Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

E3 2011: More NHL 12 Screens Released

• MatrarchMatrarch1,730,963
    Posted on 07 June 11 at 14:31
    Includes the first shot of the Winter Classic

EA released a handful of new screenshots for NHL 12 yesterday, including the first screenshot of the Winter Classic as it will appear in the game.

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x310/mbalsan/winterc....jpg
    http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x310/mbalsan/luongocc.jpg
    http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x310/mbalsan/nyrphic....jpg
    http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x310/mbalsan/wcbench.jpg

You can check out more details and screens here. The puck will drop for NHL 12 on September 9th in Europe and September 13th in North America.
  • Posted on 07 June 11 at 14:44
    Hey was hoping they'd show those idiot Caps fans after beating my Pens in WC acting like they won the Cup! Hey Ovi how you do this year? What no Cup again LOL,hey bartender I would like an Ovechkin "bartender" Whats that? A white Russian with no Cup!! Put his fugly face on the cover and I'll buy a copy just to SH** on it!!! Oh back to topic every NHL EA game looks the same so will skip this again,give us more choices please
  • Big EllBig Ell1,912,832
    Posted on 07 June 11 at 14:47
    Haha look at Luongo. He looks lost, just like last night!
  • Das KuhnenDas Kuhnen770,725
    Posted on 07 June 11 at 14:48
    Luongo blows goats! I have proof!
    If assholes could fly, TA would be an airport...
  • Posted on 07 June 11 at 15:25
    R0tteNhell said:
    Put his fugly face on the cover and I'll buy a copy just to SH** on it!!!
    Okaaaaaayyyy... roll
  • Posted on 07 June 11 at 16:15
    Can't wait...
    don't poke the bear!
  • Vermin360Vermin360658,528
    Posted on 07 June 11 at 17:19
    R0tteNhell said:
    Hey was hoping they'd show those idiot Caps fans after beating my Pens in WC acting like they won the Cup! Hey Ovi how you do this year? What no Cup again LOL,hey bartender I would like an Ovechkin "bartender" Whats that? A white Russian with no Cup!! Put his fugly face on the cover and I'll buy a copy just to SH** on it!!! Oh back to topic every NHL EA game looks the same so will skip this again,give us more choices please
    Tell us how you really feel. wink
  • SanadaSanada738,523
    Posted on 07 June 11 at 18:26
    R0tteNhell kinda just went on a rage rant about nothing...kinda a waste of $64 just to shit on a game (Get it? Waste?) but really, calm down. It's just hockey.

I played a few of these demos and scoring goals was always satisfying. But the price tag was never really able to be justified.
    You seem a little furious...
  • dbe451dbe451772,995
    Posted on 07 June 11 at 18:41
    that's awesome I didn't think we'd see the Winter Classic played out in video game form. Not only that, but they have it in Heinz Field. Oh so awesome. I didn't pick up NHL 11 this year, but NHL 12 is certainly on my radar right now.
    Need co-op achievements in Vegas 2, Splinter Cell Conviction, Gears 2, Borderlands, and L4D.
  • x76Sousx76Sous290,080
    Posted on 07 June 11 at 18:54
    I'm so excited for this game! i would love to see Shea Weber on the cover!
  • Yo TylerYo Tyler109,211
    Posted on 07 June 11 at 19:08
    Looks sweet, I was also watching a video on some new features they added and I can safely say NHL 12 will be a day one purchase for me.

Big Ell said:
    Haha look at Luongo. He looks lost, just like last night!
    +1 cool point.
    "My greatest enemy is my inner me"
  • Posted on 07 June 11 at 19:17
    R0tteNhell said:
    Oh back to topic every NHL EA game looks the same so will skip this again,give us more choices please
    Says the guy whose most recent played games includes Gears 2, halo, and 2 call of duties... Like those are extensively different from previous versions. I found last years NHL to be quite a change, so what exactly do you think they should change to get you to not skip?
  • AdolphMarxAdolphMarx180,387
    Posted on 07 June 11 at 19:54
    Will not play this unless I get everything for free. In which case I'll just sell it anyway. Only people who don't care about the future of console gaming buy these games.
    Extra thanks to the newshounds!! I like the good news and complaining about the bad news. A win-win.
  • Z BANKZ BANK310,140
    Posted on 07 June 11 at 20:14
    This post contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
  • Vermin360Vermin360658,528
    Posted on 07 June 11 at 20:15
    AdolphMarx said:
    Only people who don't care about the future of console gaming buy these games.
    Or people who consistently get 60-100 hours gameplay out of their sports titles each year, in contrast to 6-10 hours out of many other game purchases.
  • HuGh1212HuGh121235,211
    Posted on 07 June 11 at 20:25
    Again, must play a recent NHL title. It's been a while...
    Hughby-Dooby-Doo
  • Posted on 07 June 11 at 21:28
    Christian Doe said:
    R0tteNhell said:
    Put his fugly face on the cover and I'll buy a copy just to SH** on it!!!
    Okaaaaaayyyy... roll
    Lol does it matter who's on the cover? It doesn't change the gameplay
  • Posted on 07 June 11 at 22:07
    iHeartSlampigs said:
    R0tteNhell kinda just went on a rage rant about nothing...kinda a waste of $64 just to shit on a game (Get it? Waste?) but really, calm down. It's just hockey.
    Slamp, STOP DETRACTING MY HOCKEY.
    Little backhanded comment implying hockey is no big deal, you knew I'd call you out on it. ;D

BTW: To the Pens fan trashing Obitchkin. I'm all good with talking trash on that loser, but quick question...who sent both the Pengies and Craps home this Postseason? Mhhhhhm, those apples taste so damn good. Go Bolts! =D

Double BTW: Fuck Boston. Go 'Nucks. That is all.
  • Posted on 08 June 11 at 00:58
    Think i will drop 60 on this nhl 10 is very fun so this should be just as fun
  • BeachemBeachem653,718
    Posted on 08 June 11 at 06:01
    Just think if this had Kinect support. Would be pretty interesting
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads