The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Back to School Summer XBL Sale

• HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead709,596
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 00:32, Edited on 04 September 13 at 00:43 by HolyHalfDead
    That must of taken you a while punkyliar, thanks for all the effort. It has been pointed out already that there is a mistake on Mercury Hg: Rare Earth Elements prices. Might I suggest that the GoD links go to the GoD, rather than general info about the game page, the same way that the DLC links go to the DLC. For example

Angry Birds Trilogy - Now US$19.99 / £15.99 / €14.99 / AU$9.97 general info (as above)
    Angry Birds Trilogy - Now US$19.99 / £15.99 / €14.99 / AU$9.97 game on demand (suggestion)

Angry Birds Trilogy is much cheaper in New Zealand
    Angry Birds Trilogy - Now US$7.78 / £4.99 / €5.90 / AU$8.59

Interesting TA have standardised on prices in Australian Dollars (2,369 TA members) and Japanese Yen (690 TA members) and not others such as Canadian Dollars (4,758 TA members).
  • Posted on 04 September 13 at 00:36
    Now, if only those lazy assed bitches at Xbox would fix their website so that instead of charging my Paypal account, purchases would take advantage of some of that credit on my account, that'd just be, like, super swell...

Kthxbai
    Drink the kool-aid!
  • Posted on 04 September 13 at 00:39, Edited on 04 September 13 at 00:39 by SlayingADragon
    Sleeping at $15 is kinda tempting.
  • Posted on 04 September 13 at 00:42
    You lied......there was nothing for me....

Damn, look at that Forza Horizon season pass! And that is supposed to be on sale? You could clear the U.S debt with that amount of money. Eff me.
  • Posted on 04 September 13 at 00:47
    They really need to put the more uh "Serious Hardcore" XBLA racers on sale.
    There is nothing for me sadly but good sale though.
  • Zipper BluesZipper Blues361,490
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 00:51
    I picked up Monaco, been waiting for a discount for this game. Buy it and lets rob some banks :)
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl992,367
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 00:52
    Killian Fraggle said:
    Now, if only those lazy assed bitches at Xbox would fix their website so that instead of charging my Paypal account, purchases would take advantage of some of that credit on my account, that'd just be, like, super swell...

Kthxbai
    I believe you must purchase through your console for it to use the credit. I say "I believe" because that is the only way I have gotten the credit system to work. I tried through the website and it was a no go.
    No mercy.
  • Posted on 04 September 13 at 01:06
    Yay Dragonborn DLC finally!
  • CASS190684CASS190684254,682
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 01:10
    Skanker irl said:
    Killian Fraggle said:

Kthxbai
    I believe you must purchase through your console for it to use the credit. I say "I believe" because that is the only way I have gotten the credit system to work. I tried through the website and it was a no go.
    Same problem for me. Too bad if you're currently away and need to queue to your own console via the website for licensing purposes...angry
    I like what I like and I don't what I don't.
  • GiygasGiygas506,214
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 01:32, Edited on 04 September 13 at 01:36 by Giygas
    CM Trance said:
    Sorry but not much is interesting to me... except maybe Scott Pilgrim. Does it have the multiplayer update now? Is it worth it?
    It does have multiplayer but not on the base game. You have to purchase a separate $5.00 Wallace Wells DLC. I bought it on day one as I'm a huge Scott Pilgrim fan, loved the game and had been eagerly awaiting the DLC. Waited months after delay after delay. When it was finally released, it was terrible. The net code is absolutely awful. With 2-players it runs at a laggy framerate. At 3 or 4 players, it is absolutely unplayable.

The multiplayer lobbies crash. I've experienced parts of playing multiplayer (online, not local co-op) where the game glitched out and would not allow us to progress. Had one instance where a teammate went AFK and we couldn't move on because he was just standing there.

Aside from grabbing the achievements the DLC had, I haven't touched the multiplayer since -- might be fixed now but since I maxed the game in every possible way, I haven't booted it up in a while but I highly doubt it has. Worst piece of a paid add-on that should of been in a FREE update. Guess we should consider ourselves lucky to have seen the DLC at all after 2 years, though. :/

Oh well. The base game is amazing local co-op. Highly recommended.
  • CHIGGUMSCHIGGUMS228,044
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 01:57, Edited on 04 September 13 at 01:57 by CHIGGUMS
    This post contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
  • jMAVERICKJWBjMAVERICKJWB678,670
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 02:04
    Oh yeah a sale on Naughty Bear finally, I have been dreaming about this day since I had a naughty dream about bears.
  • TervaskantoTervaskanto397,403
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 02:06
    Ugh...gave up on Skyrim DLC being marked down and paid regular price for Dragonborn a couple weeks back...now I kick myself for my impatience (especially since I haven't started the DLC yet).
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 September 13 at 02:06
    Everything under the sun except the ones I've been waitin for for years: Fable 3 Traitors and Worms Armageddon packs!!!! Will they ever go on sale?!?!?!?

PS dont bother with 'I Am Alive' it sucks hairy greasy watermelon balls!
    Let me find peace in my own heart and save me from my enemies.
  • Posted on 04 September 13 at 02:32
    When is the Rally DLC for Horizon going to go on sale?
  • HelmarocHelmaroc163,321
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 03:02
    Awww, why couldn't they have put the Omega or Citadel DLCs on sale? :(
  • Piston ToyotaPiston Toyota1,077,589
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 03:10
    Just bought Hard Corps: Uprising. I am mentally ill.
  • Recreat3Recreat3134,259
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 03:12
    Picked up beyond good and evil hd...because why not
  • Sly ToadSly Toad418,680
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 03:32
    Already have all of the xbla games listed, but I am definitely getting the ac3 dlc and DS3 dlc. Great sale.
  • Posted on 04 September 13 at 03:38, Edited on 04 September 13 at 03:38 by Mo the Surfer
    Still waiting for Mass Effect 3 DLC Omega to go on sale.
    The new dashboard sux!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.