Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Wednesday XBL Content Roundup: November 6th, 2013

• Ebony ShabbaEbony Shabba216,363
    Posted on 07 November 13 at 17:50
    Dont see a demo or anything to download for world of tanks and when i try download it off the xbox site it says its encrypted unable to download was interested in playing this game but by the time it gets released i prob wont care or wanna play it endless delays again and again
  • Posted on 07 November 13 at 22:06
    From an email I just recieved:

"Form a Platoon! Already a Beta player? Perfect! Starting today, invite your friends during the Open Beta weekend with the new Platoons feature. This includes non-Xbox Live Gold account holders who can play the new seven-day limited-time Trial."

So yea, looks like the full game will be launched next week.
    Achievements better get added!
  • Posted on 07 November 13 at 22:25, Edited on 07 November 13 at 22:31 by SilvrgunSuprman
    sirbradenwalker said:
    From an email I just recieved:

"Form a Platoon! Already a Beta player? Perfect! Starting today, invite your friends during the Open Beta weekend with the new Platoons feature. This includes non-Xbox Live Gold account holders who can play the new seven-day limited-time Trial."

So yea, looks like the full game will be launched next week.
    Achievements better get added!
    Yea I got that email as well but on the forums a dev has posted this.

"The beta registration process is ending, NOT the beta itself. If you had registered for a code previously you should already have, or will soon receive that code. No more codes will go out after this last batch. The game is completely open for anyone to download right now. After Sunday, it won't be available again for everyone until launch (no I don't have a date yet!).

If you have a code currently that has not been used, it WILL still work after this weekend. Those codes will remain active and usable until launch. So, if you have an unused code, feel free to give it away to a friend after this weekend to get them in"

Crew members have not even been added to the game yet. I don't see it releasing for at least another 2 weeks from now. The population for the beta has been dropping like crazy. From 11,000 to around 1,000 after GTA came out. I think they are having this open beta just to get a little more hype for the game going.
  • Ebony ShabbaEbony Shabba216,363
    Posted on 08 November 13 at 17:26
    Played WOT for the first time last night always taught it looked good but i have to say im loving it great game and its not one of those free 2 play games that you need to spend money on to win or at least compete hope it does well on xbox
  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer21,439,620
    Posted on 10 November 13 at 21:00
    Ounces they add achievements in. I would played it. And you would think they would add achievements in the last few weeks of beta. So they can fix the bugs out the achievements before it comes out to the non beta testers. And then they would have more players played it on day one of the public release of the game. I wanted to played it. But no achievements to test with. I can't fully test the game.
    .XBOX 4 LIFE.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.