Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Mafia II Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 27 August 10 at 21:30
    Please use this thread to discuss the Mafia II walkthrough
  • LAFTALAFTA551,437
    Posted on 28 August 10 at 16:17
    It would be good to have a link to the walkthrough posted in the top of the thread. Or at least be able to click on the name of the game to go to the game page on these threads.
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry384,308
    Posted on 28 August 10 at 19:07
    LAFTA said:
    It would be good to have a link to the walkthrough posted in the top of the thread. Or at least be able to click on the name of the game to go to the game page on these threads.
    When the walkthrough is published an automatic post is created that links to the walkthrough. This walkthrough is still "in progress", as most of the threads that have walkthorughs are, thus, no link.

Link to the game page is a fine idea though, feel free to make a site wishlist item.
    Use one of the quotes from that thread
  • LAFTALAFTA551,437
    Posted on 28 August 10 at 22:44
    So when does a discussion thread pop up (like this one)?

When a walkthrough is started?

Who's writing these walkthroughs?

So many questions...
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • Se4nzZ WoRLdSe4nzZ WoRLd353,824
    Posted on 28 August 10 at 22:59, Edited on 28 August 10 at 23:01 by Se4nzZ WoRLd
    These threads get automatically created when a walkthrough becomes in progress. The TA community is writing walkthroughs, so anyone (including you) can write walkthroughs. If you have anymore questions, you should check About: Walkthroughs or Officially Live Walkthroughs / In Progress Walkthroughs. If answers to your questions are not in these forums you should send a PM to Tasty Pastry, and I'm sure he'll help you out.
  • LAFTALAFTA551,437
    Posted on 28 August 10 at 23:02
    How did I miss this? Thanks for the info. Sorry to clog up this thread...

I'm guessing it will take a similar form to solutions/reviews. Nice.
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • Ali060Ali0601,021,987
    Posted on 05 September 10 at 01:15
    Hi, if you need help doing this i have recently 1000Gd this game and could give you some help in completing this guide if required.
    I'll boost any game on my games list. Just send me a message.
  • Information
    Posted on 19 May 11 at 05:11
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Mafia II Walkthrough
  • The Fury I84IThe Fury I84I1,627,208
    Posted on 29 November 11 at 11:09
    I kinda miss text written info on the collectibles. Also, some of the achievements are not listed in the most efficient order. For example: Big Brother is listed after A Real Gentleman while it should be the other way around. With some adjustments this could be an even better guide.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant780,471
    Posted on 15 November 13 at 18:53
    This WT has mistakes in order and does not even give details on how to unlock some of them.

I played this game before and I am only following the general outline. Shame.

'A Lesson In Manners' does not unlock through normal progression as you can shoot him.

'Knucklehead' and 'Petrol Head' should be listed near the top so you can work on them straight away as they are cumulative.
    Hey Cousin, let's go bowling!
  • Posted on 18 November 13 at 14:55
    The owner appears to be inactive from the site, so if anyone wishes to come in and help edit the walkthrough, that'd be of great help.
    Posted on 18 November 13 at 16:13
    I am not editing anything until we see what changes are being made by the team. Plus, I am busy enough on other WTS.
    Hey Cousin, let's go bowling!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 September 14 at 23:59
    I am not trying to be critical, but this walkthrough is severely lacking, and should be changed.
    Posted on 15 September 14 at 00:22
    It can only be changed if someone volunteers.
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 September 14 at 21:08
    I know, I am just commenting
  • Posted on 14 May 16 at 21:49
    I've been playing through this game recently and I hate to say it, but this guide really could use some work. It's at best a roadmap at this point and not even a particularly detailed one at that.
    Posted on 14 May 16 at 22:58
    The roadmap is also incorrect but it needs a volunteer.
  • xNotStopEvilxNotStopEvil298,026
    Posted on 22 July 21 at 18:10
    In the end was this guide edited?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.