Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End Walkthrough Discuss

• Information
    Posted on 14 December 12 at 07:42
    Please use this thread to discuss the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End walkthrough
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry435,308
    Posted on 14 December 12 at 19:04
    Looking forward to this one...this game pisses me off despite it being an "easy 1000"....
    Use one of the quotes from that thread
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 December 12 at 04:55
    Ready for the proofreaders smile
  • Information
  • Posted on 21 March 13 at 18:55
    The walkthrough needs an edit.

This achievement:
    Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's EndPrison Fortress TreasureThe Prison Fortress Treasure achievement in Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End worth 41 pointsOpen the Jackanism chest in the Prison Fortress, and unlock bonus material in the Treasure Trove.
    isn't available until you have completed the game. The shrunken heads don't appear in this level until you have finished the game, as said in the solution. I can confirm this as I went to get this achievement where the walkthrough said to and the heads weren't there.
  • MalibuStacey85MalibuStacey851,134,096
    Posted on 20 October 13 at 08:26
    Thanks for this walkthrough, started and completed this yesterday. And although setting up the soul grind spot was mildly frustrating, it worked like a charm. Thanks Starlight.
  • RikstaGRikstaG201,111
    Posted on 14 January 16 at 05:51, Edited on 14 January 16 at 05:53 by RikstaG
    I just started the game and it seems the images in the walkthrough don't work, but, more importantly, neither do the collectible videos! They appear to be set to private.
    I'm probably bored right now.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 January 16 at 06:18, Edited on 14 January 16 at 06:22 by
    This is a Starlight walkthrough, so there is a very high chance that there will be broken links for images and videos throughout the walkthrough.

Edit: Damn. I was hoping that the Warning Message would show up so that I could copy and paste this to every Starlight forum. laugh Regardless, on any walkthrough that lists Starlight126 as the owner, expect a lot of broken links, since he has appeared to make everything private.
    Walkthrough Co-Manager and Platformer LEGEND
  • romisthebestromisthebest696,757
    Posted on 09 December 16 at 15:07
    Videos still set to private as of today...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.