Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

TA Top Five: Beverages

• Posted on 04 November 13 at 14:21
    I read this again because I saw Sprite. I didn't know it was the same article lol
  • PILULE 1995PILULE 1995663,725
    Posted on 04 November 13 at 14:36
    Good job on including the drinks! best top 5 so far!
  • DelithDelith344,316
    Posted on 04 November 13 at 15:06
    WARNING:
    Consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.
    Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.
  • Posted on 04 November 13 at 18:07
    The only beverage that came to mind for me is the NARC Soda that Drebin drinks in MGS 4.
    1-8-7 BABY
  • troyoytroyoy873,944
    Posted on 04 November 13 at 19:06
    I got down to #2 and thought where the heck is nuka cola. Glad to see its #1. Great top 5, thanks as always to this great site, employees and writing.
    If you dont believe I have 10 xboxes check vic viper cheev for oct 28th 2012 in otomedius excellent.
  • GrimaceTheGreyGrimaceTheGrey1,070,585
    Posted on 04 November 13 at 20:10
    I'll go with a throw back, how about some Kerokacola from Mario RPG?
  • EL CLELLEL CLELL957,446
    Posted on 04 November 13 at 21:33
    Was thinking b4 I read this atleast Nuka-Cola better be on this list. U guys nailed it!clap
  • CPCrookedManCPCrookedMan714,169
    Posted on 04 November 13 at 23:25
    osubluejacket said:
    When it comes to a wine recommendation, might I suggest "Apothic Red". You can usually find a bottle for under $15 at most grocers.

As far as a coffee drink goes (for Deadly Premonition), I enjoy this:

1 ounce Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
    1 ounce Irish Cream
    1 ounce Irish Whiskey
    3 ounces cold coffee

Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice, shake vigorously for 20 seconds then strain into a rocks glass with ice.
    Enjoy!
    ^This.
    "Can't a man even aspire to an orgasm without getting shot at these days?"
  • Posted on 05 November 13 at 00:22
    Glad to see at least one of the many drinks from the Dead Rising games made the list. A bit surprised that there wasn't a Perk-A-Cola mentioned anywhere in the article.
    Each One Teach One
  • Posted on 05 November 13 at 00:55
    No Virility?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 November 13 at 01:11
    My sister's 18th birthday theme is videogames/anime. I should totally make some of these. I love the idea of Nom Juice.
    Do you even know what an idiom is? Uh, It's a colloquial metaphor?
  • Posted on 05 November 13 at 01:13
    Predefiance said:
    My sister's 18th birthday theme is videogames/anime. I should totally make some of these. I love the idea of Nom Juice.
    Exercise with caution. That Nom Juice I came up with will make people very comfy on the floor.
    TrueAchievements Editorial Manager | Twitter: @osubluejacket | "In Soviet Russia, game plays you!"
  • combicoilagcombicoilag201,000
    Posted on 05 November 13 at 01:20
    I look forward to trying some of these next time I have people over for a gaming session
    A monument to all your sins
  • Posted on 05 November 13 at 01:42
    No Estus = list fail
  • Posted on 05 November 13 at 02:26
    mmm nom juice.toast
    Mason
  • Wicked JeiWicked Jei524,545
    Posted on 05 November 13 at 06:57, Edited on 05 November 13 at 07:03 by Wicked Jei
    Guys, they couldn't put Saints Flow because nobody knows the secret ingredient and they wouldn't be able to put up a recipe.
    Although I'm fairly certain the secret ingredient is cocaine.

"The last time I had a Saints Flow I woke up on a sidewalk covered in blood...and it wasn't mine."

Also, I don't think estus from dark souls is even a drink. Only the Undead use them, you refill them at bonfires, and the fire keepers can improve how much health they heal, so it's likely embers or something (kindling the fire allows you to carry more.)
  • BenchemBenchem827,461
    Posted on 05 November 13 at 09:46
    Blergh, alcohol. While IRL I don't drink, I do quite like to binge on Spitfire and flambé some zombies in-game!
  • Posted on 05 November 13 at 16:59
    Have you guys ever played Star Tropics? There's a lot of colas in that game.

Oh yeah, don't drink and drive
  • Posted on 05 November 13 at 18:09
    Prof Hooblehof said:
    Have you guys ever played Star Tropics? There's a lot of colas in that game.
    Sorry, I had bananas jammed in my ears. wink
    TrueAchievements Editorial Manager | Twitter: @osubluejacket | "In Soviet Russia, game plays you!"
  • Thanatos03Thanatos03133,336
    Posted on 05 November 13 at 19:15
    I'm not a drinker...AT ALL. But gosh dang it if this list doesn't make me wish i did.
    Revelation 6:8
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.