Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Ascend: Hand of Kul - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Ascend: Hand of Kul

AuthorMessage
LuckyConquerer2
TrueAchievements Pro user164 completed games(Includes owned DLC)8,654 posts
Last post: Today at 22:02
Posted on 22 August 14 at 10:35
People are claiming that the update is still possible to download...
Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
Chad and Jessie
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.9867464 completed games(Includes owned DLC)9,975 posts
Last post: 21 May at 01:51
Posted on 22 August 14 at 14:56, Edited on 22 August 14 at 14:57 by Chad and Jessie
There is an update that is still possible to download, but only if you have the updated/patched version of the game. From our testing, only those with Ascend: Hand of Kul 1.2 Version can still play. I, for example, had cleared up some hard drive space and removed the game a month or so ago. Now, when I redownload the game from my 'Download history', I no longer have 1.2 Version, and thus I can't access anything in the game. Basically, if you have the updated 1.2 version you should be fine until NOV 18 , just don't delete your game as you will not get 1.2 version when you redownload it.
Dino Mcfly
Dino Mcfly
190,200 TrueAchievement Points186 posts
Last post: 12 Jun at 16:08
Posted on 23 August 14 at 05:28
Yeah, I just downloaded the update and am playing the game now. I just popped the Caos Unleashed cheevo.
Posted on 18 November 14 at 20:33
DarthGoose13 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Ascend: Hand of Kul:

DarthGoose13 said:
Ascend: Hand of KulTastes Like ChickenThe Tastes Like Chicken achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 7 pointsEat 20 humans

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulKnow thy EnemyThe Know thy Enemy achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 9 pointsDefeat 3 player bosses

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulShift of PowerThe Shift of Power achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 8 pointsRaise 3 shrines for your God

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulNukerThe Nuker achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 14 pointsKill 25 enemies with spells

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulSilence of the TrollsThe Silence of the Trolls achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 12 pointsKill 200 enemies

discontined

Ascend: Hand of KulTotal ControlThe Total Control achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 6 pointsPerform 20 10-hit combos

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulFriend or FoeThe Friend or Foe achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 5 pointsSend a curse or blessing to another player

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulBone CollectorThe Bone Collector achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 5 pointsKill 25 enemies

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulDeep PocketsThe Deep Pockets achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 32 pointsSpend 30,000 souls or purchase a Soul Pack

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulCaos UnleashedThe Caos Unleashed achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 5 pointsCreate your first Caos and bind them to a god

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulKilling FieldsThe Killing Fields achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 54 pointsKill 1000 enemies

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulSticks and StonesThe Sticks and Stones achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 17 pointsGet humans to kill 50 enemies for you

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulHex MasterThe Hex Master achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 26 pointsCurse 20 players

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulCaos ChaplainThe Caos Chaplain achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 41 pointsBless 20 players

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulCast OutThe Cast Out achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 23 pointsBanish 25 enemies into another player's realm

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulBattlemageThe Battlemage achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 27 pointsCast 25 Crusade Spells

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulAscendedThe Ascended achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 7 pointsAscend your first Caos

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulMaster and CommanderThe Master and Commander achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 11 pointsHave one of your Ascended Champions defeat another player

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulCarving a PathThe Carving a Path achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 33 pointsPurchase or discover a spell from each alignment

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulTranscendThe Transcend achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 136 pointsTranscend

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 89 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 106 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulOutfitted for WarThe Outfitted for War achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 73 pointsEquip items that total 200 points of physical damage

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulCaos SupremacyThe Caos Supremacy achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 89 pointsEquip items that total 2000 points of armor

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulBlood MoneyThe Blood Money achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 16 pointsLoot 30 items or purchase 10 spells

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulPower OverwhelmingThe Power Overwhelming achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 68 pointsFully upgrade any spell

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulA Fistful of RunesThe A Fistful of Runes achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 10 pointsSlot 3 runes of any type into your armor or weapons

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulUninvitedThe Uninvited achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 15 pointsUse an Alignment Mask boost to access a restricted alignment dungeon

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulChampion of the GodsThe Champion of the Gods achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 98 pointsAscend 3 times

discontinued

Ascend: Hand of KulLord of WarThe Lord of War achievement in Ascend: Hand of Kul worth 55 pointsContribute 50,000 points to the Crusade

discontinued

DarthGoose13
DarthGoose13
Achievement Completion Percentage: 63.97% (Includes owned DLC) - 7 more achievements required to reach 64%500,466 TrueAchievement Points1,326 posts
Last post: 11 Jul 16 at 21:31
Posted on 18 November 14 at 20:36
Servers are unreachable as of 8:10pm GMT.
What the brown?
itz waz me
itz waz me
TrueAchievements Pro userTrueAchievements Game Info Editor1,128 posts
Last post: 22 Mar at 16:54
Posted on 18 November 14 at 20:38
cry
itz waz me
DarthGoose13
DarthGoose13
Achievement Completion Percentage: 63.97% (Includes owned DLC) - 7 more achievements required to reach 64%500,466 TrueAchievement Points1,326 posts
Last post: 11 Jul 16 at 21:31
Posted on 18 November 14 at 20:39
itz waz me said:cryYes cry
What the brown?
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
TrueAchievements Game Info ManagerTrueAchievements Administrator27,852 posts
Last post: Today at 10:10
Posted on 20 November 14 at 17:06
Thanks for the submission, DarthGoose13! We've confirmed that the servers are indeed now offline and have added the Discontinued flag to each achievement, removing the other flags originally present.

Thanks again for the submission! toast
Posted on 20 November 14 at 18:12
This post was archived by Chad and Jessie
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.