Game Info Submission Archive: Fallout 3 Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Fallout 3 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Fallout 3

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 06 September 12 at 16:15
https://www.trueachievements.com/II+N0+Scope45+I.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for https://www.trueachievements.com/Fallout-3-xbox-360.htm:

II N0 Scope45 I said:
Fallout 3The G.O.A.T. WhispererThe The G.O.A.T. Whisperer achievement in Fallout 3 worth 10 pointsTook the G.O.A.T.

Missable should be removed as it can be earned within the first hour of game play.

DEVILS UMBRA
Posted on 07 September 12 at 01:52
Thanks for your submission, we have removed the flag.
DEVILS UMBRA
Information Posted on 14 September 12 at 00:13
https://www.trueachievements.com/II+N0+Scope45+I.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Fallout 3:

II N0 Scope45 I said:
Fallout 3The G.O.A.T. WhispererThe The G.O.A.T. Whisperer achievement in Fallout 3 worth 10 pointsTook the G.O.A.T.

Why wasn't the Missable flag removed as per my previous submission? it can be earned in the first hour

xPut Name Herex
Posted on 14 September 12 at 02:30
Apologies, don't know what happened there. It should now be removed.
I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 14 September 12 at 03:05, Edited on 14 September 12 at 03:05 by
Same for Fallout 3 (PC) as well
MuddyAmoeba
MuddyAmoeba
Posted on 14 September 12 at 05:01
Ok Thanks we will fix that as well
ZombieOdin42
ZombieOdin42
Posted on 01 August 13 at 20:15
The achievement is missable though. If you skip the G.O.A.T. you will not get the achievement.
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 02 August 13 at 10:05
No. The team's definition of Missable excludes achievements that can easily be gotten within one hour of starting the game. This achievement falls into that category.
Information Posted on 22 October 13 at 09:42
ShimmeringCube has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Fallout 3:

ShimmeringCube said:
Fallout 3Strictly BusinessThe Strictly Business achievement in Fallout 3 worth 34 pointsCompleted "Strictly Business"

jbailey4]This achievement is missable. I was playing through with good karma and I was doing the quest "Rescue From Paradise." Not knowing about this side quest I killed every slaver in the camp in order to free the slaves needed to complete that quest. I had to start a second save to get this achievement since I killed everyone and saved the first time through. So as a warning, do this quest before "Rescue From Paradise" that way you know the slavers will still be there.
I can confirm this is missable as I've come to look into doing this achievement & because I killed all the Slavers in Paradise Falls in ''Rescue From Paradise'', there is nobody left alive to get the mission from.

W1LLYMAN
W1LLYMAN
Posted on 22 October 13 at 13:40
Flagged as missable, thanks for the submission!
Where there's a Will; there's a way.
Information Posted on 05 December 13 at 17:53
JamP0und32 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Fallout 3:

JamP0und32 said:
Fallout 3Galaxy News RadioThe Galaxy News Radio achievement in Fallout 3 worth 26 pointsCompleted "Galaxy News Radio"

Remove main storyline as this quest can be skipped in the story through a speech challenge.

Fallout 3Strictly BusinessThe Strictly Business achievement in Fallout 3 worth 34 pointsCompleted "Strictly Business"

Regarding the missable discussion that went on about it being flagged as such because people killed the quest giver. Surely this means all quests should be missable as you could kill the quest giver.

Senior Chupon
Senior Chupon
Posted on 05 December 13 at 19:55
Thanks for the submission. I updated Galaxy News Radio. I also removed the Main Storyline flag the PC version.

As for Strictly Business, this was one specific instance where killing an NPC fails the quest and locks the achievement. Do you know of any other specific quests where this occurs? Some NPC quest-givers are unkillable. You can get their health to 0 but they just get knocked out. They might aggro, but the quest won't fail. If you have some other specifics we can look at those.
Information Posted on 23 July 17 at 14:38
Ostrowidzki1989 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Fallout 3 Achievements:

Ostrowidzki1989 said:
Fallout 3Mill WorkerThe Mill Worker achievement in Fallout 3 worth 34 pointsFound All 100 Steel Ingots

The roof is bugged where you have to save and dashboard the game out to be able to pass through in order to find some ingots.

Fallout 3Alien ArchivistThe Alien Archivist achievement in Fallout 3 worth 38 pointsCollected all Alien Captive Recordings

One of the teleporters doesn't work very often which makes you have to dashboard out and reload.

Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 26 July 17 at 12:01, Edited on 26 July 17 at 12:02 by Shadow Kisuragi
Hello Ostrowidzki1989 , and thank you for the submission.
These examples are related to in-game issues, and are not directly related to the unlock conditions for the achievements. As an example, we would normally flag Mill Worker as Buggy- if one of the ingots did not consistently add to your total or somehow required 101 Ingots (provided there were 101 Ingots).

Due to these bugs not being related to the unlock condition, we have decided not to apply the flag at this time. If it has not been documented, and you feel it's helpful to notify other players, I would suggest posting about the issues on the forum or the related solutions. If you encounter an issue with the unlock condition, please feel free to resubmit.
Information Posted on 31 July 17 at 16:31
This post was archived by Kennyannydenny
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.