XBL Prophet
XBL Prophet
Posted on 05 November 13 at 11:50
No deals for me.
I am a Gears of War Legend.
Mickey Burns
Mickey Burns
Posted on 05 November 13 at 13:41
Why bother including a Gamestop sale that ended a week ago (valid until 10/29/13)? Seems pointless other than "this is what you could have bought last week".
It just so happens that I'm an asshole in real life, too.
Radiant Flames
Posted on 05 November 13 at 14:05
No deal!
mancide
mancide
Posted on 05 November 13 at 14:22
Mickey Burns said:
Why bother including a Gamestop sale that ended a week ago (valid until 10/29/13)? Seems pointless other than "this is what you could have bought last week".
Because I forgot to update the date, those deals are current through today.
TA Social Manager | TA Dealhound | Xbox Ambassador | @mancide
lucas1987
lucas1987
Posted on 05 November 13 at 14:58
Steam has GTA IV for $7.49 including the DLC but its the GFWL version and its going down soon
Skooks
Skooks
Posted on 05 November 13 at 15:04
Eh. I'll just wait for the Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals.
KitsuneChaos
Posted on 05 November 13 at 15:59
Mickey Burns said:
GameStop changes their Weekly Ad and does their weekly price changes every Wednesday morning before opening, while TA has their weekly thread every Tuesday.
Just how it's always been.
But yeah -- typo. xD
Detr0itz Pr1nce
Posted on 05 November 13 at 16:06
No thank you.
letsgobulls 24
Posted on 05 November 13 at 16:16
Best Buy has a $10 pre-order promo on select titles. I've switched some of my pre-orders to take advantage of this: http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/promotion.jsp?id=pcmcat308600050024...

Also, for the 12 month Xbox live gold card + $20 card, I'm buying that through Amazon bc 1. They don't charge sales tax 2. Its a digital download so I'll get it quicker.
SMP 420AD
SMP 420AD
Posted on 05 November 13 at 16:54
ebay has COD: ghosts for 44.99

today only!
Mickey Burns
Mickey Burns
Posted on 05 November 13 at 18:19
KitsuneChaos said:
Mickey Burns said:
GameStop changes their Weekly Ad and does their weekly price changes every Wednesday morning before opening, while TA has their weekly thread every Tuesday.
But yeah -- typo. xD
I am fully aware of Gamestop's sale cycle. Thanks for trying though. roll
BCRichoux5495
BCRichoux5495
Posted on 06 November 13 at 00:40
SMP 420AD said:

today only!
i can't find it on ebay for that. could you post a link maybe?

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 06 November 13 at 00:55
BCRichoux5495 said:
SMP 420AD said:

today only!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301008633684?var=600164829211&ss...
Arashi Sora
Arashi Sora
Posted on 06 November 13 at 01:20
Mickey Burns said:
KitsuneChaos said:
Mickey Burns said:
But yeah -- typo. xD
Doesn't mean you have to be an a-hole about it. Did you completely miss where the author of the article explains the mistake?
Mickey Burns
Mickey Burns
Posted on 06 November 13 at 02:54
Arashi Sora said:
Mickey Burns said:
KitsuneChaos said:
Mickey Burns said:
But yeah -- typo. xD
Doesn't mean you have to be an a-hole about it. Did you completely miss where the author of the article explains the mistake?
Yeah, I did catch it. The person I responded to should have also caught it seeing that the author's corrective post was before theirs. There was no need for someone trying to play Captain Obvious and enlighten the world with such widely known knowledge on Gamestop's practices.

I also wasn't being an "a-hole" about it. However, if you perceived it that way, I'm sorry ... sorry that you either have such thin skin or feel the need to be the defender of the universe.
BCRichoux5495
BCRichoux5495
Posted on 06 November 13 at 05:47
Alahaha said:
BCRichoux5495 said:
SMP 420AD said:

today only!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301008633684?var=600164829211&ss...
THANK YOU!! :D
WDCombo
WDCombo
Posted on 06 November 13 at 09:28
Mickey Burns said:
Arashi Sora said:
Mickey Burns said:
KitsuneChaos said:
Mickey Burns said:
But yeah -- typo. xD
Yeah, I did catch it. The person I responded to should have also caught it seeing that the author's corrective post was before theirs. There was no need for someone trying to play Captain Obvious and enlighten the world with such widely known knowledge on Gamestop's practices.

I also wasn't being an "a-hole" about it. However, if you perceived it that way, I'm sorry ... sorry that you either have such thin skin or feel the need to be the defender of the universe.
You're doing it again.
The Monk BAD IT
Posted on 06 November 13 at 11:54
- Diablo III $49.99
- BioShock 2 $8.99
Could be interesting for this..
>> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
Mickey Burns
Mickey Burns
Posted on 06 November 13 at 13:49
WDCombo said:
Mickey Burns said:
Arashi Sora said:
Mickey Burns said:
KitsuneChaos said:
Mickey Burns said:
But yeah -- typo. xD

You're doing it again.
Doing what again? Being an "a-hole"? If you think this is being an "a-hole" you really haven't lived much. I am very blunt when I converse; I do not candy-coat, kiss-ass, or coddle. Rainbows and kittens do not come out of my mouth when I speak.

Now, if you want to see assholish behavior I have no problem kicking it up a notch.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.