Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Zoo Tycoon Screens Focus on the Cute & Furry

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce763,381
  • KingWhybrowKingWhybrow333,436
    Posted on 14 November 13 at 23:43Permalink
    looks good. just need a demo on xbox one maybe. check it out. but looks intresting. maybe a christmas gift for my girlfriend
    king
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty528,673
    Posted on 15 November 13 at 00:14Permalink
    I am pretty sure it comes out next Friday for the 360 (in UK). I have pre-ordered it and was told that date.
  • AldangaAldanga326,506
    Posted on 15 November 13 at 00:28Permalink
    Yep, official 360 release date listed as November 22nd per the Xbox.com page.
  • matdanmatdan701,008
    Posted on 15 November 13 at 00:30Permalink
    Wouldn't touch the 360 version unfortunately as a lot of stuff has been stripped from it i.e. half as many animals, no co-op and a few other features are only on next-gen.
  • Posted on 15 November 13 at 00:45Permalink
    matdan12 said:
    Wouldn't touch the 360 version unfortunately as a lot of stuff has been stripped from it i.e. half as many animals, no co-op and a few other features are only on next-gen.
    Uggghh soul-crushed to hear this, thanks though glad to find out now rather than later that co-op won't be on the 360 version. Guess this will have to wait until I can save my pennies for two Xbox Ones.
  • Posted on 15 November 13 at 00:59Permalink
    Such a cutesy kind of game smile Going to enjoy playing this.
  • Big EllBig Ell900,578
    Posted on 15 November 13 at 01:13Permalink
    This looks absolutely gorgeous.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 November 13 at 01:25Permalink
    This and BF4
    Only two reasons I'm getting the One redface
  • Posted on 15 November 13 at 01:53Permalink
    matdan12 said:
    Thanks for this, looks like I'll be putting this on my list of cross-gen titles for the next-generation.
    Gamers have two hobbies: Playing games, and complaining about those games
  • matdanmatdan701,008
  • Posted on 15 November 13 at 02:23Permalink
    compare the meerkat.com lol !
    Be The Best!!
  • ScuzzyBunnyScuzzyBunny983,499
    Posted on 15 November 13 at 02:28Permalink
    Just FYI, I haven't really seen it mentioned on TA, but the retail version for the One (in the US) will only be available at Wal-Mart until Feb 1st 2014. With the crazy file sizes on most of the games, I am sticking to retail discs, personally, as I don't like the option of my One running day and night to download the digital version of each game!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/18/zoo-tycoon-for-xbox-o...
    Look at me so I can finish!
  • Posted on 15 November 13 at 02:34Permalink
    DeathBomMB007 said:
    compare the meerkat.com lol !
    Damn you beat me to it laugh
    Eels Forever
  • DutRankDutRank152,622
    Posted on 15 November 13 at 02:45Permalink
    ScuzzyBunny said:
    Just FYI, I haven't really seen it mentioned on TA, but the retail version for the One (in the US) will only be available at Wal-Mart until Feb 1st 2014. With the crazy file sizes on most of the games, I am sticking to retail discs, personally, as I don't like the option of my One running day and night to download the digital version of each game!

You have to install the game regardless of if it's a disc or download.
  • Posted on 15 November 13 at 03:08Permalink
    Aldanga said:
    Yep, official 360 release date listed as November 22nd per the Xbox.com page.
    And considering the achievements for the Xbox 360 version showed up on the site shortly after this article was published, it does make sense that the release for this game is relatively close-by (although their was that one time Madden 25 showed up on the site a full 8 weeks before its release).
    Zoo Tycoon achievements are now on the site
    Gamers have two hobbies: Playing games, and complaining about those games
  • Posted on 15 November 13 at 03:23Permalink
    wish it was roller-coaster tycoon instead :(

but alas, this will do :)
  • PetrifiedPetrified964,405
    Posted on 15 November 13 at 03:28Permalink
    CrystalBlueCook said:
    ScuzzyBunny said:

You have to install the game regardless of if it's a disc or download
    Installing from a disc is faster than downloading it from the marketplace especially for those of us with shitty internet.

My internet speed http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3101945537 and I can't upgrade to anything without having monthly caps that I would for certain go over.
  • Posted on 15 November 13 at 03:55Permalink
    I'm super intrigued by this game. I most likely won't be picking it up at launch, but more than likely will snatch it up at it's first sale price.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 November 13 at 05:23Permalink
    Not sure
    Let me find peace in my own heart and save me from my enemies.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.