Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Capcom Essentials Announced

• iTiiDuS iNciTiiDuS iNc425,592
    Posted on 16 August 13 at 13:36Permalink
    When you care about complete your Games, think twice about starting Mega Man 10.
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,322,974
    Posted on 16 August 13 at 16:22Permalink
    DR 2 is free with games for gold right now. The others aren't worth $10 each let alone $15 to justify the price. Esp since DMC4 was on sale for $5 recently. This "collection" is an absolute joke and a shameless money grab attempt by capcom.
    200k/200k gs, 200 games played, 100% completion including all DLC, 11-13-11.
  • Large CoffeeLarge Coffee356,465
    Posted on 16 August 13 at 21:48Permalink
    ...but you get a travel bag

laugh
    http://kpvz7ki2v5agwt35.onion
  • BobWingsBobWings670,556
    Posted on 16 August 13 at 22:18Permalink
    pass. not a fan of devil may cry
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 August 13 at 23:22Permalink
    Don't really care for DR2 as I now have it free and SSFIV...So not really worth it to me...
  • SanadaSanada661,962
    Posted on 16 August 13 at 23:43Permalink
    I'm a huge Capcom fan, and I'm still in shock over this. Dead Rising 2, which is FREE right now instead of Off the Record? Super Street Fighter IV instead of arcade? Devil May Cry 4 is good and all, but come on. This won't sell at all.
    I may or may not have been Izuna Dropped on my head as a child.
  • ArrowsendArrowsend6,690
    Posted on 17 August 13 at 00:52Permalink
    Awesome deal but not my sort of games.
  • Posted on 17 August 13 at 11:40Permalink
    Each of these games has something that would have made more sense in the package. For instance, why Mega Man 10 when 9 would have made more sense? Dead Rising 2 when the original was more popular? And then why such an old game as Devil May Cry 4 and no the new reboot DmC (which is what I'm sure they'll be pushing in the future)? It feels like they are trying to get rid of these games.
  • Posted on 17 August 13 at 14:09, Edited on 17 August 13 at 14:10 by Masta Skor 16Permalink
    Without dlc's i presume ? come on Capcom get your shit together !!
    NOT WORTHY at all ... Capcom Essentials Announced a.k.a the dummie trap
  • KNIGHTF0XXKNIGHTF0XX348,450
    Posted on 18 August 13 at 07:47Permalink
    exoticCentipede said:
    Is Dead Rising 2 really an essential? It's one of the worst games I ever played.
    have to agree with ^.

I have both 1 and 2. Thought it would be fun at first it is, but it is a tough game for the wrong reasons though, there are flaws, like getting hit knocks you back, but the hit enemy, nothing. your way too slow (yes levelling up does increase your speed), the time between cases is unrealistic, the zombies keep spawning. These two games p*** me off. the online for 2 was fun tho. for the first game had to wait a day and a half at the helipad at noon to beat the game, completed all cases. but you have to talk to someone before you go there. so I spoke to that person then waited at the helipad. then saved and turned it off, came back later went to the helipad and It said I didn't talk to that person. that's BS
    CHRIS
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 August 13 at 14:09, Edited on 18 August 13 at 14:10 by Permalink
    LifeExpectancy said:
    DR 2 is free with games for gold right now. The others aren't worth $10 each let alone $15 to justify the price. Esp since DMC4 was on sale for $5 recently. This "collection" is an absolute joke and a shameless money grab attempt by capcom.
    Exactly. They need to quit being lazy and release a complete Resident Evil Collection with everything on fucking disc. THAT, I would buy. Hell, why not an Onimusha HD Collection? I'd love an excuse to play those again. I put tons of hours on the Xbox Oniumsha and used codebreaker to run through the PS2 ones.
    100% Onyx MAX on Halo: Reach 6/19/2012: 198+ DAYS playtime, 50 million credits. 1 million FF kills.
  • ParadoxReal8ParadoxReal8726,502
    Posted on 05 November 13 at 22:40Permalink
    PRO Glitchxx said:
    I just noticed something all the games with gold are made by microsoft or are only on xbox, makes sense.
    So Rainbow 6 Vegas and Assassin Creed 2 are from Microsoft... Nice!
    ParadoxReal8
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.