Game Info Submission Archive: Grand Theft Auto IV

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Grand Theft Auto IV - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Grand Theft Auto IV

• BulletLukeyBulletLukey548,445
    Posted on 26 July 17 at 12:07, Edited on 26 July 17 at 12:40 by BulletLukey
    Thanks for the submission Jackimo1999. You are correct. The flag has now been removed. toast
    You've had control of this ship the whole time! Why wouldn't you tell anyone?
  • Information
  • Information
    Posted on 16 December 18 at 12:47
    Elliot Pierson has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Grand Theft Auto IV Achievements:

Elliot Pierson said:
    Grand Theft Auto IVAuf Wiedersehen PetrovicThe Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic achievement in Grand Theft Auto IV worth 340 pointsWin all ranked multiplayer variations, all races and "Cops 'n Crooks", as both sides.

Glitchy - Had to do the entire achievement a second time because something didn't count. I absolutely definitely did everything and checked the leaderboards many times over many years. I now have 2 wins for everythimg and every variant and it has unlocked. This has happened to others but it is quite rare. Gamer Proscaline, here on TA has had it worse I believe

• MichalKVMichalKV1,049,699
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 07:24
    Thank you for your submission Elliot Pierson. We have added Buggy- flag to the achievement.
  • Information
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 10:06
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
  • Information
  • Information
    Posted on 20 June 20 at 17:00
    Islaya SG has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Grand Theft Auto IV Achievements:

Islaya SG said:
    Grand Theft Auto IVLiberty City (5)The Liberty City (5) achievement in Grand Theft Auto IV worth 62 pointsAfter meeting all possible friends, the ones left alive all like you above 90%.

This achievement is missable

If you don't kill him and you answer Dwayne's email negatively, you will never be able to hang out with him so you cannot reach 90% friendship to get the achievement

• SuperAwesomezSuperAwesomez1,518,454
    Posted on 22 June 20 at 08:14
    Thanks for the submission Islaya SG, this achievement will account for the fact that your friends are dead and not count them.
    Game Information Team. Ask me about flagging!
  • Islaya SGIslaya SG256,864
    Posted on 22 June 20 at 12:16
    First of all, sorry for my english....I think I did not explain fair well.

The problem is when Dwayne is alive and count him to get the achievement but you never can hang out with him if you reply negativley the email he sends you to be friends. Friendship level gets stuck (65% for me) and you have to start a new game.
  • SuperAwesomezSuperAwesomez1,518,454
    Posted on 24 June 20 at 08:29
    No worries, I was sure you could email him and be friends but apparently you can still piss him off via email, I will update it now.
    Game Information Team. Ask me about flagging!
  • Information
    Posted on 24 June 20 at 08:46
    This post was archived by MichalKV
  • Information
    Posted on 25 September 20 at 22:27
    ClassierPompano has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Grand Theft Auto IV Achievements:

ClassierPompano said:
    Grand Theft Auto IVYou Won!The You Won! achievement in Grand Theft Auto IV worth 100 pointsComplete the final mission.

The main story is impossible to complete on One backwards compatibility (tested on One X) due to a game breaking glitch in the final mission where it won't register the button press as you try and get into the helicopter. The only work around is to continue playing from an Xbox 360.

Grand Theft Auto IVLiberty City MinuteThe Liberty City Minute achievement in Grand Theft Auto IV worth 69 pointsComplete the story missions in less than 30 hours.

The main story is impossible to complete on One backwards compatibility (tested on One X) due to a game breaking glitch in the final mission where it won't register the button press as you try and get into the helicopter. The only work around is to continue playing from an Xbox 360.

Grand Theft Auto IVKey To The CityThe Key To The City achievement in Grand Theft Auto IV worth 479 pointsAchieve 100% in "Game progress" statistic.

• Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r840,500
    Posted on 26 September 20 at 18:05
    Thanks for the submission ClassierPompano. This is the first we've seen of this. We will keep an eye on it for further evidence but will leave the flags as they are for now.
    Game Info Team - Flags Flags Flags!
  • Information
    Posted on 28 September 20 at 08:49
  • Information
  • MichalKVMichalKV1,049,699
    Posted on 20 August 21 at 07:37
    Thank you for the submission CHunter. We can see that the achievement finally unlocked for you yesterday, not sure if you had to do anything special or it just synced on its own. As you already have the achievement (with a little delay) and there have been couple of issues with xbox live recently, we will not flag the achievement as Buggy- at the moment, but we will investigate a bit more and in case we can confirm the issue, we will update the flags.
  • Information
    Posted on 20 August 21 at 07:40
    This post was archived by Smudgenat0r
  • Information
  • LoneBro4kLoneBro4k288,711
    Posted on 16 November 21 at 22:10
    UnholyCucumber thank you for the submission. The achievement is already flagged to show that 4 players are required. This is also the first report we have received of server issues causing inconsistent tracking, so we will leave flags as they are for the time being. We will definitely be keeping an eye on the game though, and if we receive more reports of server problems we will revisit and update flags accordingly. Cheers. toast
  • Information
    Posted on 18 November 21 at 09:33
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads