Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Another Skulls Of The Shogun Video

• GraymouseGraymouse77,709
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 December 12 at 14:33
    I wonder if you need to buy it on each platform or if you buy it on the xbox for example then you can download it free for the phone etc
    Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin L
  • TerrinTerrin3,432,135
    Posted on 15 December 12 at 15:28
    U would need to buy it again
  • z Mr Man zz Mr Man z326,753
    Posted on 15 December 12 at 18:40
    If you don't need to buy it each time then that would be pretty cool. Either way I think it's pretty cool that I can play on multiple of my devices!
  • MehanizamMehanizam465,740
    Posted on 15 December 12 at 19:00
    Erm...turn...based...game...TURN BASED GAME?
    Even if it looks bit odd,because of the concept I am really interested. :)
    Havent played a turn based combat game since...the RPG Lost Odyssey and STR Commanders:Attack of the Genos.
  • GjotGjot126,836
    Posted on 15 December 12 at 23:15
    TURN BASED FTW, too many games now require more button mashing than tactics. Just give us a damn release date!
  • WorhammerWorhammer310,529
    Posted on 03 January 13 at 16:00
    Read the article about this in December's @Gamer, only to find out here it's not out like they said it was....So crushed right now....
    Putting the WAR in Worhammer since 1999
  • Ozena6604Ozena6604117,079
    Posted on 13 January 13 at 10:15
    mitchcraft1980 said:
    I wonder if you need to buy it on each platform or if you buy it on the xbox for example then you can download it free for the phone etc
    I don't think you'd have to buy it multiple time's. They mention signing into LIVE a few times. Shouldn't it recognize the original purchase....? Assumeing you purchase on 360....
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.