Game Discussion: Major League Baseball 2K13 Forum

MLB 2k13: MyPlayer Achievements not unlocking

AuthorMessage
ARM BM
ARM BM
Posted on 04 July 13 at 06:46, Edited on 04 July 13 at 06:49 by ARM BM
I'll try to keep this as short as I can.

I've been playing MP for awhile now, and I'm down to two MP-related achievements:

Major League Baseball 2K13A Job Well DoneThe A Job Well Done achievement in Major League Baseball 2K13 worth 65 pointsWin 100+ games in a season in My Player Mode.

Major League Baseball 2K13The HallThe The Hall achievement in Major League Baseball 2K13 worth 426 pointsMake the Hall of Fame in My Player Mode.

I had tried to get A Job Well Done in my 4th season, but I was traded halfway through the season, so even though my new team ended with 102 wins, I figured the fact that I wasn't part of the team for those wins disqualified me.

Fast forward to season 5... 102 wins again (plus playoff wins). No achievement. I should also note that in season 4 I had a problem where every time I tried to play my next game (which happened to be a key game, so I couldn't sim past it), my entire console would freeze. Installing the game to the hard drive fixed this.

I guess I'm just trying to ask if anyone else has had similar problems and knows of a fix other than starting a new career. I've put countless hours into this one. I don't mind getting the 100-win season again, as that shouldn't be too terribly difficult, but making the hall of fame will take forever. I'm almost there with my current career, and I'm going to try to see if hopefully that one will unlock.

So if anyone has advice, or has experienced similar problems with this, please let me know. Maybe we can get it to work properly!
ARM BM
ARM BM
Posted on 05 July 13 at 02:24
Update: Finally made the Hall of Fame and retired. No achievement. I'm guessing when it froze up on me it glitched any remaining achievements. Looks like I have to do another full MyPlayer career. Stupid glitched game. All I can say, is that I'll be doing a bunch of simming between now and then.
Stevanno
Stevanno
Posted on 13 August 13 at 20:37
Did you have the freezing issue at all? I can't seem to get past 2015 on my file..
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.