Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

TA Top Five: Beverages

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,129,984
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:04
    More than just your average health potion

Please click here to read the story: TA Top Five: Beverages
  • Mince Pie 77Mince Pie 77383,543
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:07
    Speed reload and jug ;)
  • ShootZombiesShootZombies360,602
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:10
    Some game needs to add Kombucha Tea to a game. I brew it all the time and it's awesome!!!
  • Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:15
    When it comes to a wine recommendation, might I suggest "Apothic Red". You can usually find a bottle for under $15 at most grocers.

As far as a coffee drink goes (for Deadly Premonition), I enjoy this:

1 ounce Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
    1 ounce Irish Cream
    1 ounce Irish Whiskey
    3 ounces cold coffee

Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice, shake vigorously for 20 seconds then strain into a rocks glass with ice.
    Enjoy!
    TrueAchievements Editorial Manager | Twitter: @osubluejacket | "In Soviet Russia, game plays you!"
  • pezza888pezza888179,765
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:15
    What about Estus from Dark Souls!!!
  • Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:23
    I look forward to every TA Top Five on Sundays! :)
    -TFC
  • Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:24, Edited on 03 November 13 at 13:25 by Rick l Sanchez
    i was reading the list thinking WTF where is nuka-cola

it deserves its #1 spot.
  • Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:28
    No Skooma?
    "Revenge is a dish best served on a bed of rice."
  • Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:31
    I'm gonna try out a few of these at the bar I work at on my Walking Dead nights
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,129,984
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:31
    Confused Shelf said:
    No Skooma?
    It was considered. Then I found out that it's not actually a drink. It's a crytal powder that's smoked, which shocked me because I've gone the whole time presuming that it's liquid.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:42
    RewardingBeers said:
    I'm gonna try out a few of these at the bar I work at on my Walking Dead nights
    The Spitfire Shot should be a huge hit and easy to whip up behind the bar.
    TrueAchievements Editorial Manager | Twitter: @osubluejacket | "In Soviet Russia, game plays you!"
  • Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:45
    Nuka-Cola Quantum has to be the coolest drink ever, I'd love to be able to 'know' what it tastes like. It looked so yummy in Fallout 3.
    The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug ;)
  • Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:54
    pezza888 said:
    What about Estus from Dark Souls!!!
    Isn't it more like a plasma or fiery substance?

Then again I saw someone on line who said they like to think of it as Orange Julius...
  • Posted on 03 November 13 at 13:55
    GROG toast
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all,are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall.
  • ArcdeladArcdelad248,796
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 14:02
    What the hell was in all of Alan Wake's thermos-es?
    Arcdelad
  • Posted on 03 November 13 at 14:12
    I have always wanted to try Shadow Banish Wine but I was a little leery of Nuka Cola. There's just something eerie about drinking anything that glows purple.
    The new dashboard sux!
  • o DEEVIUS oo DEEVIUS o621,802
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 14:32
    ChewieOnIce said:
    Confused Shelf said:
    No Skooma?
    It was considered. Then I found out that it's not actually a drink. It's a crystal powder that's smoked, which shocked me because I've gone the whole time presuming that it's liquid.
    You're right and wrong about this Chewie. In Morrowind Skooma is a powder substance made from Refined Moon Sugar that is smoked in pipes. However in Oblivion and Skyrim Skooma is most certainly a 'bottled drink' also made from refined Moon Sugar that is smuggled throughout Tamriel as an addictive narcotic liquid drink.
    Let me find peace in my own heart and save me from my enemies.
  • Kez001Kez0012,005,398
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 14:34
    Sleg deserves a mention also. Did my first playthrough without using it (for the achievement, of course), so it made the second run far easier.
  • RedDeadKBIIRedDeadKBII445,150
    Posted on 03 November 13 at 14:39
    Great article! I especially love the hypothetical drink concoctions. When it comes to liquor, I've always preferred the mixed drink variety.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads