The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Back to School Summer XBL Sale

• Dom2096Dom20961,630,788
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 03:42
    Awesomenaughts, DS3 Awakened, Motorcross Madness, and Monaco are all mine now. This actually makes up for the terrible deal of the week.
  • Posted on 04 September 13 at 04:06
    o DEEVIUS o said:
    Everything under the sun except the ones I've been waitin for for years: Fable 3 Traitors and Worms Armageddon packs!!!! Will they ever go on sale?!?!?!?

PS dont bother with 'I Am Alive' it sucks hairy greasy watermelon balls!
    I thought the same thing at first, but once you get the bow, it is really fun. It starts off kind of silly and annoying, and I was wondering why people liked it. It eventually grew on me and is quite fun deciding how to kill enemies (I liked leading them to an edge or fire and kicking them into it.....I also totally killed those that surrendered......they are all dead once they cross me MWAHAHAHA!!)
  • LoneSt4r1836LoneSt4r1836634,689
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 04:07
    Mo the Surfer said:
    Still waiting for Mass Effect 3 DLC Omega to go on sale.
    It was half price several months ago.

I'm just waiting for the Citadel dlc. And a sale on ME2 dlc would be nice as well....
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo298,998
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 04:37
    MASSIVE SALE! FINALLY!! I've been waiting for a long time for Rocketnight, finally a worthwhile discont, I loved the original on the Genesis, shame its not a direct port.

Will probably also pick up the Tales games and from Dudt while its dirt cheap.

For anyone who hasn't played mercury HG, definitely give it a try, it is one of the best physics games I've ever played on the 360!!
    'We all make choices, but in the end those choices make us'
  • TveilorTveilor350,092
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 04:42
    Mass Effect 3 DLC finally, still waiting for the others to be on sale, but now I can pick up this one as I don't have it yet!
    Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead709,596
  • Posted on 04 September 13 at 05:25
    wow...im sincerely pleased with the deals on this list! its just unfortunate that i already own everything on there that i would actually want.
    they REALLY need to finally discount the "Citadel" DLC for Mass Effect though. i have all the DLC except for that, and i still havent played any of it cuz im waiting to play it all together.
    Just know that I'm better than you.
  • caelichcaelich127,957
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 05:53
    Hmm. I'm tempted to pick up Sacred Citadel. Any recommendations that this is a good game?
    Blue, green, orange, the fun cannot be halted.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 September 13 at 05:56
    Awesome sale! Got Castlevania SOTN, Angry Birds Trilogy, Mercury Hg including DLC, Quarrel and Rocket Knight.

I already had Swarm from a previous sale. I think I'll wait on a full Mass Effect sale with that DLC and I didn't know Motocross was on sale but I'll get that one too I guess.
    "Booyah" - Jeff Winger
  • Drachen77Drachen77313,802
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 06:32
    I wish they would put Kingdoms of Amalur's DLC on sale.
  • Meat WisdomMeat Wisdom277,700
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 07:06
    How the HELL did I miss Omega being on sale? I've been checking the sales every week since it came out. Probably because for some reason they tucked it into the Kinect category (which I never pay attention to) instead of advertising it normally. Also been waiting for Citadel to go on sale as well, so just Leviathan being discounted (which I have) is an even deeper kick to the sack.

Though it's nice that Awakened is finally on sale. Been waiting since March for that. And after playing it, let's just say that Dead Space 3 had better not be the last game in the series.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 September 13 at 07:10
    Piston Toyota said:
    Just bought Hard Corps: Uprising. I am mentally ill.
    I like your moves...LOL... and on topic EVERYONE should pick up both castlevania games...symphony of the night is a masterpiece...and harmony of despair is my all time favorite co op game with almost 1,000 hours logged....feel free to send a message i will always help with harmony of despair...although if you want the best gear and drops you will have to buy some DLC chapters but not required to 100% the game
    Signature?...sure someone please hand me my pen
  • k0ngzork0ngzor272,896
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 07:41
    Again no Omega and Citadel? :-(
  • DigiLuigiDigiLuigi436,859
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 08:08
    Meat Wisdom said:
    How the HELL did I miss Omega being on sale? I've been checking the sales every week since it came out. Probably because for some reason they tucked it into the Kinect category (which I never pay attention to) instead of advertising it normally.
    I think so, cause I bought it at full price a few weeks after the sale. I probably thought Kinect Central was a game and anything listed under it was DLC for it.
  • HalderHalder473,504
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 08:53
    Swarm is showing as free for me, UK.
    doesn't look great but i'm down for free games :)
  • I Highway II Highway I461,308
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 09:00
    halder001 said:
    Swarm is showing as free for me, UK.
    doesn't look great but i'm down for free games :)
    it's actually a pretty good game
    Aint nobody got time for that
  • Posted on 04 September 13 at 09:05
    J Pinder said:
    Nice to see so many games on sale! I just wish the Scott Pilgrim MP DLC was on sale, too.

Is there any chance to also post the % discount along with the current pricing? I can kinda tell based on the prices (assuming 50% most of the time), though there will be non-standard % discounts in the future.

That'll be one of the things I miss the most about MS Points... it was a unified language of price that everyone could reference at a glance. Well, that and now we are taxed on virtual goods.
    You were always taxed on virtual goods. You paid tax to buy the points, now you pay tax to buy the item. Same tax as has always been there.
  • Posted on 04 September 13 at 09:09
    Goddamnit! Why couldn't they make the Rally Pack for Forza Horizon discounted? That is all I want.
    "Revenge is a dish best served on a bed of rice."
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64317,629
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 09:09, Edited on 04 September 13 at 09:24 by Phoenix C64
    oh FFS why sale on ME3: Leviathan and not the other DLC? argh!

EDIT:

Oh this is bullshit! with the MSP<>currency change I can't use my current credit (I have over 20€ after the conversion) to pay most of this stuff?
    That is stupid! I have a friend in the army and access to his account, so I usually buy him the DOTW he wants so when he has a chance to connect his xbox he just needs to download... if I can't use his current credit I won't be able to get him anything because he doesnt have a payment method associated to his account.
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • Posted on 04 September 13 at 09:18
    Have they sorted out the exchange rates for msp yet, as in what would have been an 800 point game costing £6.99, but when you convert an 800 point card it gives you £6.80?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.