Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Call of Duty 3 Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 10 July 13 at 08:40
    Please use this thread to discuss the Call of Duty 3 walkthrough
  • Information
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant810,995
    Posted on 14 January 16 at 16:36, Edited on 14 January 16 at 16:40 by LuckyKant
    The completion time for this double the user submitted times.

Also, this WT lacks organisation. The story page is just a bunch of videos with the achievements all listed below. No structure.

The MP refers to boosting but provides no details on the information.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 January 16 at 19:01
    Trust me, this is among the walkthroughs that need the most improvement. :-P
    Walkthrough Co-Manager and Platformer LEGEND
  • Posted on 02 June 19 at 01:02
    I'm going to be rewriting this walkthrough within the next month or so. I've written all of the multiplayer up, as I've recently finished boosting it and have the tactics fresh in my head. Since the walkthrough may take some time, please use this link to see the walkthrough's old material and anything I put into it before it gets published.

https://www.trueachievements.com/staff/walkthrough/walkthroughprev...
  • Posted on 02 June 19 at 03:40
    This just in: The previous writer did not finish more than five missions of the campaign ever, so if you take a look at the minimal writing done for Chapter 6 onwards, don't take it to heart. The Chapter 2 blurb talks about a boat when there is none, so I'd say just take everything old with a grain of salt.
  • Posted on 03 June 19 at 07:12
    Falaise Road (05/14) has been written up, so I'm a third through writing the Veteran campaign page. I can't promise the same speed in working through the rest of the campaign, as I've never finished Chapter 6 before.
  • Posted on 05 June 19 at 05:48
    IronInfidel47 said:
    Falaise Road (05/14) has been written up, so I'm a third through writing the Veteran campaign page. I can't promise the same speed in working through the rest of the campaign, as I've never finished Chapter 6 before.
    Never mind, I just finished. That was a lot easier than I thought this game was, but I guess that's what seven more years of experience does. I hope the improved walkthrough helps with getting more people over the struggle of finishing this game. If you have any questions, concerns or anything else after the walkthrough is re-published, please tell me them here.
  • Posted on 07 June 19 at 01:08
    Just took the speedrun world records for the first three missions and have learned that the anti-tank gun thing in Chapter 2 is not necessary whatsoever. I've added that into the walkthrough. Anything else like that, if I do find anything, will be added into the walkthrough when I find it.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,390,944
    Posted on 07 June 19 at 13:12
    Walkthrough is live again.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.