The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Back to School Summer XBL Sale

• Angary GaryAngary Gary108,002
    Posted on 03 September 13 at 23:08
    I don't get why they wouldn't just put the Assassins creed III season pass on sale. Good sales.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 September 13 at 23:09
    some of these i already own yet xbox .com says i need to buy them again, makes no sense
    My God promised me "hope and change" over 2000 years ago, how is your god working out?
  • Posted on 03 September 13 at 23:09
    More Mass Effect DLC on sale please!!! Outrageous pricing!
  • DaKarchyDaKarchy189,712
    Posted on 03 September 13 at 23:26
    Oh no.. i bought Castlevania SotN yesterday for full price cry
  • Posted on 03 September 13 at 23:27
    DKong27 said:
    No Mass Effect, I have Leviathan already, give me the other ones D:
    That's what I'm saying! What the heck!
    Heroes never die
  • Posted on 03 September 13 at 23:27
    Still no Puzzle Quest DLC angry
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • KanjiKokaKanjiKoka323,633
    Posted on 03 September 13 at 23:27
    Hell yeah!!

Have $125 left since the conversion!

clap
    Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper1,057,159
    Posted on 03 September 13 at 23:32
    Mercury HG: Rare Earth Elements is $1.49 (same as the other DLC), not $4.99 :) Probably the only thing I'm getting from this sale too laugh
  • Posted on 03 September 13 at 23:40
    I'm so happy to see some of those Arcade games went down in price. I guess it's time to get some more of these in the download queue.
    Is shooting bullets not cool enough for you? Buy a Maliwan and light some people on fire!
  • JadedMeanKatJadedMeanKat810,740
    Posted on 03 September 13 at 23:46
    I will be picking up a handful of these.

To all those who were complaining about all the GOD sales they were having all I have to say is I told you so wink

I do have to say that, while this is just being picky, having all those different currencies up there kinda makes my head spin. Part of me would rather just see the % off of normal price.
  • k0rruptiDk0rruptiD150,362
    Posted on 03 September 13 at 23:50
    Pretty nice sale for once, plenty of games to choose from and some of them dirt cheap, like the castlevania ones which i think i own one of. Might be forced into buying Dragonborn for Skyrim and end up playing it a long time in the future, still only just started the first DLC, the vampire one.
    "We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free." Bill Hicks
  • J PinderJ Pinder758,844
    Posted on 03 September 13 at 23:56
    Nice to see so many games on sale! I just wish the Scott Pilgrim MP DLC was on sale, too.

Is there any chance to also post the % discount along with the current pricing? I can kinda tell based on the prices (assuming 50% most of the time), though there will be non-standard % discounts in the future.

That'll be one of the things I miss the most about MS Points... it was a unified language of price that everyone could reference at a glance. Well, that and now we are taxed on virtual goods.
  • Posted on 03 September 13 at 23:58, Edited on 03 September 13 at 23:58 by TVthePunisher
    Just a little tidbit but on the Dashboard ad if you go to the section where Castlevania HD is shown for some reason they show Hector from Castlevania: Curse of Darkness. He's not present in Harmony of Despair (Castlevania HD) and I was kind of hoping that meant Curse of Darkness was finally available for 360 =/ ah well...there's also no 3D graphics for Castlevania HD, it's all handdrawn.

Looks to be a good sale and I recommend for everyone to pick up SOTN and Castlevania HD...as well as some of those other titles.
    dat Jill Valentine >=D
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl992,367
    Posted on 03 September 13 at 23:59, Edited on 03 September 13 at 23:59 by Skanker irl
    NuttySandman123 said:
    Microsoft giving us something good, that can't be right lol
    Seems to me like they've been giving us good stuff for months now...as my backlog continues to grow with free games and games that I paid less than $5 for. Definitely a positive sign heading into the next gen.

Picked up Quarrel and Mercury hg...been wanting those.

Edit: Oh, and I definitely recommend the Castlevania games. Very fun.
    No mercy.
  • RemekiRemeki3,167,857
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 00:03
    Skanker irl said:
    Edit: Oh, and I definitely recommend the Castlevania games. Very fun.
    +1

If anyone has not played SOTN yet it's a steal at that price.
  • Drachen77Drachen77313,802
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 00:04
    I can't get used to seeing actual money prices instead of points numbers. It just looks odd to me.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty841,216
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 00:10
    Rocket Knight for me. And £2.49? What is that in MSP? Please bring them back I miss them. cry
  • GeoffistophelesGeoffistopheles1,284,907
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 00:20
    Obligatory plug for Monaco, that game was amazing at full price, half that is definitely worthwhile.

As for the rest, I already have all the good stuff. Maybe I'll pick up an arcade game or two.
  • THEpaynexkillerTHEpaynexkiller1,114,381
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 00:21
    Damn. Not as good as the sale from before. Would have loved the AC3 for £7 again.
    The new and improved.
  • SiguardiusSiguardius1,694,339
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 00:25
    Guys, you might add % of price drop...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.