Game Info Submission Archive: F1 Race Stars Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

F1 Race Stars - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: F1 Race Stars

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 10 March 13 at 23:08
https://www.trueachievements.com/Alacant7.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for F1 Race Stars:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Alacant7 for F1 Race Stars
Graymouse 1
Graymouse 1
Posted on 11 March 13 at 03:41
Thanks for your submission, however we do not accept a partially flagged game. Would you please be so kind as to finish flagging the rest of the achievements for this game. Thanks.
There is no worse feeling than that during an argument, you realize you are wrong.
Information Posted on 07 July 13 at 07:45
ThomsenWilli has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for F1 Race Stars:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by ThomsenWilli for F1 Race Stars

ThomsenWilli said:
I am still working on the achievement "Career 100%" and I really don't know yet if it takes ten hours or less. So I didn't use the "Time Consuming" flag yet. But I will submit when I got it.
zzUrbanSpaceman
Posted on 12 July 13 at 02:13
Thanks for your submission, and I apologise for the delay. We've been a bit snowed under with a flood of updates and this submission must have got lost in the noise. We'll review it shortly and update as appropriate. Cheers!
zzUrbanSpaceman
Posted on 12 July 13 at 02:31, Edited on 12 July 13 at 02:34 by zzUrbanSpaceman
You've flagged the achievements in the China DLC pack as requiring 3+ players. Is it different to, say, the India DLC pack in this regard?

Edit: Also, you've marked some of the DLC achievements with Additional Content Required. Do they actually need additional content besides owning the DLC?
ThomsenWilli
ThomsenWilli
Posted on 12 July 13 at 03:51, Edited on 12 July 13 at 03:54 by ThomsenWilli
Thank you for your response.

I made a mistake with the China DLC pack. It doesn't require 3+ Players. Sorry my fault. Please flag it like the India DLC pack. facepalm

There is no additional content besides the owning of the DLC. I flagged it that way because of the fact that you have to purchase the DLC. Perhaps I have misunderstood the additional content flag and obviously I didn't read the description of the flag properly.
zzUrbanSpaceman
Posted on 12 July 13 at 04:09
No worries, and thanks for the clarification! I'll sort through them and update the flags shortly. smile
zzUrbanSpaceman
Posted on 12 July 13 at 05:03
Ok, I'm just working through them now. One last question: the time trial based achievements are marked as single player, but also online/offline. Is there an online single player mode, or can these achievements be done in versus/co-op?
ThomsenWilli
ThomsenWilli
Posted on 12 July 13 at 20:42
I marked them as online/offline because you can choose if you beat the best time of your friend as a ghost Driver (then you download the best lap) or you choose no download then you have to beat the Computers best lap.

You cannot do them in versus or coop mode.
zzUrbanSpaceman
Posted on 13 July 13 at 02:04
Ok, that makes sense, thanks for the info. In that case, I believe all the flags are done. I removed cumulative from a number of them as they aren't strictly cumulative as we define it, and of course I've made the changes we've discussed already.

Thanks again for your submission!
Information Posted on 25 April 15 at 06:04
SaidaiKanpeki has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for F1 Race Stars:

SaidaiKanpeki said:
F1 Race StarsCareer 75%The Career 75% achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 139 pointsComplete 23 different championships in your career

+ Buggy-
This achievement doesn't always unlock when it should for some people(It happened to me as well). You have to reboot your system and finish any championship for it to unlock.
NOTE: No one on TA talked about this issue but members from another site encountered it.

F1 Race StarsCareer 100%The Career 100% achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 309 pointsComplete 30 different championships in your career

+ Buggy-
This achievement doesn't always unlock when it should for some people(It didn't happen to me because I had already rebooted my system and played right through.)
NOTE: No one on TA talked about this issue but members from another site encountered it.

F1 Race StarsShelf PromotionThe Shelf Promotion achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 76 pointsFill your career trophy cabinet

+ Buggy-
This achievement unlocks unlocks with Career 100% achievement and can also glitch.

F1 Race StarsShortcut ExpertThe Shortcut Expert achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 47 pointsTake every shortcut in the game

+ Collectable - You have to find them.

F1 Race StarsBronze TimeThe Bronze Time achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 73 pointsEarn a bronze Time Trial record on all tracks

+ Time Sensitive

F1 Race StarsSilver TimeThe Silver Time achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 148 pointsEarn a silver Time Trial record on all tracks

+ Time Sensitive

F1 Race StarsGold TimeThe Gold Time achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 442 pointsEarn a gold Time Trial record on all tracks

+ Time Sensitive

F1 Race StarsExhibition RushThe Exhibition Rush achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 51 pointsEarn 1,000 Exhibition points in under 5 seconds

+ Time Sensitive

F1 Race StarsEcto-wonThe Ecto-won achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 27 pointsBeat a friend's Time Trial lap

- Online/Offline
+ Online Required - To access the your friends list, leaderboard and ghost
+ Community

F1 Race StarsSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 62 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

+ Buggy-
I had about 4,000+ badges and it didn't unlock. Then I finally got it when I rebooted my console and finished the first race in one of the championships. (The Career 75% achievement unlocked after I completed this championship which was the 25th one out of 30)

F1 Race StarsChinese GoldThe Chinese Gold achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 63 pointsEarn a Gold Time Trial record on China

+ Time Sensitive

F1 Race StarsCanadian GoldThe Canadian Gold achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 63 pointsEarn a Gold Time Trial record on Canada

+ Time Sensitive

F1 Race StarsIndian GoldThe Indian Gold achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 64 pointsEarn a Gold Time Trial record on India

+ Time Sensitive

Information Posted on 25 April 15 at 06:21

SaidaiKanpeki said:
F1 Race StarsBronze TimeThe Bronze Time achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 73 pointsEarn a bronze Time Trial record on all tracks

+ Stackable

F1 Race StarsSilver TimeThe Silver Time achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 148 pointsEarn a silver Time Trial record on all tracks

+ Stackable

Information Posted on 25 April 15 at 15:15

SaidaiKanpeki said:
F1 Race StarsRed CarpetThe Red Carpet achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 17 pointsTake a locked shortcut

+ Collectable

+ Difficulty Specific

+ Difficulty Specific

F1 Race StarsGold TimeThe Gold Time achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 442 pointsEarn a gold Time Trial record on all tracks

+ Difficulty Specific - Possible only on the highest difficulty

F1 Race StarsEcto-wonThe Ecto-won achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 27 pointsBeat a friend's Time Trial lap

+ Time Sensitive
+ Difficulty Specific - Each difficulty has it's own leaderboard for lap times.

F1 Race StarsChinese GoldThe Chinese Gold achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 63 pointsEarn a Gold Time Trial record on China

F1 Race StarsDragon DanceThe Dragon Dance achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 22 pointsTake the locked shortcut on China

+ Collectable

F1 Race StarsCanadian GoldThe Canadian Gold achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 63 pointsEarn a Gold Time Trial record on Canada

F1 Race StarsMaple HighwayThe Maple Highway achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 23 pointsTake the locked shortcut on Canada

+ Collectable

F1 Race StarsIndian GoldThe Indian Gold achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 64 pointsEarn a Gold Time Trial record on India

F1 Race StarsLotus GardenThe Lotus Garden achievement in F1 Race Stars worth 23 pointsTake the locked shortcut on India

+ Collectable

Senior Chupon
Senior Chupon
Posted on 28 September 15 at 15:48
Thanks SaidaiKanpeki, these flags have been applied.toast
Information Posted on 28 September 15 at 15:48
This post was archived by Senior Chupon
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.