Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Naughty Bear Chapter 10 DLC

• MondoBondoMondoBondo919,316
    Posted on 25 November 10 at 09:29
    Chris1984uk said:
    I Touch Zombies said:
    the achievements for chapter 9 are still glitched, they dont appear on xbox live, i wonder if they'll fix it when they release this.
    What are you on about? There were no new achievements and it was found that the new chapters didnt count towards achievements. Therefore there are no glitched achievements for it.

I might download this with the free points I finally got back from MS! Loved the game when it came out.
    There are six chapter 9 achievements worth 100 GS Total, it's on the dashboard, but not xbox.com :(
  • OldMateClownOldMateClown882,542
    Posted on 25 November 10 at 10:19
    Zombies are awesome, I could play 100 different games blowing the hell out of zombies and i doubt i could every not enjoy it!
  • Chris1984ukChris1984uk1,071,364
    Posted on 25 November 10 at 11:08
    MondoBondo said:
    Chris1984uk said:
    I Touch Zombies said:
    the achievements for chapter 9 are still glitched, they dont appear on xbox live, i wonder if they'll fix it when they release this.
    What are you on about? There were no new achievements and it was found that the new chapters didnt count towards achievements. Therefore there are no glitched achievements for it.

I might download this with the free points I finally got back from MS! Loved the game when it came out.
    There are six chapter 9 achievements worth 100 GS Total, it's on the dashboard, but not xbox.com :(
    Hmm thats really weird, sorry I was going by TA's stats which are never wrong (normally)
  • punkyliarpunkyliar216,800
    Posted on 25 November 10 at 11:56
    Chris1984uk said:
    MondoBondo said:
    Chris1984uk said:
    I Touch Zombies said:

Hmm thats really weird, sorry I was going by TA's stats which are never wrong (normally)
    TA stats can only pick up the achievements that are present on Xbox.com. If they don't show on there, then they're not going to show on here unfortunately.
  • esteemkamesteemkam87,110
    Posted on 25 November 10 at 12:19
    naughty bear for life..., yeah, yeah.., YEEAAAHHHH..!!!!!!!!dance
  • Posted on 25 November 10 at 12:22
    Looks really fun. I do like the humour in this game. Only played the first chapter and need to play it some more!!
    [15:10:51] zigs00: no, the BWT comes in two varieties: hate, and light-hate
  • bosoxdancbosoxdanc170,049
    Posted on 25 November 10 at 12:57
    Eskimoletdinov said:
    The Birty Dirty said:
    I'm really starting to loathe the zombie fad. Settle down folks.
    i agree, i loved the left 4 dead games and that but why make a zombie dlc for Red Dead, Crackdown 2 has it, CoD. whats next, FIFA? its getting a bit soft for me and taking away from new ideas, devs are taking the easy option and just throwing in a few options just like they are the horde modes everyone is doing. use your creativity devs.

rant over.

gotta ask though, is this game worth a rental (without any dlc) or steer clear??
    Red Dead's Undead Nightmare is absolutely awesome.
    Posted on 25 November 10 at 13:22
    PunkyLiar said:
    TA stats can only pick up the achievements that are present on Xbox.com. If they don't show on there, then they're not going to show on here unfortunately.
    Lol I know how TA works.
  • SplyntaSplynta522,223
    Posted on 25 November 10 at 17:46
    great game bt the 800 for this dlc seems pricey. I think ill wait and see if it ever ends up in one of the xbl deals
  • SanadaSanada680,712
    Posted on 26 November 10 at 04:10
    At least the DLC is still 800 and not 1200 like just about every arcade title..
  • Posted on 26 November 10 at 09:39
    Lt CarpettMunch said:
    Loved it at first. Gets really old, really quick. They use the same damn map for every god damn level/challenge. Could have been great.
    Totally agree..great concept but bad execution..literally lol facepalm
  • HucBerCranPerryHucBerCranPerry1,161,158
    Posted on 26 November 10 at 15:21
    i wanna play this i had never seen anything on it tilli viewed this dlc trailer. looks pretty fun
  • AccelerettoAcceleretto147,011
    Posted on 27 November 10 at 00:35
    Skadi And Omega said:
    iDeadAir said:
    apparantly this game sucks?
    Your use of 'apparently' suggests you haven't played it, which leaves absolutely no reason for this comment, whatsoever.

I haven't played this game, but it does interest me, and I will be buying it at some point next year. It is good to see that the developers are supporting it with DLCs.
    By your own logic you shouldn't comment either then! : |

And yeah Zombies need to fuck off. It was old in 2007.
    Posted on 27 November 10 at 09:03
    Massive lol at the Zombie hate.... THEY ARE ALREADY IN THE GAME, so its not a new addition to the game at all.
  • BoXxTaRdBoXxTaRd328,711
    Posted on 27 November 10 at 12:31
    Another beautifull 1000 ruined by dlc achievements!

Again Completionists forced to buy virtual Content or to leave it.

Most Gamers following the companies like sheeps. And sheeps they are.
    *..Serious Pissed Gamer says F*** EA and buy their games used!..and say no Dlc, Retail Only..*
    Posted on 27 November 10 at 12:53
    No one is forcing anyone to buy DLC. I havent been forced to buy any
  • OldMateClownOldMateClown882,542
    Posted on 27 November 10 at 12:57
    BoXxTaRd said:
    Another beautifull 1000 ruined by dlc achievements!

Again Completionists forced to buy virtual Content or to leave it.

Most Gamers following the companies like sheeps. And sheeps they are.
    Thats just a stupid and pessimistic way to look at it, DLC isn't released to ruin completionists days or make you feel like you HAVE to buy anything, it's there for them to expand the lifespan of any game they choose and make sure the fans and their customers can still enjoy it and keep it reasonably fresh. If companies never produced or released any DLC I'm sure there would be a much greater uproar
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM88,847
    Posted on 27 November 10 at 17:27
    I didn't think this game looked good, but for some reason the DLC does. laugh
  • Posted on 27 November 10 at 17:42, Edited on 27 November 10 at 17:43 by Bigg Walker
    I hate when zombies are shoe-horned into "real world" games like Call of Duty and Red Dead Redemption (though Undead Nightmare DOES look awesome), but I don't mind it much when they're in goofy games like this. This is a world in which Unibears and alien bears exist, so why not Zombears too? It didn't bother me at all when a story involved them because they fit in the Naughty Bear universe.
  • BDSLiVeBDSLiVe48,775
    Posted on 28 November 10 at 04:17
    At the :35 second mark, it plays the sound from Peggle when you use the Renfield Pumpkin and the spooky ball power.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.