Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Tuesday XBL Content Roundup: December 3rd, 2013

• punkyliarpunkyliar240,254
  • mijn kontmijn kont235,268
    Posted on 03 December 13 at 18:52
    nothing for me, still thinking bout buying wwe season pass.... I dunno.... can anyone recommend?
  • Posted on 03 December 13 at 19:11
    nothing interesting for me good i can save some dough smile
    achievements its what's for dinner
  • Posted on 03 December 13 at 19:38
    Summer Rae, I saw you last Monday night. Join a cheerleading squad and leave the WWE. :p
  • Posted on 03 December 13 at 19:46, Edited on 03 December 13 at 19:51 by EaseAndInspire
    Anyone else have the arkham season pass and cant find the new initiation in the in game store? Should have just skipped the season pass and downloaded straight from dashboard....f
    my opinion is that your opinion is wrong.
  • Posted on 03 December 13 at 20:12
    Holy frigg, I never knew that developers made DLC based on YouTube series...
    I am really impressed by Saints Row... If I had any interest in the game I would get that DLC instantly... Just for Papa Burch alone...
    CLASSY!
    Freedom is the right of all sentient beings
  • Posted on 03 December 13 at 20:14
    Might buy dollar dash now, daddy loves Christmas themes.
  • TwobbyTwobby804,478
    Posted on 03 December 13 at 20:40
    I'm having the same problem as you Ease. The In Game Store for Batman doesn't have the DLC available to download yet.
  • Posted on 03 December 13 at 20:46
    Twobby said:
    I'm having the same problem as you Ease. The In Game Store for Batman doesn't have the DLC available to download yet.
    Arite well ill just wait it out then, glad its not just me...thanks for the verification.
  • Posted on 03 December 13 at 21:12
    Why the hell are people buying all those ridiculously overpriced costumes for DOA5Ultimate?
  • Posted on 03 December 13 at 22:06
    I spent over $100 on that Origins limited edition so I get all future dlc free right? I mean they would reward us with that for being loyal fans right? .........right? ;)
  • Posted on 03 December 13 at 22:16
    Damn, Baba O'Riley brings back some memories. If I played the game, I'd pick up the pack.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 December 13 at 22:42
    ScottMacFreedom said:
    Holy frigg, I never knew that developers made DLC based on YouTube series...
    I am really impressed by Saints Row... If I had any interest in the game I would get that DLC instantly... Just for Papa Burch alone...
    CLASSY!
    But then you'd be supporting that hack who ruined Borderlands 2.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/PMMX360/petition.html SIGN IT NOW
  • Posted on 03 December 13 at 22:54
    Saft Und Kraft said:
    I spent over $100 on that Origins limited edition so I get all future dlc free right? I mean they would reward us with that for being loyal fans right? .........right? ;)
    No u see what the give you for being loyal fans and buying the ce on launch is a complete edition less then a year later with all the dlc for 40 bucks....thats what loyalty gets you from publishers lol
  • Posted on 04 December 13 at 00:08
    That price for Young Justice scares me.
    ~Live Long and Prosper~
  • GodkarpGodkarp128,069
    Posted on 04 December 13 at 04:12
    Uhh, why doesnt Summer Rae dance during her intro? And furthermore, why is this bothering me more than it should?
  • I darklost II darklost I112,424
    Posted on 04 December 13 at 08:42
    Nothing for me now, save money for X1
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • Posted on 04 December 13 at 10:47
    The Batman AO DLC is messed up. I just did requirements for one of the chivos and guess what... NO CHIVO.
  • PhilmnatorPhilmnator289,126
    Posted on 04 December 13 at 10:58
    There's a HAWP pack for SR4?!?! I need to get on that :D
  • Posted on 04 December 13 at 19:25
    Nothing. shock
    Going to retire from M$ and move my business to Sony very soon.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.