Game Discussion: Worms: Revolution Forum

Is Worms Revolution already dead?

AuthorMessage
CotV
CotV
Posted on 07 September 13 at 15:02
Am I the only one who really enjoys this game? It's been less then a year since it's release, and 70% of an average day there is literally no one in the world playing online, making it impossible to obtain certain online achievements. I know it didn't sell too many copies, but still, it's world wide servers if I'm correct, and thinking about only 1 or 2 people playing the game in the entire world just blows my mind. I need one more achievement for this game, and it's a real pain in the ass. Killing 300 worms online isn't easy, since there are barely any servers. Say you find a server once every 20-30 minutes, you get 2-4 kills in that game and it usually lasts 15-20 minutes. I don't want to wait months to get this cheevo, so I set up a Gaming Session and no one is joining. Does anyone have any suggestions and/or want to join the session? I really only need 1 more person, that's how desperate I am. Thanks for your time.
I don't truly own a game until I complete it.
WarmedxMints
WarmedxMints
Posted on 07 September 13 at 17:28
As it is an arcade game, if you own two consoles, you can boost it by yourself without the need to buy another copy.

Simply play with a second account on the xbox from which the game was purchased and use your tag to play it on a second box.

If you don't have two boxes, hopefully you have a friend who is kind enough to lend you one for the day.
www.gtasc.net, GTASC 2013 TA Hub - http://www.trueachievements.com/gtasc-2013.htm
CotV
CotV
Posted on 07 September 13 at 21:54
I just in fact tried your so called solution, and all I can say is I hope I'm missing something. I download my account on the second xbox and vice versa, then I download Worms Revolution for the 2nd account. According to your solution, that's all that is needed for this to work, but since it didn't I decided to do some research. I found a solution through license transferring, and thought that maybe I could transfer the full paid game from my account to the 2nd account. Transferred everything, still doesn't work. Is there something I'm missing or is your solution just utter bull-shit? I'm sorry, I'm just extremely pissed off atm and don't want to pay another 10$ for a game I already own.
WarmedxMints
WarmedxMints
Posted on 07 September 13 at 22:20
You may be pissed off, but there is no need to be rude.

I can assure you that it does indeed work as I and many others dual box arcade games and dlc often.

When you purchase content from the marketplace, your gamertag and the console on which the content was bought, both own the rights to that content. Try it, sign out on your main box and any tag you sign in on that box will be able to play any dlc or games bought on that xbox without your tag being signed in..

As your gamertag also owns the rights to the content, you can play it on any xbox provided you are signed into xbl. So download the game on your main box and your second box with the account that originally purchased the game. Use your second tag on the box which owns the rights and your tag on the other xbox. Both tags will be able to play the full version of the game.

If you have performed a license transfer, the xbox to which you transferred the licenses now owns the rights to everything you have purchased on your tag in the past and that is box which your spare tag should play the game from.
www.gtasc.net, GTASC 2013 TA Hub - http://www.trueachievements.com/gtasc-2013.htm
CotV
CotV
Posted on 08 September 13 at 00:12
Sorry for snappingfacepalm also I just got the achievement with a friend instead .
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.