Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail Releases: Week of July 2nd, 2013

• litepinklitepink307,637
  • Oriole2682Oriole26823,980,997
    Posted on 02 July 13 at 22:21
    One of the most underrated greatest shows of all time on SNICK
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 July 13 at 22:53
    I have to wait for DARK until the 7th :{
    Thor~
  • DuBear61DuBear61578,238
    Posted on 03 July 13 at 00:06
    Esposito MD said:
    me too, but at least its on order!
    DuBear61 (Aka Duane)
  • Posted on 03 July 13 at 01:13
    I thought E.D.F. 2025 was supposed to be released on July 4th?
    Does this smell like chloroform to you?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 July 13 at 02:46
    DuBear61 said:
    Esposito MD said:
    me too, but at least its on order!
    Yea It sucks i can't wait to play Vampire rain 2,5!
    Thor~
  • BigNev44BigNev441,938,136
    Posted on 03 July 13 at 02:54
    Reborn Insanity said:
    I thought E.D.F. 2025 was supposed to be released on July 4th?
    Only in Japan

Everywhere else is getting it next year, :(

But i see places already selling Dark in the US
  • BIG P3TEBIG P3TE213,029 213,029 GamerScore
    Posted on 03 July 13 at 08:58
    Makes a nice change for a game to be released in "other areas" first eh.. wink
    Veteran Gamer (Started on ZX81) | Gaming Journalist | Owner:- Game-play.Tv | Xbox Live Ambassador
  • Posted on 03 July 13 at 12:36
    Dark will either be a gem or complete crap. I see no middle ground.
  • I darklost II darklost I112,466
    Posted on 03 July 13 at 20:28
    Vermillion Haze said:
    Agreed.
    Better to try the demo before buying this game.
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • Posted on 03 July 13 at 21:41
    Vermillion Haze said:
    Gameplay trailers look pretty good to me. Hopefully it works well, though. I haven't heard many people talk about it, so I'm not sure they'll make enough money for it to be worth patching if there are any issues. And the Steam version got postponed, so there might be issues.
  • BIG P3TEBIG P3TE213,029 213,029 GamerScore
    Posted on 04 July 13 at 09:41, Edited on 04 July 13 at 09:58 by BIG P3TE
    I started playing DARK yesterday, It's not a bad game, the mechanics don't work too well all of the time though, and there's not many check points, so if you get killed you normally have to start that level again, which can be annoying when button presses don't respond quickly enough.. apart from that its not bad, It won't win any awards for graphics, but I'm sure it will go down well with cheevo hunters as there's only 21, and I unlocked 8 (worth 320G) in a couple of hours of play last night..

@ScreenSingerX: MS no longer charge for patch releases, Prior to that any game that passed MS certification could release one patch for free..
    Veteran Gamer (Started on ZX81) | Gaming Journalist | Owner:- Game-play.Tv | Xbox Live Ambassador
  • Posted on 04 July 13 at 15:23
    BIG P3TE said:
    I started playing DARK yesterday, It's not a bad game, the mechanics don't work too well all of the time though, and there's not many check points, so if you get killed you normally have to start that level again, which can be annoying when button presses don't respond quickly enough.. apart from that its not bad, It won't win any awards for graphics, but I'm sure it will go down well with cheevo hunters as there's only 21, and I unlocked 8 (worth 320G) in a couple of hours of play last night..

@ScreenSingerX: MS no longer charge for patch releases, Prior to that any game that passed MS certification could release one patch for free..
    I never knew that. So when people were defending companies who didn't put patches out, there was still a pretty good chance the devs were just being lazy? Man, and devs have been hiding behind MS on crap like that forever.

On topic, glad to hear it's mostly an okay game. Sucks about the delayed responses, but that's probably something they can patch. What I'm surprised to hear about are the graphics. Maybe the vids I was watching weren't done on an Xbox. That seems to be the case with most game trailers already, but it's always a disappointment. On my computer screen, I'd have told you this game's graphics were on par with Infamous.
  • Posted on 05 July 13 at 13:18
    Dark is terrible I thought, and no fun atall just opinion but still
  • Posted on 05 July 13 at 14:31
    DARK looks so poor lol. I hope it is fun.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.