The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

Challenge the TA Podcast Crew!

• Posted on 04 September 13 at 19:28
    Tasty
    DiRT, Grid and Forza fan.
  • will i am notwill i am not1,083,002
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 19:29
    Hip Hip Hooray in The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout a 1gs achievement but a tough one.
  • Posted on 04 September 13 at 19:29
    will i am not said:
    Hip Hip Hooray in The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout a 1gs achievement but a tough one.
    Be sure to say/mention to whom the challenge is issued!
    TrueAchievements Editorial Manager | Twitter: @osubluejacket | "In Soviet Russia, game plays you!"
  • Posted on 04 September 13 at 19:31, Edited on 04 September 13 at 19:31 by AgentLebowski
    Sorry, don't know how to do the fancy link, but the achievement in Halo Reach, "If They Came to Hear Me Beg." I'll throw this out to whoever doesn't already have it.

I tried to get that one for a solid 90 minutes one day and no luck. I'm shocked the TA ratio is only 1.56!
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,769,598
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 19:36, Edited on 04 September 13 at 19:36 by ChewieOnIce
    AgentLebowski said:
    Sorry, don't know how to do the fancy link, but the achievement in Halo Reach, "If They Came to Hear Me Beg."
    Just plonk in the URL and it'll make it fancy automatically. So h*ttp://www.trueachievements.com/a60869/if-they-came-to-hear-me-beg-achievement.htm becomes
    Halo: ReachIf They Came to Hear Me BegThe If They Came to Hear Me Beg achievement in Halo: Reach worth 46 pointsPerform an Assassination against an Elite to survive a fall that would've been fatal.

BOOM
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 04 September 13 at 19:40
    Thanks Chewie!!!!

toast
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m31,907,898
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 19:45
    Challenge to Matrarch :

R.U.S.E.AchieverThe Achiever achievement in R.U.S.E. worth 138 pointsComplete all operations' bonus objectives
  • Kez001Kez0011,727,738
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 19:51
    Somehow, all 4 of you have played Batman Arkham Asylum and none have completed it. The combat challenges were probably the hardest part of the game for me, so my challenge (because gold would just be mean):
    Batman: Arkham Asylum (Xbox 360)Freeflow SilverThe Freeflow Silver achievement in Batman: Arkham Asylum (Xbox 360) worth 77 pointsAchieve 16 medals on combat challenges
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 September 13 at 20:00, Edited on 04 September 13 at 20:01 by
    Challenges:

For TrueAchievement and Dog of Thunder:
    Doritos Crash CourseCompetitive SpiritThe Competitive Spirit achievement in Doritos Crash Course worth 14 pointsBeat a friend in an Xbox LIVE race
    under the condition that they must race against Me and Matrarch, on a moderate or hard level (not necessarily Japan, but could be whatever the middle difficulty courses are)

For Matrarch:
    Condemned 2: BloodshotJust The FactsThe Just The Facts achievement in Condemned 2: Bloodshot worth 71 pointsMP Crime Scene Goodness
    against Me!

For osubluejacket:
    Halo 3: ODSTFirefight: Lost PlatoonThe Firefight: Lost Platoon achievement in Halo 3: ODST worth 20 pointsScore over 200,000 points in Firefight on Lost Platoon.
    with a party of Me, Matrarch, and TrueAchievement

Social challenges ftw! toast

And if there's a prize, give it away to a non-staffer of your choice (or random) who also submitted a challenge (or challenges).
    "You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive..."
  • Jawnie BJawnie B3,201,151
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 20:22, Edited on 04 September 13 at 20:48 by Jawnie B
    My challenge is for Matrarch to get the Demon on Wheels achievement in Trials HD.

Trials HDDemon on WheelsThe Demon on Wheels achievement in Trials HD worth 76 pointsThe Player has completed all Extreme tracks.
  • WavyGopalWavyGopal884,901
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 20:26
    For all of u just beat that 1 japan level in under 1: 40 for the achievement in doritos crash course
  • Yankees3Fan7Yankees3Fan7387,667
  • HemogoblinSSHemogoblinSS878,818
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 21:15
    I challenge Matrarch to earn the following achievement. Since she's the Newshound Manager she should have no problem!

HauntNewshoundThe Newshound achievement in Haunt worth 55 pointsCollect every newspaper clipping
    Where there's a Will; there's a way.
  • RCRC332,502
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 21:25
    osubluejacket :
    Hexic HDGrand Pearl Pooh-BahosubluejacketThe Grand Pearl Pooh-Bah achievement in Hexic HD worth 242 pointsSurround one piece with six black pearls.

TrueAchievement :
    Halo 3OverkillTrueAchievementThe Overkill achievement in Halo 3 worth 12 pointsKill 4 enemies within 4 seconds of one another in a ranked free for all playlist (Online).

Dog of Thunder :
    Grand Theft Auto IVWalk FreeDog of ThunderThe Walk Free achievement in Grand Theft Auto IV worth 74 pointsLose a 4 star wanted rating by outrunning the cops.

Matrarch :
    Mirror's EdgeChapter 1 SpeedrunMatrarchThe Chapter 1 Speedrun achievement in Mirror's Edge worth 36 pointsComplete a Speedrun of Chapter 1 below the target time.
  • AcedahatterAcedahatter408,520
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 21:52
    ...but the war rages on in medal of honor to trueachievement
  • Posted on 04 September 13 at 23:29
    I challenge osubluejacket to finish this:

DishonoredMostly Flesh and SteelThe Mostly Flesh and Steel achievement in Dishonored worth 173 pointsFinish the game without purchasing any supernatural powers or enhancements, besides Blink
  • Alcapwn6969Alcapwn6969463,558
    Posted on 05 September 13 at 01:52
    For OSU:

BraidSpeed RunThe Speed Run achievement in Braid worth 88 pointsComplete a full speed run of the entire game, beating the challenge time.

It takes less than 45 mins, amirite?
  • The AuD DocThe AuD Doc282,086
    Posted on 05 September 13 at 03:52, Edited on 05 September 13 at 03:53 by The AuD Doc
    I didn't look at everyones list, but this would be an open challenge to Matrarch and anyone else that has it on their card...

The GunstringerStrings of SteelMatrarchThe Strings of Steel achievement in The Gunstringer worth 793 pointsBeat every play in one session. On Hardcore Mode. Also, never die.

Probably the best Kinect game I've played, and the only cheevo I'm missing from the main game.
    Getting over my achievement OCD one non-completion at a time.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.