Ultra Comboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Please click here to read the story: TA Review: Killer Instinct
Chunkeh Munkeh
Chunkeh Munkeh
Posted on 27 November 13 at 17:46
Love this game. Some real bad asses online though shock
Hampshire Vegan
Posted on 27 November 13 at 17:49
This game is heaps of fun, in hindsight I would have bought it - if I didn't win it. I'm terrible at it right now though - can only beat the n00b difficulty AI.
Do you still have Xbox Live friends who aren't on TrueAchievements yet? Why? Spread the word!
Momiji
Momiji
Posted on 27 November 13 at 17:55
im considering getting an XB1 purely for this game, its hype as fuck and the best fighter ive played in years!
Shadow Jago & Fulgore look soo badass too and the netcode is godly!
Double helix i give you my respect, after the shit theyve released they really pulled it together for this
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReazieTV
Geoffistopheles
Posted on 27 November 13 at 18:08
So, uh. How is this considered a conservative 40 hour completion when there's achievements for completing 2000 matches with each character? Do matches seriously go by that quickly?
Iceberg082006
Iceberg082006
Posted on 27 November 13 at 18:37
DrCanadianNinja said:
So, uh. How is this considered a conservative 40 hour completion when there's achievements for completing 2000 matches with each character? Do matches seriously go by that quickly?
Where does it say 40 hours?
vSully
vSully
Posted on 27 November 13 at 18:40, Edited on 27 November 13 at 18:42 by vSully
Depending on your comfort level in fighting games, time of completion could vary widely, but conservative estimates would clock in around forty hours.
I think 2k matches per character is going to take a lot more than 40 hours. Hundreds of hours, potentially.
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 27 November 13 at 18:46
DrCanadianNinja said:
vSully said:
Depending on your comfort level in fighting games, time of completion could vary widely, but conservative estimates would clock in around forty hours.
I think 2k matches per character is going to take a lot more than 40 hours. Hundreds of hours, potentially.
This has now been changed. A conservative estimate would actually be more like 750 hours.
GtechApocalypse
Posted on 27 November 13 at 18:49
Love me some fighting games, remember playing this when I was a kid and always getting destroyed lol, 17 years later still don't change haha!
Gtech
BqCaduceusMD
BqCaduceusMD
Posted on 27 November 13 at 19:11
It looks as though this would get old quite quickly. Are there even mechanics similar to stage transition/interaction or fatalities? If not, you would essentially be watching the same animations for every match, which, with the 2000 match achievements, I believe you are anyway.
"Can't a man even aspire to an orgasm without getting shot at these days?"
vSully
vSully
Posted on 27 November 13 at 19:14
To add insult to injury, apparently there is no way to track your progress towards 2k matches. So you either need to keep track yourself or just play until it pops.
Chunkeh Munkeh
Chunkeh Munkeh
Posted on 27 November 13 at 19:22
vSully said:
To add insult to injury, apparently there is no way to track your progress towards 2k matches. So you either need to keep track yourself or just play until it pops.
I'm guessing you get a title or challenge pop up after every 25-50 fights. Had one for 25 and expect one for 50.
amenazamenor JF
Posted on 27 November 13 at 19:46
vSully said:
I didn't check this one specifically so maybe I'm wrong, but Xbox One tracks your progress in most achievements, with a little bar under each tile in the Achievements App. Better than nothing, I guess.
Skanker irl
Skanker irl
Posted on 27 November 13 at 20:21
Enjoying this game. Tricky to learn all of the moves and controls, but pretty cool for a free game.
No mercy.
MasterHouze
MasterHouze
Posted on 27 November 13 at 20:38
This game looks awesome, 2k matches will be fun.. I need to save some money for xone to get my hands in it ^^
iAMxYUNGxGxBABY
Posted on 27 November 13 at 21:13, Edited on 27 November 13 at 21:45 by iAMxYUNGxGxBABY
So the review is based on somebody who sucks at the game. 3 1/2 stars is low for a good game. No lower than 4 stars
iAMxYUNGxGxBABY

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 27 November 13 at 23:50
RARE was 1 of the best game producers in decade 90,now only have the name cus is dead long time ago,awesome games like conker,perfect dark,banjo kazooie,kameo...
stick pa barbush madder foca?how much?
Saft Und Kraft
Posted on 28 November 13 at 00:19
I got a code to unlock this for free and I cannot use it as I will most likely never purchase a One. Kinda stinks I can't give it away either because some genius at Microsoft decided they should be tied to our tags. So is the infinite combo in there? I use to do that shit all the time, LOL.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 28 November 13 at 00:51
I"ve got a free code but I probably won't be getting an X1 for a year atleast. Can I go ahead and enter the code on the computer so it is on my queue when I finally get one? If so, would I do it on the 360 site like I would any other code or does X1 have its own site?
aka Kryptonian
Posted on 28 November 13 at 01:25
Raezie said:
the netcode is godly!
This is great to hear. I was really wondering about this and was hoping for the best. Glad they pulled it off.
Each One Teach One
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.