Game Info Submission Archive: Batman: Arkham Origins Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Batman: Arkham Origins - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Batman: Arkham Origins

AuthorMessage
Posted on 10 November 13 at 07:45, Edited on 19 May 14 at 16:43 by Chad and Jessie
PuckJunkie has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Batman: Arkham Origins:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by PuckJunkie for Batman: Arkham Origins

PuckJunkie said:
There are a few I'm not sure about. The three "master the _____ track" achievements, as well as "Legend of the Dark Knight", I originally thought might be collectible or cumulative. I don't think they meet the criteria for either. For the record, each "track" has 15 goals that you must do in order. They start easy ("Perform 5 Counters") and gradually get much harder.

"Counter-Intelligence" on the other hand, I did mark as collectible. The TA guide has a few steps in it that implies you need to do a few things to start collecting them. I'm not sure that's true, though, I think those simply mark them on your map, and I think you can pick them up even if they're not marked. Regardless, it probably should be collectible anyway?

Finally, completing all Most Wanted missions is a challenge to flag. I left it wide open, but it might need a collectible flag. One of the most wanted targets entails finding all of the Enigma collectibles. The others are more straightforward individual mission-type scenarios.

"Thanks, Old Friend" also may require collectibles as part of its many criteria as well.
Musquito
Musquito
TrueAchievements Pro user651,724 TrueAchievement Points9,028 posts
Last post: 26 Mar at 14:49
Posted on 10 November 13 at 11:43
Thank you for your submission. Flags have been added.
http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
Posted on 28 November 13 at 16:38
V0CALICMAX has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Batman: Arkham Origins:

V0CALICMAX said:
Batman: Arkham OriginsWorld's Greatest DetectiveThe World's Greatest Detective achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 25 pointsMaster the World's Greatest Detective Dark Knight track

buggy, it suddently popped when the game started after clicking continue.

V0CALICMAX
V0CALICMAX
20 solutionsTrueAchievement Ratio: 1.7093235 posts
Last post: 01 Jan at 19:44
Posted on 28 November 13 at 22:28
oh wait, it wasnt the achievement it was the game, forget about it.
MY GOD FISHER! HAVE YOU GONE INSANE? THE MISSION IS OVER!
Musquito
Musquito
TrueAchievements Pro user651,724 TrueAchievement Points9,028 posts
Last post: 26 Mar at 14:49
Posted on 29 November 13 at 05:09
Thank you for letting us know.
http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
Posted on 29 March 14 at 03:42
pyrrhus19 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Initiation for Batman: Arkham Origins:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by pyrrhus19 for Batman: Arkham Origins

pyrrhus19 said:
Achievements must be unlocked offline without the TU.
Posted on 04 April 14 at 15:48
Paul Zap has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Initiation for Batman: Arkham Origins:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Paul Zap for Batman: Arkham Origins

Paul Zap said:
Achievements cannot be obtained online. To obtain this achievement (offline only), players who meet the requirements must follow a series of steps that include deleting updates and going in the game offline.
Posted on 04 April 14 at 15:55
Paul Zap has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Batman: Arkham Origins:

Paul Zap said:
Batman: Arkham OriginsGive Them Something to BelieveThe Give Them Something to Believe achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 162 pointsComplete New Game Plus

"Hidden Requirement" and "Multiple Playthroughs Required" need to be added - it requires you to have completed the game on Normal or Hard difficulty

Batman: Arkham OriginsI Am The NightThe I Am The Night achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 315 pointsFinish I Am The Night Mode

"Hidden Requirement" and "Multiple Playthroughs Required" need to be added - it requires you to have completed New Game +, which requires you to have completed the game on Normal or Hard difficulty

Posted on 23 April 14 at 04:36
WarmedxMints has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Cold, Cold Heart for Batman: Arkham Origins:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by WarmedxMints for Batman: Arkham Origins

WarmedxMints said:
Stalact-tactician is not miss-able at their is an opportunity to complete the task in free roam once the story is complete.
Posted on 26 April 14 at 08:50
LAS7 WeemaN has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Cold, Cold Heart for Batman: Arkham Origins:

LAS7 WeemaN said:
Batman: Arkham OriginsSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 54 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Few players wrote under my guide. This achievement doesnt unlock for them after they collected them all. So it must be one of buggy achievement in this game.

zzUrbanSpaceman
Registered on 11 August 2009 (Year 2 - beta)TrueAchievements Pro user6,276 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 16:44
Posted on 19 May 14 at 12:00, Edited on 19 May 14 at 12:01 by zzUrbanSpaceman
Thanks for all of your submissions, and apologies for the delay.

We opted to add collectible rather than cumulative for these three:

Batman: Arkham OriginsPaint the Town RedThe Paint the Town Red achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 72 pointsFind all Activist tags
Batman: Arkham OriginsSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 54 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
Batman: Arkham OriginsSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 47 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

We opted to only add Multiple Playthroughs Required as the "hidden requirement" is covered by the synergy with Difficulty Specific:

Batman: Arkham OriginsGive Them Something to BelieveThe Give Them Something to Believe achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 162 pointsComplete New Game Plus
Batman: Arkham OriginsI Am The NightThe I Am The Night achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 315 pointsFinish I Am The Night Mode

Updated these per the submission - they can't be unlocked online anymore:

Batman: Arkham OriginsBruce's RevengeThe Bruce's Revenge achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 64 pointsObtain all 72 medals on the original Arkham Origins ranked maps (as Bruce Wayne)
Batman: Arkham OriginsCampaign NinjaThe Campaign Ninja achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 67 pointsObtain all 108 medals on the original Arkham Origins campaigns (as Bruce Wayne)

These have been had Buggy- added per the submission and backed by the solution comments.

