Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Huge Square Enix Sale Now Live

• InktoidInktoid744,116
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:29
    I like some of the deals presented here but was a bit disappointed to see the two small DLC packs for Just Cause 2 on sale but not the game itself.
    Stupidity is so infectious.
  • WickedDeathWickedDeath554,921
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:32
    I may be picking up the Tomb Raiders as I saved a lot of points on that not so great game blowout last week. After the first day of the sale the prices weren't cheap enough for some old ass games as they were.

I have to research these a bit more though as I thought anniversary was included in one of the TR games or something along those lines, but this is a good deal as they can't be found on disc anymore.

I also thank you for the pricing
  • ZymoticZymotic952,883
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:33
    Meh. I might get Puzzle Arcade only because I love puzzles. Everything else on the list I have either already played years ago or have absolutely no interest in playing. It would have been nice to see the DLC in Tomb Raider: Legend on sale so I could do Tomb Raider: Anniversary again with new achievements. Oh well!
  • Ry FryyRy Fryy417,162
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:35
    Can anyone help out who has played them..

Dungeon Siege III or Mini Ninjas?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:35
    Blast! I bought The Missing Link last week! Still, it was pretty good, so I don't mind too much.
    'I've had enough AKs fired at me in my time to know that wasn't one.'
  • SaltyTONSaltyTON271,674
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:37
    Mensa Academy for me.
    To read the last film previews and reviews visit my website @ http://www.tvandfilmreview.com/
  • Chunkeh MunkehChunkeh Munkeh3,726,543
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:38
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    Lots of good stuff here. I might get Mensa for that price, and anyone who hasn't played Guardian of Light, I highly recommend it. I have it on PSN and it's a really great game and can be played in co-op. I need to hurry up and get Sleeping Dogs this week once and for all. That's another great game and I see some story DLC is on sale.

Has anyone else noticed that Square Enix has been publishing a lot of great games recently?
    Square Enix is by far my favourite publisher.
    Guides in progress - MotionSports, MotionSports: Adrenaline
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:38
    arasma said:
    If anybody is after sleeping dogs it's only 480 points from the swiss marketplace smile
    Is there a way to change your 'location' so I can get this cheaper price?
  • romo7816romo7816781,665
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:40, Edited on 12 March 13 at 16:42 by romo7816
    Pretty good deal might pick up a few things. I guess the Sales and Specials App is dead and Microsoft has stopped supporting it, b/c it is the same dang deal as it has been the past two weeks.
  • romo7816romo7816781,665
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:44
    Does anyone know where you can email or chat with someone live about the Sales and Specials App, it kind of pisses me off that they stopped doing anything with it.
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64317,627
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:44
    Only one I'd really be interested in is Sleeping dogs, but @ Zavvi it's already available for 18,75 € and for those 3-4€ difference I'd rather have a physical copy. Besides I am waiting for some sort of GOTY edition ;)
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • BROOKER 513BROOKER 513622,210
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:45
    Haven't started Kane & Lynch yet but might pick up the DLC
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:45
    Picked up a couple very nice deals. Thank you.
    ^ this
  • xiaatxiaat41,881
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:48
    A quick question: if I buy a piece of DLC, will I be able to downoad it anytime? E.g. in a month.
  • MehanizamMehanizam465,679
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:48
    Huh! No Dungeon Siege 3 DLC's ?
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64317,627
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:50, Edited on 12 March 13 at 16:50 by Phoenix C64
    xiaat said:
    A quick question: if I buy a piece of DLC, will I be able to downoad it anytime? E.g. in a month.
    what i usually do (i even sometimes buy DLC deals when i don't even have the game yet) is buy it through the webpage, put it into queue and later that day download it to the console.

but i guess that if you buy it today and don't turn on your console till next month, shouldn't matter

just be careful, if you log onto your profile on a friends console, maybe it gets downloaded there and instead of having the license assigned to your console plus your gamertag, it might assign the license to your gamertag and your friends console.
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:53
    So its a Square Enix sale and none of the Final Fantasy DLC is on sale?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:53
    Ry Fryy said:
    Can anyone help out who has played them..

Dungeon Siege III or Mini Ninjas?
    I played couch co-op with a friend last summer on Dungeon Siege 3. It was an amazing game. It also supports 4 player co-op online. It will take 2 playthrough's to max if done right. Keep in mind it also has a $10 dlc worth 250 gs. So in order to complete it you will also need that.

As far as Mini Ninjas goes, I dont know. I bought Mini Ninjas, and Mini Ninjas Adventures today. I dont know if they will be any good, but they look fun. Not on the scale of Dungeon Siege 3, but quick easy completions.
  • GoatslayerrrGoatslayerrr208,586
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:53
    I highly recommend these three XBLA titles:

• Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
    • All Zombies Must Die!
    • Puzzle Arcade

Do yourself a favor and pick those three up if you haven't already.
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:55
    Hmm K&L 2 is showing up as $19.99 for me. I almost impulsed purchased but that price made me come to my senses warning
    You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.