on the plus side [UK ONLY] ohhhh yeah!!
    Well dont say that. UK + other countries is fine, you should just be happy its in the UK. The US rarely see's many of the amazing deals you guys get.
  • HucBerCranPerryHucBerCranPerry1,162,722
    Posted on 09 March 11 at 21:18
    decent at best
  • grex9101grex9101395,974
    Posted on 09 March 11 at 21:23
    Darth Sean85 said:
    Stealth David said:
    I grabbed the MS Points
    Amazon.co.uk are doing the same deal on the 2100 ms points cards, they have been for a while.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/2100-Microsoft-Points-Xbox-360/dp/B0...
    I wouldn't normally link to another forum, but peeps in the UK should be able to get 2100 points for £12... more info here:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-live-2100-points-card-d...

NOTE - I think the latest you can do this is March 14th...

Anyhoo, back O/T; picking up Band Hero and Smackdown, Lost Planet 2 looks interesting but screw doing all the high-ass ratio achievements.. angry
    The word is bought, NOT brought. Saying brought just makes you look like a moron.
  • HeyMrBassmanHeyMrBassman455,913
    Posted on 09 March 11 at 21:26
    I also picked up Crackdown 2 for £10 in yesterday's Pancake Day deal. I think the offer is now off, but you can still get it as part of the 2 for £20 deal.
    "At least I’ve learnt something from all of this. Never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game."
  • IUSF89IUSF8932,781
    Posted on 09 March 11 at 21:51
    Wish I could quote all those that frequently complain and moan about US deals only... "But we don't get nearly the deals the US does!"-- yea, yea don't want to hear it. Life isn't fair.
  • NebasuNebasu162,484
    Posted on 09 March 11 at 22:00
    This is not UK only. Play.com has similar deals in euros for Europe...
  • Posted on 09 March 11 at 22:18
    Xbox Live 2100 Points Card - £14.99 - Save £3.00
    WTF?! In Norway they are like £40
    The world is maybe dark..But a girl can always light it up again : )
  • SanadaSanada680,826
    Posted on 09 March 11 at 22:31
    FinderKeeper said:
    Good to see the Brits are finally getting some discount love... (I'm in the States, but I'm all for the UK getting deals too!)

I picked up Beatles: Rock Band and Lost Planet 2 over the holiday deal season and have yet to play them, but it looks like there will be some more people from TA to play co-op with in these games.

Cheers! toast
    Agreed. I almost feel bad that we get deals all the time and they get nothing. Glad they are getting more deals that us Yanks don't get. laugh
  • Darth Sean85Darth Sean85134,670
    Posted on 10 March 11 at 06:45, Edited on 10 March 11 at 06:46 by Darth Sean85
    Does anyone know?, If the Beatles Rockband contains a code for the avatar T-Shirt?

Believe when the game first came out you got a code with it.

grex9101 said:
    Darth Sean85 said:
    Stealth David said:
    I grabbed the MS Points
    Amazon.co.uk are doing the same deal on the 2100 ms points cards, they have been for a while.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/2100-Microsoft-Points-Xbox-360/dp/B0...
    I wouldn't normally link to another forum, but peeps in the UK should be able to get 2100 points for £12... more info here:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-live-2100-points-card-d...

NOTE - I think the latest you can do this is March 14th...

Anyhoo, back O/T; picking up Band Hero and Smackdown, Lost Planet 2 looks interesting but screw doing all the high-ass ratio achievements.. angry
    This deal @ Game UK is still working. I had a code sent to me the other week after I had voted but didn't want to redeem it for any of the games listed.....used it to get my 2100 ms points for £11.99!clap
  • DuwenDuwen102,190
    Posted on 10 March 11 at 07:13
    i just bought Lost Planet 2 via the above purchase link... weird thing was, after going through the checkout and then checking my outstanding order it said i'd just bought Rock Band?!?! cancelled it and went back to the Lost Planet 2 page and it ordered fine the second time - just thought I'd mention it so as anyone else ordering from Play doesn't get a nasty suprise when the wrong game arrives... double check your order just in case the same thing happens to you!
  • Ellusion noEllusion no305,741
    Posted on 10 March 11 at 12:04
    But Play.com isn't UK only. Unless these specific products can't be paid for in Euros, Play.com delivers free of charge to all of Europe and Scandinavia. For many, myself included (in Norway), everything games, movies, music comes from Play.
  • SaikredSaikred321,205
    Posted on 10 March 11 at 12:23
    Is Lost Planet 2 any better than the first?

I really didn't like the first one... but this is a sweeeet offer.
  • HoffmanHoffman153,289
    Posted on 10 March 11 at 14:29, Edited on 10 March 11 at 14:31 by Hoffman
    Waaah, you guys get all the deals, why can't people in the US get anything?!!!1!?? angry [/sarcasm]

WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2009

Why is this still 39.99? It should ALWAYS be 5.
    Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM88,854
    Posted on 10 March 11 at 14:50
    Why can't I live in the UK? I'd nab Band Hero for that price.
  • Scoochi2Scoochi2302,877
    Posted on 10 March 11 at 16:04
    I added about £40 worth of stuff to my basket, then went over to ebay. Anything could find cheaper on Ebay I removed from my basket.

There's only Arkham Asylum left in my basket now. And that's only because Ebay has it at £3 no offers ended in 3 days...
    Lif is too short.
  • LMC1LMC1179,598
    Posted on 10 March 11 at 16:29
    A UK deal? I had to re-read. Going to get myself Band Hero :)
  • Posted on 10 March 11 at 17:18
    Noooo!! Lost Planet 2 has been removed FFS!!!! Just about to buy the damn thing too!
    "Just pick up the Wu-Tang double CD and you will get all of the education you need" - RZA
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.