Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Dynasty Warriors 8 Media Released - Part 2

• kbgray27kbgray2750,335
  • Goggs25Goggs251,928,212
    Posted on 01 July 13 at 22:45
    can't wait for this to come out been playing dynasty warriors games since they where released on PS2 its just a shame the stopped doing the empires franchise they where real good
    Goggs25
  • BaneDainBaneDain458,461
    Posted on 01 July 13 at 22:56
    Goggs25 said:
    can't wait for this to come out been playing dynasty warriors games since they where released on PS2 its just a shame the stopped doing the empires franchise they where real good
    They still are 7 Xtreme legends and Empires were just PS3 exlusives
    which is exactly why im going to wait this one out and maybe get it and a PS3 (after a price drop and the likely XL and E versions are already out) I really wish they would put a character creation mode in the main game already though theyve been leaving it out and putting it in emires/Legends since 4 (or was it 5?)
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX2,000,939
    Posted on 01 July 13 at 23:59
    I'm looking forward to renting this, really enjoyed 7.
  • I darklost II darklost I112,466
    Posted on 02 July 13 at 08:17
    This game has good potential..
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • Posted on 02 July 13 at 14:23
    BaneDain said:
    Goggs25 said:
    They still are 7 Xtreme legends and Empires were just PS3 exlusives
    which is exactly why im going to wait this one out and maybe get it and a PS3 (after a price drop and the likely XL and E versions are already out) I really wish they would put a character creation mode in the main game already though theyve been leaving it out and putting it in emires/Legends since 4 (or was it 5?)
    Character creation has been in the game since 4 but I for one dont like it, I much prefer playing as the characters themselves, creating a character just doesn't seem to fit in since they didn't historically exist.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.