Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Wednesday XBL Content Roundup: November 6th, 2013

  • punkyliarpunkyliar240,390
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m31,907,478
    Posted on 06 November 13 at 19:33
    Will world of tanks get achievements? Already have the beta but no achievements..
  • ShootZombiesShootZombies322,689
    Posted on 06 November 13 at 19:34
    Why would World of Tanks be put in the demo section??? Isn't it a full title???
  • ShootZombiesShootZombies322,689
    Posted on 06 November 13 at 19:36
    Whoops, just saw that it's the Beta. Sorry, I get what you're saying now.
  • FinknutsFinknuts180,047
    Posted on 06 November 13 at 19:55
    Where the heck is Defense Technica? After being pushed back from October I still can't find a narrower release window than "TBD."
  • DeathBomMB007DeathBomMB0071,371,735
    Posted on 06 November 13 at 20:04
    when is the full version of World of Tanks being released ?? been in the beta since i got my code through in email day 1 beta testing!!
    Be The Best!!
  • Posted on 06 November 13 at 20:19
    More Magic 2014 Decks? That's a nice afterwork surprise!
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 06 November 13 at 20:58
    Finknuts said:
    Where the heck is Defense Technica? After being pushed back from October I still can't find a narrower release window than "TBD."
    Sucks doesn't it...its the only arcade game I really want to buy day one.
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • ptracey1421ptracey1421373,508
    Posted on 06 November 13 at 21:21
    So is WoT now in the same Beta stage as Ascend: Hand of Kul was when I got released late September? These F2P games and their 'Betas'.

    Happy Wars is the only F2P title that's been released properly yet, IMO. Sure it had connection issues, but it was ridiculously fun running around the back of the castle drawing aggro of the entire enemy team. Also, Single Player still had it's use, rewarding a handsome amount of Happy Stars on harder difficulties.
  • Posted on 06 November 13 at 22:02
    Had WOT beta since it started. Not anything else for me though.
  • Posted on 06 November 13 at 22:34
    Uh......nothing. roll
    Going to retire from M$ and move my business to Sony very soon.
  • Posted on 06 November 13 at 23:48
    ptracey1421 said:
    So is WoT now in the same Beta stage as Ascend: Hand of Kul was when I got released late September? These F2P games and their 'Betas'.

    Happy Wars is the only F2P title that's been released properly yet, IMO. Sure it had connection issues, but it was ridiculously fun running around the back of the castle drawing aggro of the entire enemy team. Also, Single Player still had it's use, rewarding a handsome amount of Happy Stars on harder difficulties.
    IDK Happy Wars and it's 10 minute pre-game lobbies were more painful than any beta I've played.
  • Posted on 07 November 13 at 01:04
    WOT another beta update???
    achievements its what's for dinner
  • Posted on 07 November 13 at 03:03
    Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
    Will world of tanks get achievements? Already have the beta but no achievements..
    Wierd thing is they seem to have been treating it as a demo... Very odd indeed.
    The ODST
  • ChrisChrimboChrisChrimbo715,691
    Posted on 07 November 13 at 05:20
    By the time World of Tanks is finally released i will most likely lose interest, I would of thought it would be out before the Xbox one was released.
  • igor5618igor56181,671,329
    Posted on 07 November 13 at 07:01
    WoT beta ends on Monday so maybe in next week chieevies will be on.
    Resistance is Futile =/\=.
  • Posted on 07 November 13 at 09:18
    igor5618 said:
    WoT beta ends on Monday so maybe in next week chieevies will be on.
    Do you have a source for that? Just wondering
  • I darklost II darklost I112,465
    Posted on 07 November 13 at 09:29
    SilvrgunSuprman said:
    igor5618 said:
    WoT beta ends on Monday so maybe in next week chieevies will be on.
    Do you have a source for that? Just wondering
    +1
    Link pls, i'm interested smile
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,500,227
    Posted on 07 November 13 at 14:00
    SickboyWPG said:
    More Magic 2014 Decks? That's a nice afterwork surprise!
    Was hoping it'd have achievements, but still buying nonetheless!!
  • KY PRO 2008KY PRO 20081,619,401
    Posted on 07 November 13 at 16:23
    its been in beta for 3 months flippin release the full game already
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.