Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Huge Square Enix Sale Now Live

• arasmaarasma771,818
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 16:55
    ECOTz McChicken said:
    arasma said:
    If anybody is after sleeping dogs it's only 480 points from the swiss marketplace smile
    Is there a way to change your 'location' so I can get this cheaper price?
    You can change it on xbox.com (maybe the console as well, I'm not 100%)

But I made a dummy account and added an MS point code to it, I did it with Max Payne during the GoD sale and it plays fine on your main account.
  • NirumanoNirumano360,195
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 17:01
    Wanted to get Mensa Academy, but seems it's not available in Norway, and too much hassle to switch regions imo.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 March 13 at 17:06
    All of that DLC for Sleeping Dogs on sale...if only it went on sale a few weeks ago! Curses!
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 17:09
    Why did they not discount the Tomb Raider anniversary DLC???
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 17:13
    Reminds me I have yet to touch Dungeon Siege 3 :(
    [14:06:48] Codster2005 : You, with ur words like knives and swords and weapons that u use against me
  • theman72HGtheman72HG299,009
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 17:21
    Arron114 said:
    I much prefer the effort gone in to grouping and sub heading these deals. As appose to other sites cutting and pasting them into an unorganised mess, to get them up as soon as possible.

Good job.
    http://forums.wpcentral.com/index.php?referrerid=165734
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64317,619
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 17:22, Edited on 12 March 13 at 17:24 by Phoenix C64
    Brock 367 said:
    Ry Fryy said:
    Can anyone help out who has played them..

Dungeon Siege III or Mini Ninjas?
    I played couch co-op with a friend last summer on Dungeon Siege 3. It was an amazing game. It also supports 4 player co-op online. It will take 2 playthrough's to max if done right. Keep in mind it also has a $10 dlc worth 250 gs. So in order to complete it you will also need that.

As far as Mini Ninjas goes, I dont know. I bought Mini Ninjas, and Mini Ninjas Adventures today. I dont know if they will be any good, but they look fun. Not on the scale of Dungeon Siege 3, but quick easy completions.
    yeah i loved DS3 too. actually reminded me a bit of MMO when i played with 3 friends, as i played a tanking role, 1 the healing role and 2 dps xDDD

arasma said:
    ECOTz McChicken said:
    arasma said:
    If anybody is after sleeping dogs it's only 480 points from the swiss marketplace smile

But I made a dummy account and added an MS point code to it, I did it with Max Payne during the GoD sale and it plays fine on your main account.
    is it the same version as for everyone else? or maybe in switzerland they sell some sort of censored german version?
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • arasmaarasma771,818
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 17:25
    Phoenix C64 said:
    arasma said:
    ECOTz McChicken said:
    arasma said:

is it the same version as for everyone else? or maybe in switzerland they sell some sort of censored German version?
    I couldn't say for sure, but I'm guessing since it's not actually in Germany the whole censorship thing wouldn't matter.

All I know is it's cheap and English, if I hadn't already rented it I'd be buying it.
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 17:35
    Both Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Tomb Raider: Underworld have been sitting in my backlog for months now. Decided to go ahead and grab the DLC for these since I'm betting a sale like this won't happen again anytime soon.
    Rollus Tidus
  • OpproperaarOpproperaar232,996
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 17:42
    Yes, I can finally pick up The Missing Link! :D
  • OpproperaarOpproperaar232,996
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 17:45, Edited on 12 March 13 at 17:46 by Opproperaar
    xiaat said:
    A quick question: if I buy a piece of DLC, will I be able to downoad it anytime? E.g. in a month.
    As soon as you pay you can download it as often as you like for free, provided you do so with the account you did the purchase with. Supposing you deleted the DLC but want to play it again in a year or so, you don't have to pay twice. So you should be able to halt the download or put it in a queue and resume later, no problem.
  • ITS ALivExITS ALivEx401,195
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 17:45
    lx VAULT xl said:
    too bad its not a bethesda sale.
    Don't worry, Oblivion DLC, Fallout 3 DLC and reduced price for Skyrim GoD will come in a couple weeks, followed by another couple of weeks, and another, and another... you get the point.
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry435,548
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 17:48
    Can someone give me some quick reviews on Mensa and Zombies? My interest is perked.
    Enjoy baseball? Want to see it from a different perspective? Check out my blog at: http://baseballre
  • AKfoy0faceAKfoy0face648,015
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 17:51
    picked up all zombies must die and deus ex add on as i was waiting for it to go on sale.
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 17:52
    Everard Cox said:
    lx VAULT xl said:
    too bad its not a bethesda sale.
    Don't worry, Oblivion DLC, Fallout 3 DLC and reduced price for Skyrim GoD will come in a couple weeks, followed by another couple of weeks, and another, and another... you get the point.
    oblivion is crap. i dont care for those. but i lost my fallout new vegas dlc when i switched consoles and my brother keeps bothering me to get them again. im just waiting for them to go on sale again. i missed the last sale. i was out of the country
    BIG MEECH
  • GR4V1G0R3GR4V1G0R3252,533
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 18:16
    Indeed congrats to the newshounds for the formatting, easy to see what is what, unfortunate that SE haven't released anything worth playing...ever..they were still called squaresoft last time they released a good game

And now I would like to take the time to laugh at anyone who buys Kane & Lynch 2, I paid £5 for it maybe 6 weeks after release new n sealed from play.com...and i still feel short changed
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 18:18
    This sucks.

I LITERALLY bought Nightmare in North Point full price at 3:00 A.M. this morning and paid full price. Then my internet went out, and the download didn't complete. Now it's on sale for half price, and I still don't have it installed.
  • I darklost II darklost I112,464
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 18:40
    Deus Ex Human revolution and DLC very good .. buy!
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 18:41
    I still don't know if hit Deux and Sleeping Dogs, are those good prices?
  • acedawg4acedawg42,275,041
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 19:01
    ............YAWNNNNN
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.