Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Vergil Meets His Downfall in DmC: Devil May Cry

• Posted on 07 March 13 at 14:50
    I still haven’t received my code yet. “DAMN YOU GAMESTOP!”
  • Dejected SantaDejected Santa1,074,982
    Posted on 07 March 13 at 15:19
    Snowed said:
    Dejected Santa said:
    Yeah this is an actual good pre-order bonus. New character, levels and achievements.

Saved me 720 points
    Too bad the MS store gave me 1600 points for my preorder on this and any other major game that has come out recently or will come out soon.

I got everything you did plus an extra 880 points...

I don't bring this up to rub it in your face. I merely want to highlight the great bonuses MS provides which are matched only on occasion by Amazon.
    Nice! I didn't know they did that, do they send you a card with the game or email you a code on release day?
  • Posted on 08 March 13 at 00:33
    720 msp? First time that see a price like that !!
  • XxFatJesusxXXxFatJesusxX137,626
    Posted on 08 March 13 at 08:54
    Has anyone seen that guy from the beginning?
    Zombie Apocalypse First Night: May 26,2012
  • RayCASH305RayCASH305199,277 199,277 GamerScore
    Posted on 08 March 13 at 16:15
    For those who did not get the email just go to devilmaycry.com/vergil put in your 11 digit code it should then say thx for purchase of xbox dlc and give you the 25 caracter code. If by chance they give you a ps3 code ( it happened to me) call gamestop customer service they will as you for you receipt number and send you a new code within 24 hours
  • TwistMckTwistMck707,570
    Posted on 09 March 13 at 11:29
    Got the HD remastered copies (1-3) on borrow from my mate. Really liking the story so far. Not too sure about this one though. I must say I'm not a fan of the new looking Dante...
    "Hey Guys! Look at my Gu-"
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads