Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Windows Phone Release: November 13th, 2013

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 November 13 at 06:04
    Free is very good laugh
    Cesar Guimaraes
  • Dancing RobDancing Rob158,768
    Posted on 14 November 13 at 10:39
    except it isn't really 'free' is it?

@ Range Is Good

sadly, I suspect the 'as I've only been playing a few days' is the key part of your post. Generally speaking, the model of this sort of game is to lure you in very gently, and make it seem like you are progressing reasonably smoothly, with sensible wait times to start with. It's only when you've already invested a moderate amount of time and are truly 'on the hook' that the game starts to become unplayable without paying any extra money.
  • CONKER1182CONKER1182574,692
  • UndoingDuckUndoingDuck729,120
    Posted on 14 November 13 at 14:41
    Feel free to add me in this game as well! I've been enjoying it so far
  • Posted on 14 November 13 at 15:01
    Already downloaded and installed, just waiting to be played, please feel free to add me as friend! :)
  • mik29mik29776,931
    Posted on 14 November 13 at 15:23
    JUST GIVE US A PAID FULL GAME WITH NO MICROTRANACTIONS PLEASE MS. I'm so sick of these games, and the only one that's any good is a game called "Star Wars Tiny Death Star" (If you haven't tried it, you need to.) and that's not even a LIVE game.
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite4,322,884
    Posted on 14 November 13 at 19:44
    How about stop making things windows phone 8 only? That'd be fucking nice too.
  • JadedMeanKatJadedMeanKat810,733
    Posted on 14 November 13 at 22:47
    Major question I have is....is this having any major issues like Uno & Friends with dropping games, not connecting, etc that I always seem to run into with Gameloft games? Gameloft as a whole has left me really not liking them as a whole & weary of any game they come out with.
  • PetrifiedPetrified1,552,826
    Posted on 14 November 13 at 23:29, Edited on 14 November 13 at 23:30 by Petrified
    TSG Dwaggie said:
    Why should they? I have a WP7, WP8, and will have a WP9 whenever it arrives. They had support for WP7 for a while and it died out witch is to be expected as it will be with the new generation of consoles. Are you going to bitch and moan when no more 360 games are being released?
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude815,180
    Posted on 15 November 13 at 05:34
    Free is nice. Picture reminds me of Castle Crashers. I downloaded it.
  • redjarmanredjarman519,390
    Posted on 19 November 13 at 02:37
    oh my god this game is driving me insane with it's stupid toast notifications. No matter how many times I turn them off THEY KEEP FUCKING COMING BACK
  • MazraelMazrael299,807
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 10:14
    The multiplayer achievements put me right off
  • CurtiesonCurtieson342,137
    Posted on 26 December 13 at 03:23
    MURD3RS GIRL said:
    Major question I have is....is this having any major issues like Uno & Friends with dropping games, not connecting, etc that I always seem to run into with Gameloft games? Gameloft as a whole has left me really not liking them as a whole & weary of any game they come out with.
    I am having connection issues right now... no idea what to do to fix it, but I can't load anything in the defense fortress.

So Diaboliical said:
    TSG Dwaggie said:
    Why should they? I have a WP7, WP8, and will have a WP9 whenever it arrives. They had support for WP7 for a while and it died out witch is to be expected as it will be with the new generation of consoles. Are you going to bitch and moan when no more 360 games are being released?
    except the big difference is that WP7's life span was incredibly short... and for some people that bought a flag ship Nokia 900, they were left with an outdated OS months after purchase... but that isn't really a discussion for this thread.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.