Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Friday XBL Content Roundup: November 1st, 2013

• NO1KEVNO1KEV2,544,036
    Posted on 02 November 13 at 11:32
    The other downside (especially in the next-gen) is STORAGE SPACE. I still haven't seen any info on XBO data size for games, but I know the PS4 has a mandatory install and some of the games top 40GB. Those 500GB hard drives will be full in no time at all!

Killzone Shadow Fall is closer to 50GB than 40GB, and considering it won't be a full 500GB HDD, just a little under that, and updates and stuff that will leave space for about 9 games which is pretty lame. External storage needs to arrive pretty quickly. I know that on PS4 you can swap out the internal drive but unless you get a large replacement straight away that will still be quite inconvenient down the road

how many retail games can u play at the same time?! Why do you need 9 games installed at the same time?! Play the game complete it and un install it. Don't see the problem.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 November 13 at 12:06, Edited on 02 November 13 at 12:10 by
    NO1KEV said:
    how many retail games can u play at the same time?! Why do you need 9 games installed at the same time?! Play the game complete it and un install it. Don't see the problem.
    Right now I have about 12 retail games installed on my ps3 and about 6/7 on my xbox, most of which are "completed", doesn't mean I am finished with them though and I like to have a variety to choose from depending on my mood that day. It will likely vary from person to person and whether they like to complete and uninstall and people who like to keep a little collection downloaded. Point is, there shouldn't be any storage issues when they are making games that big.
  • LeetAmericoLeetAmerico209,212
    Posted on 02 November 13 at 13:40
    TSG Dwaggie said:
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    Size: 489.00 MB
    Price: US$39.99 / £29.99 / €39.99 / AU$69.95

Also... 489MB for a full retail game? Fuck that. That should be an arcade. DEFINITELY not worth £30, either.
    I was about to say the same fucking thing. How the fuck can anyone justify that price?
  • matdanmatdan810,450
    Posted on 05 November 13 at 13:16
    $70 laugh I am going to pretend that we are a totally normal country that understand what pricing is.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 November 13 at 09:35
    Still think some of these prices are ridiculous. That moment when Xbox Live makes you realise you're cheap.
    Do you even know what an idiom is? Uh, It's a colloquial metaphor?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.