Game Discussion: Viva Piñata: Party Animals Forum

Anyone wanna boost?

AuthorMessage
Ne0nAbyss
Ne0nAbyss
Posted on 18 April 13 at 12:07
Everyone's asleep that I can boost with so I'm looking for new partners who're up for helping me get the alternate colors, mamas boy, bear hug, and party crasher. I'll help you get the same achievements if you need them.
Come Rave With Me~
Kjores
Kjores
Posted on 05 May 13 at 07:06
Most of the achievements you listed can be got with a second controller or guitar controller if you have them,i'd love to help as i need 3 of the online achievements myself but my gold has ran out.
Insanity Calls
Posted on 03 August 13 at 06:57
Hey man, if you still haven't got it i'll give you a hand i need the party crashers acheevo big time!!!!

Anyone else needs help or want to boost just message me asap!
ALollz
ALollz
Posted on 06 January 14 at 20:08
If anyone is up for the party crasher achievement let me know, and we can alternate wins. I'd love to check this game off of my list

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 09 January 14 at 14:01
I need it to send me a friends request if you wanna do it im on almost every night cheers toast
WrinklySpy76
Posted on 29 January 14 at 21:22
I need online stuff. Send me a message please.
dersuedwanderer
Posted on 26 May 14 at 09:19
Need all online achievements.
Please help!
Kjores
Kjores
Posted on 01 September 14 at 22:23
Need viral achievement if anyone can help,will do anything else needed afterwards.
Exalted Entity
Posted on 02 September 14 at 03:13
Gaming Sessions

Make a session there guys. A lot more people only look on the gaming session page rather than forums on this site. You will advertise your need a lot better there.
DUS SOULWOUND
DUS SOULWOUND
Posted on 30 January 17 at 00:12
I need the 'viral' acheivement if anyone who has it could PLEAASE msg me on xbl and help me out. Cheers.
Down Under Squadron (DUS) AUS / NZ Gaming Community Check us out at: www.thedownundersquadron.enjin.com
FFX Brotherhood
Posted on 19 July 17 at 22:45
Need the viral, I've tried asking people but most no longer have the game or can't. If anyone sees this and can help, please message me. I'll try help you back with whatever I can.
I do like it when the red stuff comes out.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.