Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Huge Square Enix Sale Now Live

• Arron114Arron1141,093,037
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 15:56, Edited on 12 March 13 at 15:57 by Arron114
    I much prefer the effort gone in to grouping and sub heading these deals. As appose to other sites cutting and pasting them into an unorganised mess, to get them up as soon as possible.

Good job.
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 15:58
    Whilst this is a good sale, I am still left here wondering why Dungeon Siege 3 has gone on sale, but not the DLC! :/ Hasn't been on sale ever I don't think!
  • angelskangelsk973,906
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 15:59
    I'm seeing "Explosive Mission Pack & Tactical Add On" this as 320MSP - *sadface* (UK site)
    Developer, Photographer, Gamer, Geek
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:00
    too bad its not a bethesda sale.
    BIG MEECH
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:01
    Thank you for including the prices. Saves me some extra steps to figure out what exactly the deal is.
    Rollus Tidus
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:01
    Impressive list but nothing for me. This big sale probably explains the poor DOTW.
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:02
    Thank you for including the prices. Saves me some extra steps to figure out what exactly the deal is.
    Rollus Tidus
  • BeachemBeachem497,902
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:06
    Might pick up Mensa Academy
    Jump right out of a creek!
  • MemoriesOfFinalMemoriesOfFinal1,377,853
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:07
    I've been eyeing Mensa Academy.. how convenient. Yay!
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:08
    I concur, great job with how this post is formatted. I also appreciate the multiple price points in different currencies.
    don't poke the bear!
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:09
    Arron114 said:
    I much prefer the effort gone in to grouping and sub heading these deals. As appose to other sites cutting and pasting them into an unorganised mess, to get them up as soon as possible.

Good job.
    Thank you.

Mr Granstaff said:
    You're welcome.

angelsk said:
    I'm seeing "Explosive Mission Pack & Tactical Add On" this as 320MSP - *sadface* (UK site)
    I've just noticed this too, not sure what the situation is there. I'm assuming it's a mistake on Square Enix's end. Does the pack feature two lots of DLC?
    Twitter @TA_Treezy I YouTube.com/19873009 I "Wu-Tang is for the children" - ODB
    eh, was hoping to nab some arcade titles, so sick of puzzle games though. I'll pass...
    Your achievements are belong to us!
    Lots of good stuff here. I might get Mensa for that price, and anyone who hasn't played Guardian of Light, I highly recommend it. I have it on PSN and it's a really great game and can be played in co-op. I need to hurry up and get Sleeping Dogs this week once and for all. That's another great game and I see some story DLC is on sale.

Has anyone else noticed that Square Enix has been publishing a lot of great games recently?
  • MisterSledgeMisterSledge327,555
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:10
    Mini Ninjas is showing up for $9.99 here in the States. I think it is $14.99 in the UK (8.99 pounds).
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:16
    ooo I forgot I had Sleeping Dogs, I think I'll wait until both packs are on sale though, considering I haven't even started the game yet.
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • SaracinSaracin611,130
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:17
    Happy to finally get a sale for Missing Link DLC, just wish the Dungeon Siege 3 DLC was also on sale. Oh well.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty680,809
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:19
    Bugger. Just bought Mensa Academy the other week. Great little fun game. Might get some Sleeping Dogs DLC if i can figure out what i have bought already.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:27
    Mini Ninjas is 10 bucks in the US....just so everyone knows.
  • arasmaarasma610,468
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:28
    If anybody is after sleeping dogs it's only 480 points from the swiss marketplace smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.