The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Select THQ Games and Content 50% Off This Week

• Posted on 21 March 12 at 02:15
    I see Warhammer and Costume Quest reccommendations so looks like I have to DL the trials and see whats up.
    RON PAUL 2012
  • ErunionErunion215,841
    Posted on 21 March 12 at 02:17
    DrCanadianNinja said:
    I picked up Apples to Apples, only to find Live is completely empty. Joy.
    Get some friends to get it.
  • JuicyjamsJuicyjams947,084
    Posted on 21 March 12 at 02:29
    GorillaBuddha said:
    I've been waiting for the Jack Packs to go on sale. Also looking at Apples and the Stacking DLC.

Huzzah for a nice sale.
    CRAAAAAAP!!!! I couldnt stand waiting to get that game done... I wish I would have waited... Could have saved 10 bucks...
  • UzzbuzUzzbuz68,727
    Posted on 21 March 12 at 02:43
    After not buying anything since Torchlight when it was at 400msp (Many months ago) I am going to buy 3 things, great sale.

Costume Quest DLC, Stacking DLC, and RF:A DLC; thank you THQ, I knew today wouldn't disappoint.
  • justinman114justinman114192,884
    Posted on 21 March 12 at 02:50
    Wow. I waited about 6 months for all those Jack Packs to go on sale. About a month ago I ended up getting them, thinking they never would. What a shame. I fail.

At least I got Stacking and Costume Quest on sale! Costume Quest is a GREAT game for anyone interested. Pretty easy but very fun!
  • TommyTommy387,546
    Posted on 21 March 12 at 02:54
    Ive been waiting to get Voltron and now would be the best time. If it's coop send me a message to join up!
  • deutschZuiddeutschZuid539,029
    Posted on 21 March 12 at 03:08
    Been waiting for The Lost Hobo King to go on sale for ages... Getting it now!
  • ArachnicideArachnicide327,477
    Posted on 21 March 12 at 03:13
    Anyone else have dashboard showing chaos unleashed as 50% only see its still full price. (When you go to the thq ad page on dashboard). I got my hopes up that it was left off the list.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Arachnicide.jpg
  • Posted on 21 March 12 at 03:56
    Stacking with the DLC and Red faction DLC it is then
  • zr122zr122523,059
    Posted on 21 March 12 at 05:20
    I'm still waiting for another Fallout: New Vegas DLC sale. I grabbed Dead Money and Honest Hearts when they were on sale last year, but I haven't seen the other three yet.
  • KirblinxKirblinx365,383
    Posted on 21 March 12 at 08:31
    grex9101 said:
    Anyone else not able to find apples to apples on the xbox.com site? (UK)
    I believe it is one of those 'US Only' games, probably due to licencing issues. I live in Australia and was trying to buy the game on release, but no dice. Shame, as it looks like my kind of game.
  • Chris8875Chris8875663,403
    Posted on 21 March 12 at 09:17
    Kirblinx said:
    grex9101 said:
    Anyone else not able to find apples to apples on the xbox.com site? (UK)
    I believe it is one of those 'US Only' games, probably due to licencing issues. I live in Australia and was trying to buy the game on release, but no dice. Shame, as it looks like my kind of game.
    Well, there goes my purchase then. What a shame
  • Posted on 21 March 12 at 09:20
    I love how this sale is no better than the Konami sale yet this gets splashed all over the dash.
    I was disgusted at the lack of advertisement for the konami sale last week not a single advert on the dash for it .
  • Posted on 21 March 12 at 11:11
    These are some great deals I might get Stacking
    whice which always wanted.
  • DaeryoonDaeryoon512,860
    Posted on 21 March 12 at 11:37
    mr matty uk said:
    I love how this sale is no better than the Konami sale yet this gets splashed all over the dash.
    I was disgusted at the lack of advertisement for the konami sale last week not a single advert on the dash for it .
    ^Agreed. What was up with the "Secret Sale" for Konami? There were some awesome games. I think they should run the sale again...smile

OT: This sale has lots of good games as well. Nice to see these sales since DotW always seems to blow recently. angry
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 March 12 at 11:40
    I'm sad Apples to Apples isn't available in the UK cry.

I was looking to buy the game 2 days before the sale, and couldn't find it. Putting it on sale feels like rubbing salt in the wound laugh!
  • RockoxRockox101,802
    Posted on 21 March 12 at 13:32
    Dreakon1313 said:
    Definitely wouldn't mind You Don't Know Jack, though admittedly the questions are worded in a way that goes flying over my head 90% of the time.
    Yeah, but that's what makes them so fun!
  • NickHawkeyeNickHawkeye195,964
    Posted on 21 March 12 at 15:46
    Just got saints 2 stuff. going to get apples later.

...the real question. i would like to get Jack in the future but don't know when...should i get all the DLC for a game I don't even have yet...
  • Posted on 21 March 12 at 20:00
    FailedSeppuku said:
    Mike Langlois said:
    Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I literally bought Path To War a few days ago.

Literally, the 18th March.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~
    You said you were gonna buy it when we boosted, i almost did too. I got points to buy it and then spent them on I Am Alive, finally my impulsive buyers nature actually saved me money ;o)

Still need 25 heals?
    Lol lucky :P

Yeah I still need 25 heals, what about you? If so, we can get that arranged :P
    www.twitter.com/Mike_Langlois
  • Merv130Merv130364,689
    Posted on 21 March 12 at 20:51
    NickHawkeye said:
    Just got saints 2 stuff. going to get apples later.

...the real question. i would like to get Jack in the future but don't know when...should i get all the DLC for a game I don't even have yet...
    i do it all the time, then keep an eye out for a cheap copy of the game
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.