Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Dynasty Warriors 8 Wu Kingdom Trailer

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,769,598
  • Seven ClipSeven Clip375,694
    Posted on 04 July 13 at 17:48
    "Learn all you can everyday".........................yes. lmao. should be fun though as all of them have been.
  • Posted on 04 July 13 at 18:32
    A very nice trailer, it'll be good to see the characters again, I can't wait for this game.
    Is shooting bullets not cool enough for you? Buy a Maliwan and light some people on fire!
  • I darklost II darklost I112,466
    Posted on 04 July 13 at 19:05
    Could be interesting. I want more details.
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • Posted on 04 July 13 at 20:37
    It's bound to be the exact same thing all over again but I'll probably end up getting it.
    One does not simply listen to Bohemian Rhapsody without banging their head.
  • Posted on 04 July 13 at 21:46
    I No It Isnt I said:
    A very nice trailer, it'll be good to see the characters again, I can't wait for this game.
    ZHOU TAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • deutschZuiddeutschZuid569,474
    Posted on 05 July 13 at 03:31
    GREATDISTURBED said:
    I No It Isnt I said:
    ZHOU TAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    Ah yes, the bandit-turned general.... along with Gan Ning.
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,463,036
    Posted on 05 July 13 at 22:25
    Wei 4 lyfe.
  • SteadholderSteadholder220,824
    Posted on 06 July 13 at 00:00
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    Wei 4 lyfe.
    I'm a Shu man myself, but I can respect your choice, Wei have some great characters, esp. with deep back story. :)
    I am looking forward to this, its a shame DW7: Empires will not be making a X360 appearance (last I heard, anyway), but hopefully the sales of DW8 will tempt Koei into making 8's Empires available on the Xbox (One or 360)

Been playing this series since DW3, only one I haven't gotten yet is warriors orochi 3, so I am looking forward to my ole' hack n' slash. :)
    Is 53% completion the mark of a A.W.? Nah, didn't think so either...
  • Exia Of WarExia Of War115,265
    Posted on 06 July 13 at 17:47
    The achievements are grind central, but I'm too addicted to this series to care one bit xD
  • Saiyan TitanSaiyan Titan202,986
    Posted on 07 July 13 at 02:00
    Online co-op please? Couldn't do ti in DW6 and DWE6 and I'd like to be bale to do some online co-op with a buddy.
  • a fat turkeya fat turkey856,944
    Posted on 07 July 13 at 03:56
    Big Boss Ocelot said:
    Online co-op please? Couldn't do ti in DW6 and DWE6 and I'd like to be bale to do some online co-op with a buddy.
    Good news for you. There is online co-op in this one. And you can co-op the whole story mode this time around as well (DW7 was Single-player only in story mode).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.