Game Info Submission Archive: Dead Space Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Dead Space - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Dead Space

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 10 September 13 at 08:21
Chris1984uk has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Dead Space:

Chris1984uk said:
Dead SpaceEpic Tier 3 EngineerThe Epic Tier 3 Engineer achievement in Dead Space worth 399 pointsComplete the game on the hardest difficulty setting

Needs Main Storyline removed. Another difficulty which is not available from the start.

WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 10 September 13 at 21:25
Thanks for the submission. You are correct the difficulty required for this achievement is unlocked after completing the game on any initially available difficulty, as such the Main Storyline flag has been removed.

Thanks again! smile
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 15 April 16 at 22:57
Dead SpaceEpic Tier 3 EngineerThe Epic Tier 3 Engineer achievement in Dead Space worth 399 pointsComplete the game on the hardest difficulty setting

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I think this should contain some sort of flag to alert players that they may need to go through an entire playthrough again if they do not select the difficulty right away (I was thinking Missable or something along those lines). Only because if you don't select the difficulty right after beating the game, you have to replay the entire game on either Easy, Medium, or Hard. Hence why I'm stuck doing another playthrough and I'm sure others have as well.
Chris1984uk
Chris1984uk
Posted on 15 April 16 at 23:51
There actually is a flag for it.

Needs the "Multiple Playthroughs Required" Flag
Information Posted on 20 April 16 at 06:23
https://www.trueachievements.com/GoinXwell.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Dead Space:

GoinXwell said:
Dead SpaceStory TellerThe Story Teller achievement in Dead Space worth 24 pointsCollect 75 Logs

From what I read, the 118 log received over the course of the campaign count for the achievement, so Main Storyline flag

WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 22 April 16 at 11:08
Thanks, iTz Canada Ehh. We've added the Multiple Playthroughs Required flag to the Epic Tier 3 Engineer in Dead Space achievement. toast

Thanks for the submission, GoinXwell. If there are 118 logs accrued just by playing, this one is definitely good for the Main Storyline flag. We're not having much luck finding information about which logs are guaranteed, can you point us in the direction were you read about them?
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 13 January 17 at 05:48, Edited on 13 January 17 at 09:54 by WebChimp UK
Just to update - we've added Main Storyline to this one for now. toast
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Information Posted on 13 January 17 at 05:58
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.