mancide
mancide
Posted on 13 August 13 at 11:10
The best prices from US retailers

Please click here to read the story: US Deal Roundup for August 13th, 2013
Shinwasha
Shinwasha
Posted on 13 August 13 at 11:22, Edited on 13 August 13 at 11:23 by Shinwasha
NCAA Football is 50.29 on Amazon which you can take and price match @ target. http://www.amazon.com/NCAA-Football-14-Xbox-360/dp/B00AY1ALT...
I'm the Truthcatcher and you are talking a lot of bull.
PrePaidGh0st
PrePaidGh0st
Posted on 13 August 13 at 11:54
most of the deals at the Microsoft store are all sold out.
KanjiKoka
KanjiKoka
Posted on 13 August 13 at 12:07
Quake 4 should be $1.99 at this point. laugh
Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
Mickey Burns
Mickey Burns
Posted on 13 August 13 at 12:27, Edited on 13 August 13 at 12:43 by Mickey Burns
PrePaidGh0st said:
A good bit of them were sold out by Saturday night. My girlfriend saw this sale posted on slickdeals.com that night and all the good stuff was gone. It was about 7 pages long (now it seems to be only 5) and also had titles like Doom 3 BFG Ed. for $9.99, Silent Hill HD Coll. for $12.99 and Sleeping Dogs for $12.99 (the three I wanted, of course).
It just so happens that I'm an asshole in real life, too.
Thief44
Thief44
Posted on 13 August 13 at 13:02
Be warned if you want to make multiple purchases on gamestop.com they will block your account i tried it with AUG 5 for a new game and AUG15 for pre owned games they blacklisted my account so fuckem and i took my money to Amazon. Got it cheaper on Amazon than Gamestop anyways.
Thief44
Xtowers
Xtowers
Posted on 13 August 13 at 13:24
It should be noted that in the U.S. there's a deal in the Target weekly circular ad where you get $20 off your purchase when you buy Tomb Raider and reserve an upcoming game for $1. If you get the Target store to price match Tomb Raider to Best Buy's $19.99 price tag, you'll get Tomb Raider new for $0.99.
schizoid1488
schizoid1488
Posted on 13 August 13 at 13:54
Hmmm M$ store does have a good deal...everything is sold out so I saved a lot of cash...facepalm
Skanker irl
Skanker irl
Posted on 13 August 13 at 14:31
Xtowers said:
It should be noted that in the U.S. there's a deal in the Target weekly circular ad where you get $20 off your purchase when you buy Tomb Raider and reserve an upcoming game for $1. If you get the Target store to price match Tomb Raider to Best Buy's $19.99 price tag, you'll get Tomb Raider new for $0.99.
That's a good idea. But, sometimes Target doesn't stack price matches with discounts. I have tried laugh
No mercy.
litepink
litepink
Posted on 13 August 13 at 14:50, Edited on 13 August 13 at 15:59 by litepink
Xtowers said:
I’ve detailed this in my blog. (link in sig if anyone is interested)

Long story made short: Ask to have Tomb Raider brought to customer service for a price match. Show them bestbuy.com or amazon.com $19.99 price. After the price match, hand them a pre-order card for COD: Ghosts (I say this game because some other pre-order games weren’t working for the promo). Brings the price down by $20 because of the promotion for a grand total of $1. The employee/manager have the right to deny the sale, but the registers allow it. It helps if you have other items to purchase. Some cashiers will get mad while others will applaud your ‘extreme couponing’

PrePaidGh0st said:
I think most of the really good ones are out of stock, but most of the ones actually listed above are still in stock for the most part.

KanjiKoka said:
Quake 4 should be $1.99 at this point. laugh
Oddly they reissued the game not too long ago.
My TA Deal Blog: http://tinyurl.com/6t8nzpd
Que Lo Que xD
Que Lo Que xD
Posted on 13 August 13 at 16:22
Xtowers said:
I should try this. With my employee discount and my target redcard I would get a additional 15% off.
litepink
litepink
Posted on 13 August 13 at 18:10
Que Lo Que xD said:
Xtowers said:
I should try this. With my employee discount and my target redcard I would get a additional 15% off.
You’d probably have better luck than most of us since you work there. Plus, the extra discounts save you 15 cents!! smile
My TA Deal Blog: http://tinyurl.com/6t8nzpd
The Monk BAD IT
Posted on 13 August 13 at 19:12
Really interesting for Riptide..
>> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
The AuD Doc
The AuD Doc
Posted on 13 August 13 at 19:26
Was going to detail the Target price match, but was beat to the punch. I did this same sort of extreme couponing with a Skylanders starter pack for $.99 a while ago. Worked like a charm.
Getting over my achievement OCD one non-completion at a time.
Xtowers
Xtowers
Posted on 13 August 13 at 20:13, Edited on 13 August 13 at 20:15 by Xtowers
Skanker irl said:
Xtowers said:
That's a good idea. But, sometimes Target doesn't stack price matches with discounts. I have tried laugh
Technically it is a competitor price match coupled with a Target bundle offer, and according to the policy they should work together. If they aren't giving you the advertised bundle discount after they match the Best Buy Tomb Raider price they are breaking their policy and technically breaking the law.

If it adds any support, I am technically a Target employee.
TheBlackxRanger
Posted on 14 August 13 at 00:32
Xtowers said:
Skanker irl said:
Xtowers said:
Technically it is a competitor price match coupled with a Target bundle offer, and according to the policy they should work together. If they aren't giving you the advertised bundle discount after they match the Best Buy Tomb Raider price they are breaking their policy and technically breaking the law.

Where I work we include any offers we have in the price match. Rebates etc. ( I dont work at target)
Xystra
Xystra
Posted on 14 August 13 at 06:15
Xtowers said:
technically, they call their employees "team members". this was explained to me when I applied there recently. I say it's just semantics.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 14 August 13 at 17:50
Xtowers said:
Paid $1.06 Nice find!!! I swiped my ATM card so fast the lady at the cash register never had time to open her mouth. As soon as the receipt printed she said, "I was wondering how you did that. Are you even going to purchase CoD (the game I preordered)"? My reply was, "Maybe".
michaelused
michaelused
Posted on 14 August 13 at 19:48
How can someone "technically" work somewhere lmao? Explain this.
Q u 4 lK e
Q u 4 lK e
Posted on 15 August 13 at 00:53
Xtowers said:
YOU. ARE. AWESOME. + Infinity. The Target guy said that this was the second time he's had to do it today...and that at the end of his shift, he's doing the same. LMAO!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.