Game Discussion: Hasbro Family Game Night

Family Game Night Achievements are now on the site

• HoffmanHoffman152,817
    Posted on 14 July 09 at 06:10
    Its part of the pack. I don't see why it's not available, I mean, most Western Europeans can speak decent enough Engrish to put sentences together.
    President/ GSSP Kentucky Chapter "Fighting for the rights of the intelligent"
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 July 09 at 20:37
    i got almost all the boggle achivments but one wont unlock for me get 5 6 letter words in one round. iv done it so many times and it wont unlock angry
    soapy
  • THE OOZTHE OOZ255,564
    Posted on 24 July 09 at 13:03
    IBRI SoapY xO said:
    i got almost all the boggle achivments but one wont unlock for me get 5 6 letter words in one round. iv done it so many times and it wont unlock angry
    You tried entering just 6-letter words and no other length of word? i think that's how i got it.
    Imagination gives you a high-fidelity simulation.
  • THE OOZTHE OOZ255,564
    Posted on 24 July 09 at 13:09
    Jon the Hoff said:
    Its part of the pack. I don't see why it's not available, I mean, most Western Europeans can speak decent enough Engrish to put sentences together.
    Engrish?

lol only joking. Well i am in England, and well, we er invented "English", so I think we should get Scrabble. It's pathetic. At least patch our version so that achievements that we cannot possibly get are removed from our card. Microsoft imbeciles.
    Imagination gives you a high-fidelity simulation.
  • c36dc36d324,244
    Posted on 19 August 09 at 23:48
    I have almost all of the collectibles for each game, but does anyone have a list I can bounce off of?
    Randy James Streitenberger
  • HoffmanHoffman152,817
    Posted on 20 August 09 at 01:31
    THE OOZ said:
    Jon the Hoff said:
    we er invented "English"
    Yeah yeah. Last time I heard someone say they invented something was the "internet". And now he's coming up with crazy ideas like "global warming" which I'm pretty sure he DID invent that. LOL
    President/ GSSP Kentucky Chapter "Fighting for the rights of the intelligent"
  • Chris8875Chris8875614,214
    Posted on 02 January 10 at 05:55
    Reason why Scrabble is available in some countries and not others is due to copyright issues. Hasbro owns Scrabble copyright in the US, but I think Milton Bradley holds it in orther countries.

That means only the US will get it.
  • BLUESTEELRUNSBLUESTEELRUNS1,187,320
    Posted on 07 January 10 at 01:34
    well finally after some fun and some!!!! boredom!!!!!
    i just 100% hasbro family game night,
    the last achievement i aced was infinite wins(win 50 games of yatzee)
    and thanks to TA for alot of help and shortcuts from the boeards...
    i could get about 70% on my own but the last few were murder.
    blues (:
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM88,411
    Posted on 07 January 10 at 01:42
    I thought they were coming out with Family Game Night on a disc with all games included?
    Earn Gamestop giftcards at utalkback.com!
  • HoffmanHoffman152,817
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM88,411
    Posted on 07 January 10 at 05:50
    Sounds like a way better deal! Just go buy that people...
    Earn Gamestop giftcards at utalkback.com!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.