Game Discussion: Far Cry Instincts Predator

Boosting

• Posted on 03 July 13 at 16:25Permalink
    Anyone pick up this game in the recent GoD sale and want to boost some of the online achievements? If so, hit me up.

PS: I know normally my best bet would be a gaming session, however, in a game this old I thought I'd just post a thread in case anyone stumbles across it so I don't have to keep updating/making new gaming sessions.
  • WeighingBruteWeighingBrute1,219,919
    Posted on 07 July 13 at 22:00Permalink
    I'm debating on getting it but dunno is it really worth it pm me
    wb
  • iTz CRUSHERiTz CRUSHER500,210
    Posted on 08 July 13 at 16:33Permalink
    I picked it up and willinng to boost with you. Send friends request to me.
  • Posted on 12 July 13 at 01:55Permalink
    @ WeighingBrute: I honestly wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.

@iTz CRUSHER: Sorry, I missed your post here, I have all the achievements now. Check out the gaming sessions, quite a few have popped up since the game went on sale last week. Good luck!
  • Jacke87 SWEJacke87 SWE379,340
    Posted on 22 November 13 at 09:32, Edited on 04 April 14 at 10:50 by Jacke87 SWEPermalink
    *Edit: Got the achievements.
    GT: Jacke87 Swe Send a mgs if you want to boost
  • Sera Di SiahSera Di Siah815,228
    Posted on 30 August 14 at 01:03Permalink
    Armstrong x360a said:Anyone pick up this game in the recent GoD sale and want to boost some of the online achievements? If so, hit me up.

PS: I know normally my best bet would be a gaming session, however, in a game this old I thought I'd just post a thread in case anyone stumbles across it so I don't have to keep updating/making new gaming sessions.
    Still your best bet is a gaming session, or add people from the boost list. See if they are still active one the site. :)
    We're floating into the Sunset ~
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 October 15 at 19:23Permalink
    Why are the achievements flagged Online or Offline both? Can they be done with extra controllers?
    100% Onyx MAX on Halo: Reach 6/19/2012: 230+ DAYS playtime, 69+ million credits. 1.4 million FF kills.
  • Mr GimpsonMr Gimpson236,337
    Posted on 26 January 16 at 09:05Permalink
    I think you can use system link to have multiplayer
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.