Batman: Arkham OriginsPaint the Town RedThe Paint the Town Red achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 72 pointsFind all Activist tags

The rest were updated per the submissions.

Thanks again!
I don't exist.
zzUrbanSpaceman
Registered on 11 August 2009 (Year 2 - beta)TrueAchievements Pro user6,276 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 16:44
Posted on 31 May 14 at 16:06
I've removed Buggy- from the following achievements:

Batman: Arkham OriginsBruce's RevengeThe Bruce's Revenge achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 64 pointsObtain all 72 medals on the original Arkham Origins ranked maps (as Bruce Wayne)
Batman: Arkham OriginsCampaign NinjaThe Campaign Ninja achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 67 pointsObtain all 108 medals on the original Arkham Origins campaigns (as Bruce Wayne)

An update in April appears to have fixed the issue.
I don't exist.
Posted on 01 June 14 at 23:30
This post was archived by zzUrbanSpaceman
Posted on 16 November 14 at 20:02
RayvenMorrigana has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Batman: Arkham Origins:

RayvenMorrigana said:
Batman: Arkham OriginsI've Got ThisThe I've Got This achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 37 pointsAcquire all upgrades

- Cumulative
+ Level

Each upgrade is unique. You must level up to buy upgrades via a skill tree.

+MS

This will unlock when you complete the New Game + campaign

+MS

This will unlock when you clear the story mode in I Am The Night Mode

Batman: Arkham OriginsPredator ParagonThe Predator Paragon achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 115 pointsTake down 6 different Elites in a match, using 6 different methods as Batman or Robin in multiplayer

- 3+ Players Required
+ 6+ Players Required

You need at least 7 players for this achievement

Batman: Arkham OriginsClutchThe Clutch achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 52 pointsKill a Hero to bring back your entire gang when at 0 reinforcements on a full multiplayer server

- 3+ Players Required
+ 6+ Players Required

You need a full server of 8 people for this achievement.

Batman: Arkham OriginsKnow Thy EnemyThe Know Thy Enemy achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 79 pointsDefeat each of the enemy players at least once in a multiplayer match

- 3+ Players Required
+ 6+ Players Required

You need a full server of 8 people for this achievement.

Posted on 26 November 14 at 15:05
Skeptical Mario has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Batman: Arkham Origins:

Skeptical Mario said:
Batman: Arkham OriginsNot An Ordinary CriminalThe Not An Ordinary Criminal achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 41 pointsAs an Elite, earn 4000 XP in a single multiplayer match

This should not be Single Player, but Versus +, right?

Posted on 26 November 14 at 23:45
RayvenMorrigana has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Batman: Arkham Origins:

RayvenMorrigana said:
Batman: Arkham OriginsKilling JokeThe Killing Joke achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 69 pointsReach max level with the Joker faction in multiplayer

+Level
-Cumulative

Batman: Arkham OriginsFallen KnightThe Fallen Knight achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 68 pointsReach max level with the Bane faction in multiplayer

+Level
-Cumulative

Batman: Arkham OriginsGotham All-StarThe Gotham All-Star achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 92 pointsReach max overall level in multiplayer

+Level
-Cumulative

Posted on 19 September 15 at 00:48
JamP0und32 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Batman: Arkham Origins:

JamP0und32 said:
Batman: Arkham OriginsPredator ParagonThe Predator Paragon achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 115 pointsTake down 6 different Elites in a match, using 6 different methods as Batman or Robin in multiplayer

Remove 3+ players and add 6+, this needs a full lobby of 8.

Batman: Arkham OriginsClutchThe Clutch achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 52 pointsKill a Hero to bring back your entire gang when at 0 reinforcements on a full multiplayer server

Batman: Arkham OriginsKnow Thy EnemyThe Know Thy Enemy achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 79 pointsDefeat each of the enemy players at least once in a multiplayer match

Posted on 01 December 15 at 06:19
X InFlames80 X has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Batman: Arkham Origins:

X InFlames80 X said:

remove 3+ players required

add 6+ Players Required

The Achievements requires a Lobby of 8 Players (2 Heroes & 6 Elite Henchman)

add 6+ Players Required

Full Server means both Heroes ( Batman & Robin) and 3 Elite Henchman on both the Joker and Bane Team = 8 Players

Batman: Arkham OriginsI Like Those OddsThe I Like Those Odds achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 107 pointsAs a Hero, defeat 4 Elites within 40 seconds without using melee in multiplayer

add 6+ Players Required

6 Players Required for this one.

JamP0und32
JamP0und32
TrueAchievements Moderator374 completed games(Includes owned DLC)4,495 posts
Last post: Today at 00:53
Posted on 19 January 16 at 02:40
Definite bump needed on this one, those submission dates. shock
Nomstuff
Nomstuff
TrueAchievements Reported Content Evaluator475,872 TrueAchievement Points4,576 posts
Last post: 20 Mar at 04:51
Posted on 29 January 16 at 00:16, Edited on 29 January 16 at 00:17 by Nomstuff
Thanks for the submissions and your patience, Skeptical Mario, JamP0und32, X InFlames80 X, and RayvenMorrigana. The flags changes suggested have now been made, but please do let us know if anything else needs tweaking.

Thanks! toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.